Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who would you want to meet from RE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:47 pm
Hey. Would a Mod please change the title of this thread to "meet" instead of "met" this lack of Grammar is counterproductive to the guild.
And the mods in general have been lazy lately. Go to page 2, and look at all the locked threads. Someone needs to move those to the garbage thread. Come on, guys! I sure as hell can't do it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:20 am
I'd love to meet Wesker, but in reality I've met most of the voice actors. They came to the fairly recent Sac Anime convention a few months ago. Allyson Court, Roger Craig Smith, Paul Mercier, and....god whats her name that did Sheva showed up. Biggest blast in my life. I met Richard Waugh in 2008 at Fanime, but I wasn't in the RE series at the time (biggest regret ever). But I dream of meeting D.C. Douglas zomg!  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:59 am
Aww, that sucks about Waugh. He's got a much better voice than Douglas. But considering all the characters in all the RE games, that's hardly most of the voice actors, is it?
Let's see... I've met James Purefoy who played Spence in the first Resident Evil movie. And also I met Tara Platt who did Jill's voice in Umbrella Chronicles. Even though I hate Umbrella Chronicles, she's like, my favorite voice actress because of various other projects. Still, it's relevant.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:52 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Aww, that sucks about Waugh. He's got a much better voice than Douglas. But considering all the characters in all the RE games, that's hardly most of the voice actors, is it?
Let's see... I've met James Purefoy who played Spence in the first Resident Evil movie. And also I met Tara Platt who did Jill's voice in Umbrella Chronicles. Even though I hate Umbrella Chronicles, she's like, my favorite voice actress because of various other projects. Still, it's relevant.

I know there are other voice actors lol and I previously voiced my opinion of DC vs Waugh before. I find them both equally awesome. Waugh was cool to meet and DC is awesome to talk to as a friend.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Rebecca Chambers l

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:30 pm
I'd want to meet Rebecca and Wesker.
Rebecca since I bet we could just go and fight zombies together and she could teach me to be a good medic.
Wesker because um... I really don't know. To work by his side, I guess. But, one thing for sure is that I would so not manipulate him. I'd just listen to every order first time given, hopefully won't die.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:12 am
I'd like to meet Leon...I'd rather not state the reason.
And I'd want to meet William Birkin, before the G virus injection. He's intelligent, and I could learn a thing or two from him.  

ralphy71889

Beloved Snowflake

DanteInferno87

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 pm
Wesker, because he seems like someone I could have an on going discussion about Umbrella (so many questions!!!!), Jill, because she is one of my favorite heroines, and Chris Redfield, just so I can ask him how the hell hhe got his biceps that huge, lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:37 pm
I'd like to meet Barry Burton, Chris Redfield, Joe Frost, and Jill Valentine. I kno Joe is dead, but his charactor looked cool to me. Barry Burton was funny at points in the game making it a relief and comedy time around him. If i need to explain for Jill, u need to check ur head. And Chris because he is my all time favorite character in the whole series. ******** Krauser, Leon, Brad, Nemisis, the Birkins (not Sherry), Carlos, and last but not least, the Ashford Family  

Resident Evil Gangster

Ninja Sparda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:47 pm
i want to meet wesker because i have many questions about umbrella  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 am
I would like to meet Billy or Jill. They're just awesome.  

Casanova Rodeo

Pow Pow Got ya

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 pm
Chirs, Leon, or Wesker so i can tell to shut and die already(even though i do like 'em)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:55 pm
Leon....for my own reasons...you don't like it..shove it  

Twili-Chan

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:33 pm
Yeah, I'd like to meet Leon too. I'd beat his face in with a dumbell while listing all the ways he sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:53 pm
I would like to meet...

Ada...Ada Wong!

Why...So I can steal her Grappling Gun, and become the...Guy with a grappling gun.  

ArcanaXVIII

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces