Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kikuka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:03 am
Aki held up a hand for a moment and tilted her head. She though she heard someone. She sighed and shook her head.

"Ah, I was young when your mother was here, but I remember a summoner coming to Kabina. I thought you seemed familiar." She bowed her head. "A pleasure to meet her son." The white cat at her side blinked her vivid blue eyes.

Aki shook her head sadly, "I'm sorry, there haven't been any Aeons in Kabina since your mother, Lady Tankar, was in the city. Unless there have been none that I know of..."

"Wait...." Aki turned, her wings opened and she jumped lightly off the ground. She hovered in the air above Elithiel looking around, crease lines in her forehead from her concentrated frown. She heard a flute.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:54 pm
Nonoi had been flying on her chicken/daemon for quite a while, floating aimlessly throught th clouds on her way to... where ever she was to end up. Her tail swished throught the clouds, she loved that feeling, and the glowing had stopped. What is supposed to happen will happen... she mused to herself, then sighed, eventually. The chicken/daemon clucked urgently for Nonoi to look down. What she was almost amazed her. A city in the skies... Is this where my destiny lies? She was almost lost in her thoughts when her daemon went into a nose dive.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Her daemon vanished as she crashed into a statue and fell to the ground. She cursed under her breath as her glow returned to her and flapped her wings, looking up at the two people she had landed near... then she noticed the winged white cat and flew to the top of the statue hoping it hadn't noticed her...

Chocobo Goddess Akila

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:23 pm
*the water bubbled slightly, but She was getting light headed.* Ok I think thats enough for right now I don't want to over do it...~sigh~ so bord....at least I have my music. *she starts to play her flute again. although this time she seems more passionate about playing it*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:52 pm
Elithiel had stopped just a split second before she had told him to. His ears had picked up something to. The music he wasn't worried about. He had hear it on his way down from Valefore.

He turned his head to the right. Had he been able to see him, he would have seen the form of Giro. He stared right through him however. He then turned and looked up at Aki.

"The music...comes from up there-" he said pointing to the tower. At the top he could just make out someone. He made a mental note to question Aki further about his mother later.

For now, he put his pinkies in his mouth and blew a shrill whistle. A few moments later Valefore dipped back into view. Elithiel bent down and jumped up, landing on his back. They both flew up towards the figure.  

sir_elithiel

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:51 am
The moment The summoner look thorough him he saw some thing that reminded him of the girl that caused him to go and start stealing mabey they were related. Giro had to find out but he could not fly his wings would create to much light so he ran as fast as he could to the tower and began to climb the vegitation on the side.

"Stupid ethernal light to risky to move much any more...hey."

As the buzzing in his pocket went off his tracker had been removed from the mech it was moving into the town he loked across the buildings to see the girl that he had stolen from trying to pawn off his tracker. In his deep train of thought his cloaking dissapated and he became visible below him a Mech builder and above him a summoner and a girl Giro decided he pressed a botton on the tracker that would inject a internal but smaller pecie of equipment into the girl hopeing it would not hurt to much he set it on sting.

"Don't move miss Mecha this won't hurt a bit."

High above him were the tow that seemed to be moving towards a faint music.
Not noticing is visibility he continued to climb hoping to reach the room with out being seen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:06 am
Aki nodded. "Yes, come on. Its my duty to welcome people to Kabina." With that she shot off to the towers of Kabina.

"Nice daemon, if you could call it that." Aki nodded to the creature her flew. There was a high pitched cry behind her and Aki glanced back. Her creature, named Kana, had given a pitiful cry. There on Lady Tankar's statue, at the top, a mouse sat. Aki blinked surprised.

"What the..." She muttered. "Hello?" Aki called from her hight in the air. "Are you new to this city?" Aki tilted her head. Why were so many people coming to Kabina now?

Kikuka

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:46 pm
(ooc: I'm a mouse... with wings... *sigh* It's a long story....)

Nonoi's ears twitched slightly, her wings taking her into flight again. She looked at the girl with the golden wings in awe. Then noticed that she was staring turned away as her body started to glow a faint red.

Uh... yeah, I'm new...

She glanced nervously at the cat with wings, noticing it hadn't moved from it's spot... but she wasn't taking any chances.

Does the... um cat... yeah... does it bite? Or chase mice...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:45 pm
((Right....I'm sorry for my missundestanding. *bows*))

Aki laughed, her green eyes dancing. Kana's tail flicked as she licked a paw then cleaned a wing. "Kana doesn't eat. Nor does she bite." Aki said through giggles, her face alight with her laughter.

"Welcome to Kabina." Aki bowed in the air. "As Princess I welcome you to my home." She smiled kindly. "Anything in Kabina I can help you with, just let me know."

"But now, if you'll kindly excuse me." Aki gave a slight bow again. "I must be off." With that she turned and continued. Kana gave the mouse a glance that said 'Next time...' Of course she was just mocking the timid creature. With that, the white cat took of after her master, her own white wings taking a golden glow as she flew.

Kikuka

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:52 pm
Nonoi huffed at Kana. She had a fondness of cats that last from before her transformation form human to mouse, but all the cat chases that she had gone through had made her wary of them, even though she still loved the beautiful creatures. As the girl and Kana flew off she realized she was alone again.... and bored. She sighed, the boredness was coming way too often for her liking.
Then she heard a flute playing a pretty little melody, reminding her of the summoning ceremonies back on her own planet. She sighed then closed her eyes and followed the music, dancing in midair.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:55 pm
*as she played she recalled how she used to be able to summon wonderful creatures from her music. Untill an accendent made her forget. Her grandfather had said if she tried she could remember but she gave up, hoping that someday it'd come back on it's own. Dwelling on that the music became slower and a bit somber...relizing it she quickly changed it to a happy tune. She would play it, back in Crystal Tokyo to make everyone around her happier*  

Sakura-Chan3689

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:39 pm
beginner gasped something bit her! she was starting to feel light headed as her light wings became aparent
in a desprate effort she thried to fly into the air and rest somewhere safe and she saw her friend "aki!" but she only gained a dozen feet when she lost conciousness and fell to the ground

((on no! gonk ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:44 pm
(( gonk Beginner! My loyal member! No!!!))

Aki heard her name called out and turned. "Who was th-" She cut off as she saw her mechanic friend Beginner falling. "Beginner?!" She called and flew down to catch the unconsious mecha creator.

Kikuka

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:57 am
((my heroine! heart ))
beginner barly concious saw a flying form "a-ki?'"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:41 am
Giro smiled at the two and continued to climb as long as he thought he was invisible he was in danger but he kept climbing and slipped the tracker in his pocket.

"Well now our princess looks a lot more heroic in my eyes....finally the top now....to......ZZZzzzzzzzzz....rest."

Giro dozed off at the top of the tower his wongs spread out on both sides poking out around the tower's roof while he slept he dreampt about a stream of fire and a stream of water they flew around and ran into each other and in the steam somthing formed.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Giro awoke in a flash almost hanging off the tower he pulled him self up and sat on the side chatching his breath behind him there was a lot of steam and some ashes and dew in the air he never turned around as the streams dissapered.  

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

Kikuka

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:11 am
xXBeginnerXx
((my heroine! heart ))
beginner barly concious saw a flying form "a-ki?'"

"What in the world were you doing?!" Aki demanded, she was flying again with the boy and his Aeon toward the sound of the flute. "What made you pass out like that?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff