Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do any of you get beaten up by your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  HELL YEAH!! ALWAYS!!! T-T My parents are ebbil
  uum....soooooometimes x_x;;;
  rarely :P
  nevaaar
  not telling you!!
View Results

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:41 pm
magicvials
Blibbles
magicvials
Blibbles
You know? I always imagined a day, where my dad is trying to beat me up because I did something bad, and then we'd be using or Taiji to fight one another, so artistically. (My dad's the Italian one, but he absolutely enjoys Chinese culture much more than Italian culture.)

taiji? are you sure you're not talking about tai chi?
I am talking about Tai Chi, but Taiji is also one of it's spellings. I think it's better this way.

Oh I did not know that. what's wrong with Tai Chi?
okay so off topic here but does anyone remember how to spell siccors? sizzors something like that.
Tai Chi, sounds very rough... and I have a soft tongue.

"Scissors."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:42 pm
magicvials
Blibbles
magicvials
Blibbles
You know? I always imagined a day, where my dad is trying to beat me up because I did something bad, and then we'd be using or Taiji to fight one another, so artistically. (My dad's the Italian one, but he absolutely enjoys Chinese culture much more than Italian culture.)

I am talking about Tai Chi, but Taiji is also one of it's spellings. I think it's better this way.

okay so off topic here but does anyone remember how to spell siccors? sizzors something like that.
Scissors, fool. stare You could just use an online dictionary. stare  

Tokioka

[.Higan Bana.]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:54 pm
Tokioka
magicvials
Blibbles
magicvials
Blibbles

sweatdrop Now, now be nice....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:38 pm
[.Higan Bana.]
Tokioka
magicvials
Blibbles
magicvials
Blibbles

lol. whee I should be, but she's never nice to me. We have a bit of a rough back-story, y'see. She's always out to get me. And she's harsh too. xd  

Tokioka

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:56 am
Tokioka
[.Higan Bana.]
Tokioka
magicvials
Blibbles

lol. whee I should be, but she's never nice to me. We have a bit of a rough back-story, y'see. She's always out to get me. And she's harsh too. xd

dude like no one's out to get you. you're just paranoid. anyways it doesn't look right spelled that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:16 am
magicvials
Tokioka
[.Higan Bana.]
Tokioka
magicvials
Blibbles

dude like no one's out to get you. you're just paranoid. anyways it doesn't look right spelled that way.
Well no one's gonna spell it the way you want it to be spelled, your majesty(!)
And if you're really not out to get me, then why are you trying to gang up on me as soon as you've returned to the guild?  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:11 pm
Tokioka
magicvials
Tokioka
[.Higan Bana.]
Tokioka

And if you're really not out to get me, then why are you trying to gang up on me as soon as you've returned to the guild?

I'm not trying to gang up on you stare you're just being paranoid again. anyways if they're not going to spell it that way then off with their heads!! off with their head!! where's t0sh? we're gonna need her chainsaw lol. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:26 am
yalie5
Tokioka
magicvials
Tokioka
[.Higan Bana.]
Tokioka

I'm not trying to gang up on you stare you're just being paranoid again. anyways if they're not going to spell it that way then off with their heads!! off with their head!! where's t0sh? we're gonna need her chainsaw lol. rofl
Oh that's good then. No one catches Toki, not even the canadian gang strangely led by Niphy. ninja  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:30 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
magicvials
Tokioka

Oh that's good then. No one catches Toki, not even the canadian gang strangely led by Niphy. ninja

odd... i thought niphy was british...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:31 pm
A disturbance in the Force led me here. I sense hostility, anger... fear. twisted

Give in to these emotions, only then will you feel the true power of the darkside. twisted  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:04 am
Erm.. I am Chinese.. but British, yeh~

Just because I'm leading the Canadian gang doesn't make me Canadian.. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:27 am
tamcharles
A disturbance in the Force led me here. I sense hostility, anger... fear. twisted

Give in to these emotions, only then will you feel the true power of the darkside. twisted

that must be tokioka you're feeling. He must be afraid of niphy lol.
@niphy: you should see if you can get the british and others to join you. ^^  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:04 pm
yalie5
tamcharles

Now why would I be afraid of Niphy? She'd never hurt me. I think. surprised
And don't bother recruiting the british, they're on my side. The bulldog spirit! YAY!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:22 am
Tokioka
yalie5
tamcharles

And don't bother recruiting the british, they're on my side. The bulldog spirit! YAY!! mrgreen

tch you wish. i think the only other british here is vanilla soda. and us girls stick together. XP  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:45 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
tamcharles

tch you wish. i think the only other british here is vanilla soda. and us girls stick together. XP
Girl power? Meh.

No I meant british people outside the guild too. If it was just Vanilla_Soda on my side I'd be screwed anyway - not that I doubt her fighting prowess but numbers ish numbers. rolleyes  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff