Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Tales Of The Abyss RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:37 pm
Coralina smiled at him. "You're welcome!" She felt better and less rejected. When she heard what Luke said she felt her face get a little bit warmer. "A-ah.... really....?"

"From what I've seen, that is the closest he's gotten on his own accord..." Tear agreed, continuing to eat the fruit. She watched as Sacha, her work done, climbed down from Coralina's arms and over to her to say hello. She almost blushed as the cute little Cheagle practically hopped over and stopped in front of her with a smile. "H-hello, Sacha."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:47 pm
"Hear that Guy, You're making progress!" He shouted back.

"Well.. I don't know about that.." He looked up as he started to eat the fruit. "Mm. This is really good." Guy looked back at Coralina. "You're not having any?"

Luke finished his fruit when he noticed Tear and Sacha. "Looks like you have a soft spot for those things."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:52 pm
"Huh? Uh... No... It's just... uhm..." Tear couldn't really think of a way to explain why cute things made her act the way she did. When Sacha then proceeded to sit in her lap and smile up at her with a "Mieu~" she had no choice but to blush slightly. 'Cute!'

"Heh!" She smiled at Sacha and Tear. "Huh...? Oh! Uhm, right! For me..." She hadn't even thought about herself until he mentioned it. She had a tendency to put others before herself, so it was almost like second nature for her to forget her own needs. She went over to one of the trees and picked off two more fruits. She handed one to Sacha and then sat down next to the pond to eat her own.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:05 pm
Luke picked up Mieu and squinted at the Cheagle. "See, you can hang out with Tear all you want." He sneered.

Mieu was hanging onto the Sorcerer's Ring. "Eeeeeek~"

"I wonder if we should take some of the fruit with us." He asked, glancing down at his own. "It's quite refreshing."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Hearing Luke's tone of voice and Mieu's eek, she shot an icy glare in his direction. "Ah, yes! I think it would be good to bring some of the fruit with us! I can give some to my grandparents as a present!" She smiled, knowing she might be acting a little optimistic about her grandparents.

Tear watched Sacha as she looked around a carefully munched on her fruit and she had to keep herself from hugging her. At the thought of Mieu also hanging around her more often, she felt quite happy with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:20 pm
Luke looked up and immediately noticed Coralina glaring back at him angrily. He dropped Mieu as a response and shivered a little. "I think I might understand.. why he finds women so.. scary.."

Mieu held onto the ring and when he hit the ground he rolled until he stopped in front of Tear and Sacha. Once the ring stopped he lay on the grass with it and sighed in exhaustion.

"That's a good idea. I'm sure they'd like that." Guy replied with a nod. "How much longer do we plan on staying here?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:26 pm
Tear watched the Cheagles interact. Sacha hopped down from her lap and over to Mieu with a small smile and held out her fruit to share with a "Mieu?" They were the most adorable animals ever.

"Hmm, well... When everyone's ready to go, then we can collect the fruit so we can leave, I guess... I'm pretty much ready to go.... but I think Sacha is still... busy... and Tear seems distracted..." Coralina commented, taking another drink of water from the pond.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:34 pm
Mieu smiled and nodded his head in reply, "Hehe~~ Fruit for Mieu from Sacha~"

"In that case, we wouldn't want the fruit to spoil before you were able to give it to them." Guy smiled.

Luke was laying back in the grass as he watched the clouds. This place was very relaxing, it was good to be able to just sit back and not have to worry about any monsters.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:39 pm
Although the Cheagles were adorable, it really was getting to be time to leave. She stood up and brushed off her dress. "Well.... We should be going now, I guess. If we want to get to Kaitzur before sun down, we should leave now."

She sighed and stretched. "I guess that would only make sense...." She stood and went around to the different trees, taking two of each fruit and placing it in a drawstring bag she had with her. She remembered her want to get to know her companions better, but even though it wasn't through talking, she felt she still got to know them a bit better.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:47 pm
Luke sat up quickly. "We're leaving so soon?" He frowned, knowing that it would be best to leave before it got dark. He stood, picking clips of grass off of his clothing.

Mieu quickly finished off the rest of the food and then floated back up towards Luke.

"Alright." Guy agreed, taking a last look around them. "Let's make haste then, If it gets dark on the way we might run into more monsters."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:51 pm
"Alright, is everyone ready? Let's go. It's this way, right?" She started off to the north.

"Ah, yes..." She went silent for a moment. "Uhm... speaking of monsters... I don't suppose any of you know how to work a gun... do you? I... I don't want to just be a burden, I want to help fight against the monsters..." she addressed the group. Sacha hopped over to her and then climbed up until she sat on Coralina's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:34 am
Luke followed after Tear but stopped momentarily to answer Coralina's request. "Not me."

"Well, it's not my forte but I do know how." Guy spoke up, "..I can do my best to help you, though I can't promise much."

Luke laughed, "Good luck."

Mieu followed after Luke and found a place on his shoulder again.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:09 pm
"Sorry, I don't know how either. Even if it may be difficult, Guy is your best bet."

"Ah! Uhm.... okay! If it's not too much of a bother..." Coralina consented, a little embarrassed to have to ask such a favor. Especially from someone who she could get too close to.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:30 pm
"Not at all." Guy assured her. "It's better if you know how to use them, then I can rest assured that you'll be able to protect yourself."

"Well aren't we a noble gentlemen?" Luke teased as he listened to the conversation.

Guy laughed. "But it's the truth. It just wouldn't feel right otherwise." He replied. "We'll be staying in Kaitzur as well, so we can start in the morning."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:38 pm
Coralina smiled. "Uh, thank you very much, Guy! Alright! We can start in the morning! It also gives me time to try and find my grandparents." She nodded happily and Sacha mieu'd in consent.

"We should be there soon enough. Then you can look for them, alright?" Tear told Coraline.

"Ah! Yes!"  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces