Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:14 pm
The clones leaped out of the way and landed by Zeno and Aura.

(what does it do, dont have the time to look at it cuz by time i get back alot would of happened)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:17 pm
[OOC](no on post till he says he's back. well in character atleast, and if your asking what mine did, all it does is let me move, REALLY fast.)

Hikura Taihen Chikara

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 pm
((no, Katsuro's, though that is very useful ^^))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:21 pm

(@Raiden, I posted it on my previous post, err, edited it onto the botttom portion of it, just giving you the outline of its abilities.
@DSW- Okay, see ya' soon.)
The lava pool sank into the earth and the ground returned to normal. Zeno flashed another handsign, this time not going to hold back. Akatsuki-scum were definetely not his Forte, the whole reason he joined the Light Assassins. And former fried or not, Katsuro was going down today. "Hikariton: Ranpu Ryuudan no Jutsu (Light Release: Light Dragon Blast Technique)" Instantly a Dragon made purely of Light shot forward, the blinding bright aura enough to temporarily blind even Sorcam, Raiden and Aura, though the light wasn't the only offense. Because of its brightness, the dragon would be hard to dodge. Not to mention the aftershock of it ramming into Katsuro, this was no Genjutsu but a special ninjutsu.

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:23 pm

(Oh, he has the Blood Red Eyes, like from the Ranmaru/Raiga arc? Have you seen it?)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm
((What does ARC stand for, exactly? I never figured that out. -.- Anyway....))

Sorcam saw the starting flash of light and covered his eyes, abandoning his attempts at defense.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:28 pm
((yeah, but not the second level of it, theres nothing dangerous about it in level one stage. Whats new bout lvl 2?))

As the light dragon charged, Raiden rubbed his eyes, trying to see. He managed to get the vision back. He watched the dragon approach Katsuro fast, ready to defend in case if it goes wrong.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:31 pm
[OOC](you should prolly wait.)
*aura covers his eyes with his Headband, and Pushes out his Taijutsu sand to feel where everyone and everything is*

Hikura Taihen Chikara

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 pm

(@Raiden: Its supposedly allows them to see 10x further and read through anything, even Genjutsu. Not much else I can interpret, however.

@lenon: I didn't exactly knew it stood for something. I once heard somewhere it stood for "Archive Revealing Character-Storyline" or something like that, but I always figured it itself was a word just meaning storyline or whatever.

@Aura: Im not exactly posting anything too dramatic for him to handle, just something to post while i waited for him.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:39 pm
katsuro used his robe to block the light and barley saw the dragon and also barley dodge it as well. he got scrap on his arm ut did not bothered with it. he then form some hand signs as he eyes flashed, attempting to hit everyone with his genjutsu but everyone did not know it but zeno. if hit, people would seem that everyone got hit by a huge bolt of lighting.

(m back)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Zeno instantly flashed another handsign as he read a Green Chakra flow, the sign of a Genjutsu. He read it to be a strong one, at that. He shot forward with a burst of wind chakra and sent a slash at him with his Katana just before he completely accessed the Genjutsu. "Everyone, stay on guard! What did I tell you-he's dangerous! We'd all be toast if I didn't have these eyes." Speaking of which, Zeno was sure to avoid eye contact with Katsuro, knowing of some of the abilities it gave off upon direct eye contact.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:43 pm
((No, really? surprised ))

Sorcam fell over when the lightning seemingly struck him. Useless. He stood up, weakened, and hit his head over a branch. The branch rattled his brains, and the genjutsu broke.

((There are trees around here, no? If not, I'll edit.))

"It's a Genjutsu!"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Hikura Taihen Chikara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:45 pm
*Seeing the hand signs, and not knowing what they are, Aura did his own.*
"Flower Pedal disolve"
*Aura dissolved into pedals and drifted towards him.*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:45 pm
Noticing Zeno's reaction as well as the others, he used his sharingan and used Mirror and Earth change. then Raiden made a few quick seals and used Suna Shoryu (Sand Dragon). The dragon shot out of the air and flew at katsuro, it opened its mouth and unleashed a large ball of sand.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:48 pm
katsuro just dodge all the attacks barley it and continued to go on with his genjtusu. sorcam began to awakened into an advanced form of seiryuu, his eyes turn red, his hair goes white, his steps generate thunder, he attract lightning to their very being, and even touching him makes the him feel like their chakra is being drained. same for the others if they where hit. the pain would be very powerful as well.

Name: Raikou no Kami (Lightning God)
Description: For this genjutsu, the user is seemingly struck by a massive bolt of lightning, which then seems to be sucked into the user’s body, causing a transformation. The target imagines the user has awakened into an advanced form of seiryuu, their eyes turn red, their hair goes white, their steps generate thunder, they attract lightning to their very being, and even touching him makes the target feel like their chakra is being drained. Fighting this person makes it seems impossible to be beaten, this combined with additional effect that the genjutsu induces a feeling of futility in fighting the user. Overall the genjutsu causes strong amounts of fear and uncertainty, only the strongest in resolve would most likely stand strong against this illusion the rest would most likely find better tactical advantage in retreating. Additionally this illusionary technique is highly classified, very few have actually seen a person use it. Those who have learned this technique are considered the most loyal in the shinobi ranks and know better then to use it in public places  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff