Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
New Homepage Image!: ATTENTION. COMPILATION TIIIIIME. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a ******** terrible idea!
  Why yes. Yes, yes, it is.
  Cease and desist this skullduggery or I will be forced to cornobble you!
  Oh my lawd.
  Let me get my camera.
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:47 pm
Wantcookie
J of The Wind
Wantcookie
Owwin
So, do I finally show my face and participate? Is it worth it? It will be the first picture of my face ever posted on the internet. Will my glorious visage turn your minds into dust?

C'mon. I don't often show my face on the web either, but this is too awesome to pass up. You too, 'Kni. CT at least gave us a mildly amusing image, better than nothing.
Plus, if your face is truly as awesome as you imply, it means that all the newbies that so many people have complained about will be incinerated by the front page before they can hit the "Send Join Request" button. xd

Hooray!
And that was my first time ever seeing cookie. I am pleased. wink

XD

And that was just a little. Had you seen my entire face, you would have suddenly discovered yourself to be homosexual. 3nodding

eek redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:51 pm
J of The Wind
Wantcookie
J of The Wind
Wantcookie
Owwin
So, do I finally show my face and participate? Is it worth it? It will be the first picture of my face ever posted on the internet. Will my glorious visage turn your minds into dust?

C'mon. I don't often show my face on the web either, but this is too awesome to pass up. You too, 'Kni. CT at least gave us a mildly amusing image, better than nothing.
Plus, if your face is truly as awesome as you imply, it means that all the newbies that so many people have complained about will be incinerated by the front page before they can hit the "Send Join Request" button. xd

Hooray!
And that was my first time ever seeing cookie. I am pleased. wink

XD

And that was just a little. Had you seen my entire face, you would have suddenly discovered yourself to be homosexual. 3nodding

eek redface

xd
Had you seen my face, and if you had been on some of the same outside forums as I, you might have also realized that my avatars usually look something like myself.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:31 pm
l-Kathulu-l
I dont think Ton ever posted a pic of himself either. DO EET OWWIN.

Not yet. Too lazy to get on Myspace. I don't even like it anymore...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:44 pm
Wantcookie
J of The Wind
Wantcookie

eek redface

xd
Had you seen my face, and if you had been on some of the same outside forums as I, you might have also realized that my avatars usually look something like myself.

It really does, he just walks around all day being ridiculous shiny. Not so much blue though.

Wantcookie

Hell no.  

Ennokni

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 am
Ennokni
Wantcookie

Hell no.

Hell yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:37 am
Wantcookie
Ennokni
Wantcookie

Hell no.

Hell yes.

Hell indeed.  

Al Torrenz

Ennokni

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:56 pm
ChaosTorrent
Wantcookie
Ennokni
Wantcookie

Hell no.

Hell yes.

Hell indeed.

Look, I'm one of those people who so far doesn't have their picture online. And proud of it. And I won't give my Internet-Photo-virginity to you people until I know you a lot better. It's how these things work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:01 pm
Ennokni
ChaosTorrent
Wantcookie
Ennokni
Wantcookie

Hell no.

Hell yes.

Hell indeed.

Look, I'm one of those people who so far doesn't have their picture online. And proud of it. And I won't give my Internet-Photo-virginity to you people until I know you a lot better. It's how these things work.

THEN STOP CLUTTERING THIS THREAD WITH POSTS UNLESS YOU'VE GOT A PICTURE.  

Waynebrizzle

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:02 pm
Ennokni
ChaosTorrent
Wantcookie
Ennokni
Wantcookie

Hell no.

Hell yes.

Hell indeed.

But you know Cookie... and that's good enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:41 pm
Regulust
Ennokni
ChaosTorrent
Wantcookie
Ennokni
Wantcookie

Hell no.

Hell yes.

Hell indeed.

Yar, not like any of us are going to track down your face and find you, then rape and or kill you.  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:56 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Regulust
Ennokni
ChaosTorrent
Wantcookie

Hell yes.

Hell indeed.

Yar, not like any of us are going to track down your face and find you, then rape and or kill you.

Yeah, I wont kill you!

ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:23 pm
Is this can be big center picture?

User Image  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:08 pm
I think Center Picture needs to be Fish.
@ 'Kni: Yeah, alright. It'd be awesome, but I won't pressure you if you really don't want to.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:15 pm
Wantcookie
@ 'Kni: Yeah, alright. It'd be awesome, but I won't pressure you if you really don't want to.

You'd totally pressure me and you know it.  

Ennokni

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:45 pm
Ennokni
Wantcookie

You'd totally pressure me and you know it.

*pressure face*  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces