Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valimai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:15 am
KiteJapan
XINVADER
I spoke to some random guy who said they loved Resi, I said 'who did you think were better enemies, zombies or mad people?'
They didn't know there were even zombies in Resident Evil because they only played 4.

ROFL eek
Gawd, all the common chavs at school are annoying me, I hear them talking about RE4 in the corridors and I amble up to them and say, 'Hey, I love that game! Though I prefer REMake.' And they're like, 'REMake? What the ******** is that?' 'It's a REMake of the first RE, it's really good!' 'All the other RE's have crap graphics, so they are s**t games.' 'But REMake and 0 on Gamecube have good graphics!' 'We don't play baby consoles, you stupid b***h. PS2's are the best.'

I swear on my life what they said is true!

For those that don't know, Chavs = Council House Associated Vermin. Girl chavs wear jeans that always slip down so you see their horrible pink thongs, and they wear massive looped earings and get pregnant at 14. Male chavs wear nothing but sports clothes and are all really ugly, in my opinion. And all chavs swear like there is no tomorrow.

British Society lesson over! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:32 am
~Daughter of Sparda~

For those that don't know, Chavs = Council House Associated Vermin. Girl chavs wear jeans that always slip down so you see their horrible pink thongs, and they wear massive looped earings and get pregnant at 14. Male chavs wear nothing but sports clothes and are all really ugly, in my opinion. And all chavs swear like there is no tomorrow.

British Society lesson over! sweatdrop

We have those too in Quebec but they're called "chilleux/chilleuses".  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:48 pm
Resident Isaka
We have those too in Quebec but they're called "chilleux/chilleuses".
We call them Kinder-hoes, or Prostitots.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:54 pm
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
MM-212 Beta
Request 9
Mmm.. zombie-- err.. right then. Um, let me in. I have cookies.
...Wtf? Does this look like the Dark Side to you??
I really really hope he was kidding about joining. Because if he expected to get in with that, then he's not a boob... Just purely and simply a dumb a**.
Haha, typo....Biohazard said "boob" rofl
xd lol

@Sparda: Those people are stupids. xp You shoulda laughed at them and been like "RE4 was for Gamecube first anyway." Either way.. zomfg, I hate people like that x_X  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:17 am
Request 10
i love resident evil i have ever game there is. i love itk.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:08 am
MM-212 Beta
Request 10

I can tell this person is lying.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:38 am
MM-212 Beta
MM-212 Beta
Request 10

I think that would be very expensive to own them all on every consoles! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:04 pm
Resident Isaka
MM-212 Beta
MM-212 Beta
Request 10

I think that would be very expensive to own them all on every consoles! xd
Really though xd I'd poke them 'til they forked up Gaiden. xp  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:38 pm
He says he has ALL the games... I guess that means that we're all just borrowing from them, huh...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:39 pm
Request 11
Umbrella is the best. I have RE2, RE3 , and RE4 for the PS2.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:14 pm
Tell you the truth, I only have CVX. My info is from RE fan, and Resident Evil 101.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:52 pm
CapitainCanada
Tell you the truth, I only have CVX. My info is from RE fan, and Resident Evil 101.
My friend owns NONE of the RE games, he still probably knows more than many people in this guild. Why? Because he's got incredible memory, and I told him everything. If anyone watched the Flintstones movie, then compare my friend to Dictobird.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CapitainCanada
My friend owns NONE of the RE games, he still probably knows more than many people in this guild. Why? Because he's got incredible memory, and I told him everything. If anyone watched the Flintstones movie, then compare my friend to Dictobird.
I loved that dude. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:16 am
Uenna
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
MM-212 Beta
Request 9
I really really hope he was kidding about joining. Because if he expected to get in with that, then he's not a boob... Just purely and simply a dumb a**.
xd lol

@Sparda: Those people are stupids. xp You shoulda laughed at them and been like "RE4 was for Gamecube first anyway." Either way.. zomfg, I hate people like that x_X
Bad idea. One of my friends was beaten up just because she was laughing at a joke, and one of these guys heard her xp  

Valimai

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:38 pm
~Daughter of Sparda~
Uenna
MM-212 Beta
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
MM-212 Beta
Request 9
xd lol

Bad idea. One of my friends was beaten up just because she was laughing at a joke, and one of these guys heard her xp
Sheesh.. and I thought my school was bad.. o_O How many security guards/cops you got there? o_O  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff