Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
Kegan's "Animations and Sprites Shop" Shoppe (works slowly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blowjobs...
  Still free...
View Results

Yumekisses

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:59 pm
[Kegan]
Oh, I'm sorry... there appear to be money signs in my eyes... how odd.

*Blinks* xD;; Soo..yes you'll do it? heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:17 pm
Yes!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Sakuneko-chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:22 pm
[Kegan]
Sakuneko-chan, I have no idea what kind of sprite you're requesting...

Well, any pose basically, of my current avatar. Do it as a pokemon trainer because that shouldn't be too hard, and can I have a persian or a cyndaquil with it? ^^ If you want me to change my av just tell me. Ok? Sorry if I wrote it in a confusing manner. >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:26 pm
[Kegan]
Yes!

x3 Thanks Kegan. I ALWAYS wanted a trainer sprite of my own.  

Yumekisses

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Sakuneko-chan
[Kegan]

Well, any pose basically, of my current avatar. Do it as a pokemon trainer because that shouldn't be too hard, and can I have a persian or a cyndaquil with it? ^^ If you want me to change my av just tell me. Ok? Sorry if I wrote it in a confusing manner. >_<

No, I think I can manage your avatar... I need to finish some other peoples first though... and my side project...

Oh, and my homework... lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:10 pm
[Kegan]
Sakuneko-chan
[Kegan]

No, I think I can manage your avatar... I need to finish some other peoples first though... and my side project...

Oh, and my homework... lolz

Fair enough! x] I can wait.  

Sakuneko-chan

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:14 pm
kegan, ill trade you a headshot for a sprite : )

if you want

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:04 am
I HAVE RETURNED
OK, so can I request this sprite sheet:
http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files/Classic/Megaman/MM9/

And can I have my sprite be animated and strike a pose and then faze in (like in Megaman boss intros)
Oh and I'm still looking for backgrounds...
Eh. Going along with the boss theme can you use the starry background:
http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/09/galaxy005_bmp_jpgcopy_01.jpg  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:47 pm
How does 8k sound? (that's about the median range of what I gt from a lot of people)

I figured because it takes me more than 5 times longer than pokemon trainer sprites, but I think it'll be faster now having done it once...

Some people think smaller sprites make easier work... Not EXACTLY true... Though I'd say I spent about as much time making all of Fish's poses as a good trainer sprite, I had set out with an idea of what I wanted

Would you like me to color limit yours like I did fish, or should I go crazy? Should I go crazy within the NES palette?

To make it less short I'll throw in your name flashing at the end/beginning... like, and making the background color invert.(flash black and white) free of charge...

Kegan needs to make a list of people who's orders are n the chopping block...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:38 pm
[Kegan]
How does 8k sound? (that's about the median range of what I gt from a lot of people)

I figured because it takes me more than 5 times longer than pokemon trainer sprites, but I think it'll be faster now having done it once...

Some people think smaller sprites make easier work... Not EXACTLY true... Though I'd say I spent about as much time making all of Fish's poses as a good trainer sprite, I had set out with an idea of what I wanted

Would you like me to color limit yours like I did fish, or should I go crazy? Should I go crazy within the NES palette?

To make it less short I'll throw in your name flashing at the end/beginning... like, and making the background color invert.(flash black and white) free of charge...

Kegan needs to make a list of people who's orders are n the chopping block...

NES limits would be good GO CRAZY WITHIN THAT PALATTE!! XD
Make the name either Royalwoman (In MM fashion) or Royal_Fish (In Fish con fashion)
And 8k sounds OK for now, of course I always have to see the creation before I factor in tip so the gold will probably change.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:02 pm
GENTLEMEN!
I HAVE ACHIEVED BI-LAYERED SCROLLING STARSUser Image

I think I'll be recycling those star layers... maybe changing the stars...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:11 pm
And 8k is a suggested price price, if it doesn't fit your idea/is disappointing I will work to earn that price.

Because... well... I can... and as an artist, It's kinda my jeeeeeeeooooorb.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Yumekisses

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:28 pm
[Kegan]
GENTLEMEN!
I HAVE ACHIEVED BI-LAYERED SCROLLING STARSUser Image

I think I'll be recycling those star layers... maybe changing the stars...

W'ah..Why are you so good. >u<;; I love the mega man theme...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:51 pm
You still want a pokemon trainer, right?

Oh, and why am I so good?... uhh... I guess if I'm good, it's because I take forever and have been playing with this kind of stuff for years...  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:10 pm
I need one of those.

Seriously.

Just need to find myself a goo ufo sprite thingie. Probably an edit of a Wily sprite.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff