Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:10 pm
Anakoni
*He blinks, and looks at the fool who just bashed through his window* What the hell are you doing?! *he picks up his tiki-bobber and flings it at the stranger* And more importantly, who the hell are you?! *he says, furrowing his brow* But... *he sits down, and motions for the stranger to sit* We'll clear that up later. For now, sit down. *he looks at Iris and Jack, then crosses his arms* Alright, now heres the plan: We're going to pretend to be an average family. For this to work... *He looks at Jack* You will be our child. *He looks at Iris* And Iris, you shall be my...Husband. *He nods matter-of-factly* I shall be the sexy lady. *He looks at the window-breaker and glares* And you, your the homeless guy that follows around.
stare . . . . .*walks out*
"Grr....Rasafrazitz....Damn office chair killer....."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:18 pm
Iris' ears perked straight up, and her eyes widened.

"I'm - I'm the what?! F-forgive my insolence, Sir Miso, but uh... Perhaps we should be given roles more suited to, well, our genders for one! If we are to make this work, wouldn't it be easier to act like how we know? I don't know how to act like a guy - and that could very well jeopardize the mission, couldn't it?
Plus, how is acting like a normal family going to help us complete our mission?"

That said, her face turned brick red for having spoke up against a commanding officer's orders.  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:32 pm
*He blinks a few times, then looks at her. at first glance, he could easily be mistaken for a woman, and his voice was the type that could be heard from either gender* Well...What am I supposed to do with this dress I got fitted for me?! *he pulls out a very elegant looking blue dress*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:44 pm
sweatdrop *looks back in* crossdressers *wags finger* tsk tsk YOU WOULD LOOK SO MUCH BETTER IN THIS *pulls out a very elegant black dress. 3nodding *  

YoruTaro

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:51 pm
*he begins to apply some eyeliner* You really think so? *he looks at Iris* Maybe we should practice... *he pushes a suit towards her* And how will it help? people will trust us!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:00 pm
Jack just looks at all three of them befuddled.

"...You're all crazy. o.o"

He quickly pulls out a Red Dress.

" THIS would looks SOOOO Much better.", he nods.

" As for you Ms. Iris, I used to be a stylist...yes, they called me the 'Most Dangerous Stylist Ever', but assuming my vic-...patients, were alive, they had Dashing good hair. I'll also lend you one of my suits... :3"  

MasterHan

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:07 pm
*storms in doing a back flip, flexes, backflips, signs an autograph and throws it, then does another backflip and strikes a pose. Then puts hand on his chin with his index finger sticking out to the side of his face*
I SAY THE BLACK DRESS WOULD LOOK BEST. Red clashes with his blue hair. *pushes hair out of the way* you have such a bed sense of style. *snaps fingers then looks at them and starts snapping them left and right going* Rumble Rumble Rumble  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:13 pm
*He blushes cutely and bats his lashes* Ohhh....I don't know which dress to pick!! *he flaps his arms around. his make up was finished, and he looked just like a girl*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:18 pm
" Hold on, let me get my Camera" says Jack, trying his best to hold his laughter in him

He quickly runs to his room to get the camera.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:22 pm
*He takes off his hat, and quickly runs into the closet. coming out, It's as if he's turned into a woman, wearing a dress, makeup, and his hair done so his bangs are like twists. His waist and hips are amazingly feminine, as well as the rest of his physique.* How do I look?  

Anakoni

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:23 pm
*whips out a video camera* This is gold....I LOVE IT *keeps rolling one of the old school video camera where you have to crank it to keep it running* now we just need a pie, a rubber chicken and the 3 stooges.(Then suddenly.....) "Gasp" Went my Avi's coco that peeked out over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:27 pm
Jack comes running into the room holding a Camera, taking as many pictures as he can of Miso, and once it's full, he quickly runs back to his room and stashes it.

He walks back into the Office holding various hair cutting utencils, some which are even in HIS hair as his other hand is holding a Tuxedo.

" Ready Iris?"  

MasterHan

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:30 pm
Iris blinked and had already put on the suit Miso had given her. With her thin frame, the shoulders of the suit fell off of her shoulders. Her long red hair covered half of her face.

"Uh... Sure..." She couldn't help but feel horribly out of place in it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:41 pm
Jack grinned.

" All right, here we go..."

He layed the tuxedo on a chair and approached her hair

" Hmm...", he looked at his cutters and shrugged. " These won't do at all!"

Jack threw the cutting utencils and took out his whip.

" Heres something more better...now, stand still"

He started whipping furiously at her hair, making sure ( trying at least) to not hit her. Peices of hair fell off around her. After a minute passed he paused, and blew on her head. Pieces of hair flew everywhere around Iris, and as the fell. Amazingly, she was unscathed, and as for her hair. Well, picture short girls hair, not really short, normal for a guy, short for a girl hair-do type.

He smirked and bowed,

" There you go, madame.", and he hands her a mirror.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:00 pm
*He picks Iris up and lets out a manly "Hoo-Ha"* Alright, you'll have to do that alot! carry me around and say "Hoo-Ha"! *he says, cradling her in his arms*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff