Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:50 am
(Alrighty, yay for sneakinezz! *givez you a cookie*)

The boy smirked as he pulled away, "Well? The best you've had right?"

Anden spat in his face the boy frowned before grabbing Anden's hair and yanking him down, tossing him to the ground. Anden quickly tried to rise and run, but the boy grabbed him and shoved him back down, straddling him and pinning Anden's wrists above his head. "Stop! Let go!-" he had started to yell before the boy shoved his lips against Anden's and gripped Anden's wrists tighter and Anden squirmed, helpless as any girl his size. Anden was ashamed and angered to feel tears of frustration enter his eyes, clearly a girl's body reaction, but there was nothing he could do.

Roland chuckled and he got on his knees, looking up at her with a grin after having released her. "My apologies! I'll just stay like this and be a midget for the rest of my life, just for you." he teased back.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:03 am
((Cookie! ^-^))

James heard Anden's yell and swore under his breath before picking up the pace as he raced to the restrooms, his wolf side furious at the sight that was there. "Oi!" he yelled before rushing in and tackling the boy off of Anden and started fighting him.

Erika laughed and then ruffled his hair. "Yay! My own little midget!" she laughed out and then held out her hand for Roland to take. "Nah, I like you tall. It's fun." she said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:14 am
(I can't help but crack up when you do that. I can just picture a Mousey doing that with it's little nose twitching and whatnot. *laughing* AND THE EARS! Ahahaah! Furry!)

Anden felt the weight suddenly leave him as he spat and rubbed his lips furiously before seeing to his surprise, James kicking the other boy's arse. What did that mean?

The boy, it seemed, wasn't nearly so strong against an opponent with actual strength and he began pleading and blubbering, holding his hands up against James. And then Anden watched as his hand, behind James, reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife. "James, move!" he yelled as he darted. The knife flicked open and aimed for James' side, but Anden dove down and made a grab for it, yanking it aside and cutting a thin slit about four inches long in the side of his arm, he winced, but kept on and tossed the knife aside before aiming a hard kick at the boy's side. He groaned and turned before closing his eyes. Anden looked at him a moment, poking the boy's face with his shoe before scowling, "The high son of a p***k is asleep!"

Blood dripped from the slit on Anden's right arm by his wrist and to the ground, not that he appeared to notice as he spat on the boy's face. "Stupid molesting little b*****d." he glanced to the knife, "And a cheating coward too." Anden's expression was angry and irritated but it softened slightly as he looked to James, "You alright?" They'd saved each other actually, Anden might have gotten a lot worse than he had if James hadn't intervened, but James might have been stabbed if Anden hadn't intervened. Although, since James was a werewolf, it was unlikely to kill the other.

Roland chuckled and took her hand, rising and looking down at her. "No kidding, since you're my midget." he said teasingly with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:24 am
(( confused ))

James scowled and was tempted to spit on the guy as well. However he directed his attention back to Anden. "I'm fine." he said and then grabbed Anden's arm and looked at the cut, still scowling. "Damnit Anden, you should've let me take the hit. I could have handled it." he then sighed as his face softened a little. "You do realize you'll have to go to the nurse's office for this right?" he said as he raised an eyebrow at Anden.[/colllor]

Erika pouted playfully. "I am not a midget. You're a giant that's all." she said as she grinned up at him, teasing him back.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:33 am
(X_X>>*feels mortarded now* NO! Cause you're Mousey..and the cookie thing..if I had to give an image to it, then it's a smiling Mousey holding out it's little paws for a cookie and it's nose is all twitchy and it's furry ears are sticking out! *trails off* *sobs* Meany! *sits in the corner to wallow in mortarded shame* crying )

Anden felt his arm being grabbed and didn't object. He rolled his eyes at the words, "Oh yes. I was going to just stand there and let you get stabbed." he said sarcastically, scrunching his nose at the other bit. He hated nurses offices, doctors too, any place similar really. Anden wouldn't go unless forced, it had caused quite a few issues during the few times in his life he'd ever been seriously ill or injured since he refused to get help on his own. "I'll just wash it off, it's fin-" he trailed off as he realized something. "You..called me..Anden.." his eyes widened as he jerked his arm from James and narrowed his eyes, "Damnit! You knew who I was this whole time!"

Roland beat against his chest playfully, "Fee fie foe fum!" he teased before ruffling Erika's hair, "Come on, let's sit down. I don't want my midg-er..my friend to starve to death." he said with a chuckle as he started leading her to a table.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:48 am
((Okay! I get it now! The only thing that had me confuzzled was the ears part. All the other stuff made sense. ^-^ *huggles*))

Jame scowled. "Yeah. I knew. Just like you know that I exist and yet lately you've been doing your best to pretend otherwise." he hissed and then grabbed Anden's arm so that he couldn't pull away and started leading him to the nurse's office. "Come on. You're going to the nurse whether you want to or not." he said in a stern tone.

Erika held her head. "Hey, my hair tangles you know!" she said, not too pleased that her hair was being ruffled, though her good mood dimmed a little upon hearing him call her his friend. Of course. We're just friends . . . and no matter what I feel it'll never amount to anything else. she thought and sighed inwardly, though her outside smile never faltered.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:56 am
(o-o Well mice have to have ears! Otherwise they can't listen to all the silly things humans say! DUH! *hugglez* X-x..*leaves the miserable corner* I am..a Dragon!)

Anden frowned at James' hissed words and then blinked as his arm was grabbed. He tugged to no avail, James was stronger than him now as well. Anden sighed and walked alongside of James, "It's just a cut, I don't get what you're so worried about, and meanwhile the knife and that bozo are just lying there." he sounded nonchalant, but this was a common tactic with Anden in dodging medical aid.

Roland laughed, and sat down, tugging Erika's hand so that she would sit beside him. "Well you look lovely with or without the tangles." he assured her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:06 am
((It still threw me off for some reason . . .))((0.o))

James rolled his eyes. "Doesn't matter. You're still going to the nurse to get that cut looked at." he said as he continued to lead Anden to the nurse's office.

Erika blushed a little as Roland said that she looked lovely but quickly distracted herself as she pulled out her lunch. "I've got . . . a tuna sandwich!" she said as she smiled at Roland. "What do you got?" she asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:14 am
(Hmm..maybe it's cause mice don't realize they have ears..so as a Mousey..it throws you off to hear about them! ^__^ *brilliance alarm* TWEET!)

Anden frowned up at him, "This is rather unfair. You know I hate places like this and you're taking advantage of my..problem," to put being made a girl mildly, "To get me there." He kept the cut pressed against his dress without realizing it..grimacing as the red blood leaked onto the white dress in a rather awkward place. "Holy Hell! It looks like I had a monthly!" he said in almost comical disgust and then horror as the thought occured to him..did this mean..he could get monthlies now? The thought nearly made him shrivel and die of embarrasment on the thought.

Roland grinned, "Tuna, eh?" he pulled out his, "Pure peanut butter all the way." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:21 am
James laughed at his friend's outburst. His face was hilarious! "Yeah, and you know what? I bet the nurse could fix that too." he snickered out as he reached the nurse's office and headed in, dragging Anden along with him.

Erika rolled her eyes. "Peanut purist." she muttered, loud enough for Roland to hear it, though it clearly was a joke.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:27 am
"That's not funny, James! What if I really get one?!" he asked worriedly. He was dragged in and stood with his cheeks red from an embarrased blush. The nurse, a pretty lady with wide blue eyes and light blonde hair stepped forward. As she took in the state of 'Annie', she frowned and led 'Annie' to a chair. "What happened? Look at that." she said as she took hold of the bloodied wrist.

Anden frowned, "That's right, there was a boy with a knife he was high. He did this, he's lying by the bathrooms. The nurse raised her brows, "One moment please." With that, she went into her office area, apparently dialing to alert the other staff as to that fact.

Anden took the moment to look around, frowning at the place as he slumped a bit and brought his arms together as if trying to shrink himself, "This is stupid. She's gonna give me some bandaids and send me on my way, I coulda done it my self."

Roland grinned widely, "Well of course! Nice, creamy peanut butter..mmm, mmm, mmm! You should try peanut butter and tuna sometime, I've heard it's a real treat." he snickered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:50 am
James rolled his eyes. "Well at least we'll know that there's less chance of an infection this way." he said and placed his hand on Anden's shoulder, trying to give him some comfort.

Erika made a face. "Sounds icky." she said, a bit disgusted by the very idea.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:15 am
(I am...home sick!)

Anden sighed and then he paused as he felt the hand on his shoulder before looking up at James. He looked at the other a moment before placing his right hand atop James', James' hand was on his left shoulder. Anden brushed his thumb against the other's hand lightly, "Hey, James..erm..thank you..for the rescueee.." he sort of drawled off the last word as his cheeks darkened with a little blush and he lowered his hand and looked to the ground. Anden's thanks had been a bit awkward, but otherwise it sounded and seemed sincere.

Roland chuckled, "Well, let's see..there's always tuna on pizza. I've had that before, it's actually quite good."

(*snickers* Me and the family in my immediate household each made our own pizzas, and I wanted mine to be the awesomest..which meant putting every ingredient I thought might be good for a pizza..salt..pepper..cheese..tuna..jalapenos..parmesean..pepperonis..I can't remember if there was anything else, but needless to say my family treated my pizza like a land mine and stayed far, far away. ^__^ It ended up being yummy T__T but no one believed me! The moral of this story is..tuna is good on pizza!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:32 am
((I . . . am not!))

James smiled a bit. "Don't mention it. I couldn't let you get into too much trouble, now could I?" he said, grinning playfully.

Erika made a face. "I'll . . . take your word on it." she said, not at all convinced of it's goodness.

((Bleh. I am a really, really picky eater. I only like cheese pizza or pinapple and ham pizza . . . that's it.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:24 am
(Drat! T__T B-But you're sick! You need to be bedridden! o-o pineapple and ham?! x_o I'll take your word for it.)

Anden frowned a little at the words as he thought back to what happened. "There was nothing I could do..I was so damned..helpless..I couldn't stop him." he said quietly as he clenched and unclenched his feminine fists.

Roland grinned, "Better yet, I'll make you some the next time you come over." he said with a chuckle and a playful poke to Erika's side.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff