Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:33 pm
He got into the bath slowly sipping on the beer. When he got out he put on nice clothes and walked back downstairs grabbing a beer on his way to the basement. "Later bro I am heading out, don't wait up for me. Oh yeah I am taking the corvette."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:35 pm
Dracoso18
*Ah good morning Jackson, and how are you doing today?* I said as i headed down, i patted him on the shoulder and smiled as we headed down to the basement *i hope there isnt too much work, and that my younger brother hasnt been too 'needy'* we walk into the basement where all the slaves are awake or asleep in their cages, i feel a bit bad for it but it was his fathers rules.
"im good it's good to get out of there ya i know he is i know if you were in chare you would let us go "pat's Dracoso's sholder" you know we have a new arivle i wa sthanking sence no one else knows about her we could help her get out  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:37 pm
I look to u carefully then sigh and look to the slaves *you may borrow my car if u need it, but any damage or scratches done to it will be on your head, and u will fix them before you ever use it again, i may not be able to stop how u treat the slaves and how u think of them because of what father has said, but at least u know the rules when it comes to my car* i say and walk over to a little blonde haired slave with black cat ears and smile as look to her *well hello there, and how are you?* i lean back over and look to jackson *ah yes i will see to her, where is she currently, i want to bring a slave along because i know how they love to be out of these cold cages, and it would be nice for the new girl to meet someone who has been here*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:39 pm
"zir i forgot zhe firewood out side sorry zir  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:39 pm
"I-I'm fine sir. Is your day going well?" Chloe said quietly as she put her hand on her lap and looked up at Dracoso. She smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:40 pm
"Whatever don't blame me blame the beer." He showed him a half empty beer bottle. He started walking away but yelled over his shoulder. "Jackson I have towels in the floor that aren't going to pick themselves up and I want it done before I get back."  

Takahashi Uchiha

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:41 pm
Hershey_Cutie
"I-I'm fine sir. Is your day going well?" Chloe said quietly as she put her hand on her lap and looked up at Dracoso. She smiled lightly.
jackson leaned twords her "dont vorry Dracoso's a good guy  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
"Whatever don't blame me blame the beer." He showed him a half empty beer bottle. He started walking away but yelled over his shoulder. "Jackson I have towels in the floor that aren't going to pick themselves up and I want it done before I get back."
"zes zes zir im on mie vay "jackson runs and pick ups the towls and takes them to the landary room and comes back " zorry about that  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 pm
i pat jackson on the back and smile to them both *thank you Jackson, and just be careful about my brother, i think if he sees u too much, he might take u to the party with him, so try to be quick and find 'chores' to do away from him* i say and then look back to the slave in the cage *my day is going well, and i was thinking of taking you out of this dark little place with me if you would like to go for a walk and perhaps meet a new guest?* i reach in gently and hold her hand softly in mine as i look to her  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:44 pm
Alexis walked down another hallway, feeling rather bored with her life as a slave as she rounded a corner and noticed Dracoso and Takahashi. Thinking quickly, she retreated away from the room they were in, hoping they hadn't and wouldn't notice her.  

vampire_girl6666

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:46 pm
Chloe blushed but hoped her hair was in her face hiding it. "A W-Walk? Outside?" Her eyes glistened. "Really!?" Her face glowed with excitment. She has always wanted to go outside. Feel the sun on her face. Her ears stood up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:46 pm
"i know zir at leat it iz's not ze middleages you know what i mean "jackson hold's up a larentern" zere zir  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:50 pm
He walked outside into their garage and jumped into the car pulling out and accidently running into the mail box. "Oops hope draco didn't hear that."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:51 pm
I smile as i watch her ears perk up *yes a walk outside, in the fields or around, i know the walls dont give too much, but there is plenty to see* i say happily as i look to jackson *yes and good for it too, or their would be flails instead of whips and i wouldnt want to see that around.* i turn as i open the cage door, i smile and take the slave's hand in mine and help her out of the cage. i notice an odd color in the corner of my eye *You there, the young girl with the pink hair, come over here, you do not need to hide in the shadows* i say without looking over my shoulder  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:51 pm
Takahashi Uchiha
He walked outside into their garage and jumped into the car pulling out and accidently running into the mail box. "Oops hope draco didn't hear that."
Jackson runs to a wenidow from the base ment "Dracoso he hit ze mail box  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces