Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Anti-emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:03 pm
well, this one time, peopel kept calling me Emo. And this one kid said,'Alexxis, you're just a poser-emo!' and I replied~

"Don't say that! You'll make me cry and slit my wrists!"

Heh, I still laugh at it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:02 am
alot of people hate emos because they're afraid of what's new. they're so used to preps, jocks, punks, goths, and then emo comes along, and they hate it. because they're afraid of something they don't understand. every scene went through it...punks, goths (goths are still going through it now), god forbid even preps went through it at one time. people are just weird...  

GardyLoo

Bonnie[Heart]Clyde

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:27 pm
my bf thinks "emo" is stupid but he listens to the music all the time.
and ive done the whole "LIFE IS PAIN!" but they took it wrong.
sheash.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:15 pm
powerandintent
Someone once told me to... "why don't you go listen to Hawthorne Heights and slit your wrists!"
Worst. Insult. Ever.
Aye, that sounds terrible. How do you identify an emo kid", ayway? I don't think there are too many of us in Ireland.  

sean.co.uk

Ashli Terror Discoteka

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:23 pm
hahaah
check for piercings
sex hair
hot eye make up
tight clothes

hahah
gotta love the true stereotypes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:36 am
Ha ha! All the guys in school thinks it's lame to be emo (except from my friends and 4 other emo kids), but the girls think it's pretty neat! I guess that's why the guys hate it so much.

But it is still the music that counts the most, so i don't even bother to listen to jokes about emo anyway.  

xyourstrulyx

.Chick.Pants.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:43 am

The funny thing,
Our school is okay with it
Ill walk around and sing "The Gangster Song"
By adam and andrew
And the gangsters will sing "The Emo Kid Song"

I sing G song... it doesnt bother them
They sing emo kid song...It doesnt bother me
Unless you say something like...

It's not the south or the north side~ No it's not!
It's not the east or the west side~ No it's not!
ITS THE DARK SIIIDEE!

Then they will mob you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:18 am
umm......i fake myself around mmy ""friends"" that im too kind and cowardly a person to get rid of but they always make fun of emos not knowing im emo.....a steryotypical emot thing i tell people is that from the moment you born you begin to slowly die  

#1animemaster

The Juggler-er

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:39 pm
Bunch of guys at my school call me an "emo f**." I always see them talking behind my back. They throw balls at me, and do headshots... and they insult me and call me a "p***y." One time I forgot something at my previous period class, and I was running back and someone said, "Look at the emo f** run."
Other times, they threw my backpack into the showers and bothered stuff in my lockers. They steal things from my backpack and trip me. They lock locks onto my backpack, and they make fun of me. They even go to the extent of jumping me and beating my a** off. They say I look like a girl, and maybe I do with my eyeliner on [wish I could show a picture] but you don't have to go around calling me gay.
They don't understand how we feel. They think they do, and they always say, "Stop saying we don't understand you." But they don't. They don't know what it is to have a love obsession, then lose that person and having to face the pain. They don't have the kind of life where they're picked on by everybody, and their parents call them useless even though I'm above average as far as my intelligence goes. They say "we're worried about you!" but I bet it's just because I'm spending money on jeans and glasses, and they don't want me to use money. My teachers are all acting different towards me now, and some even seem scared of me. People think I'm insane just because I cut myself and burn marks on my arm. "You emos say it's to relieve the pain, but's it's just an excuse to be a poser." I don't actually do it to relieve the pain, I do it to remember, to leave scars as scars of the past, and to remember the love obsessions.
Anyway, my parents think I'm hanging with the wrong kind of people. They're watching me wherever I go, and they don't even let me choose who I like and who my girlfriend should be. I don't like someone because I want to like them, I like them because I fall in love with them. Some people say 12 is too early... so? These are serious relationships. I did get hurt when I was rejected... my heart does hurt... I did cry. It's not just a game. Just cause I'm a 7th grader, that doesn't mean I don't understand that this may be too early. But I can't deny that I love someone. I confessed and got rejected, and I felt that it should've been better not to tell her about how I loved her... but when I was rejected, IT HURT LIKE HELL. No one but other emos would understand... if you're an emo, go get dumped, find another lover, get rejected and cry yourself to sleep and see how it feels for all I give a furk because I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE IT WORSE THAN THAT, you preppy birtches, I don't give a furk because I feel more pain than you do. You're just playing a game, you don't know how to love. Anyone who can love someone truly can be emo because they can know how it feels to be rejected and lose a loved one. I know how it feels, and I know how love feels so don't think I'm a 7th grader who doesn't understand. I do understand, maybe not as much as an adult, but I do. I know I fell in love because I know how it feels. I was rejected because I know when I'm rejected. I was dumped because I know when I'm being dumped. I know, not because of my age but because of what I understand.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:41 am
to Eieni. Yea, I know how you feel...I really did love some one..

But...It wasnt gonna work out for sure...

She = 15

Im = 11...

Long distance relationship

She = Kentucky

Me = California

I cry at night mostly every night, though, not alot...  

Nagaru Tensei

[[!Squee!.I.Can.Disco]]

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:39 pm
My friends are chav-wannabe people.
They look up to me for being different, and say that I'm brave, I don't care when people call me names and tell me to slit my wrists.[[my best friend told me to 'go slit your wrists because it will make everyone else happier']]
But the only reason they think that is because I wait until I'm at home to cry.
I don't really get bullied, but the 'popular' people come up to me and go 'Are you a goff?' and my friend Laura always shouts No! She's emo!
And they jsut walk away going 'She's a ******** goff'
I live in a place that is full of chavs. I stick out, badly. People give me dirty looks and whisper about me.
But I laugh at them for wearing pink, diamond pattern sweater vests [[boys]] and huge chains with their names initial e.g. Hannah = H [[girls]]
And no, they don't understand us. Everyone has a reason to cut. Except posers.
I have been in love. And it was worse for me.. I'm not going to tell anyone.. because I still am and it hurts when I think about it because it is impossible for me to be with this person.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:48 pm
I live in Missouri, where there are alot of hicks.
Everywhere I go I get made fun of for my bandana, and band t-shirts.
If people stare at me in the super market, just do something outragous to make them leave you alone. Make a mark on them
EX:
I was at the gas station with my bandana around my neck and my sunglasses on and hood up holding a bottle of coke, I caught this redneck and his footballer buddies lookin at me with their "ihateyoubecauseyouwearblack" glare.
I walked up to them took my sunglasses off and looked them straight in the eye, took my coke bottle and held it to his head and asked him if he had a problem. He didn't say anything, so I just said i didn't think so and walked off.

EX#2:
Standing in the parking lot of the grocery store (same dress as before only bandana around my face) and some snobby b***h girls walk by and start laughing and looking at me, making it obvious they were talking about me. I followed them in and all around the store, making loud comments about the way they looked to my buddies.
I saw the same girls a few minutes later at a restaurant (pure coinsedence) and we got the waiter to seat us right next to them. they left within 5 minutes.

Just creep people out. if they are going to think bad of you, at least give them something to think bad of you about.  

xXdiamonds_cutXx

[. Negative Exposure .]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:06 am
powerandintent
Someone once told me to... "why don't you go listen to Hawthorne Heights and slit your wrists!"
Worst. Insult. Ever.

rofl LMAO.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:44 am
i LOVE emo kids!! *hugs*
ha ha...okay...
i hate people who hate emo kids because they're just so stupid about it. you know..."OMG!!! look at the little emo kid!!! she's sooo STUPID!!! lmao! hey little emo kid, let me see your wrists!!! you idiotic cutter!!! ha ha ha ha!!!!!"
*punches evil prep in the face"
okay, so thats a little of an overstatement, but w/e...it just drives me NUTS!
i'm kind of an emo/goth hybrid xd  

ComradeKira

ComradeKira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:46 am
xXdiamonds_cutXx
I live in Missouri, where there are alot of hicks.
Everywhere I go I get made fun of for my bandana, and band t-shirts.
If people stare at me in the super market, just do something outragous to make them leave you alone. Make a mark on them
quote]
lmao
rofl

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out