Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:04 pm
While Kai and Lorri were off doing whatever Kai's and Lorri's do. Acura was speaking to the Hokage about... A few things.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 am
For once, Lorri was wearing a long-sleeved tshirt, and unfortunately he had got the sleeve caught on a branch! He struggled to get it out, still sitting on top of Kai, trying not to get any closer to her. This is probably making her really uncomfortable..despite her saying its alright..Jeez. Im such an a**..I could never..im too shy around girls to..ask Kai about boyfriends and girlfriends..Im sure she is far more experienced than i am! Lorri blushed even more, still fiddling with his shirt sleeves. "I-i-im sorry about this! I..I cant get it off!" ((-GASP- MAYBE he has to take his shirt off in the end because he gets it even more tangled as he fiddles with it! OR Kai sits up and leans over to reach his sleeve, and then she looks in his direction and their lips are live half an inch away from one anothers. XD)) Lorri still had to keep one arm next to Kai's cheek to hold himself up, or he'd slip and end up lying on top of her! Ahh..Its not coming off the braaaanncch ~ We're gonna be stuck like this forever!  

Clara Sunaro

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:47 am
After talking to the Hokage Acura went to check some papers. Acura was also wondering what his students would be like and what they were doing at this very moment. "Probably something kid like and foolish I suppose," Acura thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:05 pm
[[ AH!! YEA!! Ok, I'll make Kai attempt to help him, then he can't get it off so, he take his shirt off.]]

Kai gasped. "Oh, lemme.." She sat a up a bit, trying to get the branch out. Their faces we're REEEEEEALY close, and Kai was making some kind a of a focused face, trying to get it off, but her heart was racing feeling him breathe softly on her face. She maneged to get some threads off the branch, but the part she got snapped off. "Lorri, I can't take it off," She even attemped to bite it off, but it ended up breaking more little pieces of bark into her mouth, sighing, and dropping back down she spit the little pieces out disguted, and she looking up at Lorri, waiting for him to try to take the branch off his shirt.

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:14 am
Lorri tried to back away a bit as Kai sat up, making an awkward motion just inside his thighs as she moved, careful not to hurt him or make him fall, but he tried to pull away and ripped at his shirt a bit more. "Bugger..Sorry about this.." He muttered, blushing a deeper pink as the gap between their faces thinned. He peered down at her small frame, examining her gorgeous black hair as it tumbled over her shoulders. She tugged at his sleeve, leaning forward and biting at it; didn't work, plus now his shirt was soggy, not that he minded much.

He held his breath as she neared, but couldn't keep it in for long and sighed, breathing how breath down her neck and in her ear. She shivered a little, but he pretended not to notice. She collapsed again in the grass, frowning. She'd given up; so now it was Lorri's turn again! He leaned over to the sleeve and pulled at it a bit, ripping more threads along the arm. "Arghh..This isn't working." So..What now? Should i..er..Oh, I know! I'll just take the shirt off and then got and get some scissors or something...? As usual, oblivious to the affect this might have on Kai, he began unbuttoning his shirt. He blushed slightly as he removed it, revealing his tight 4-pack. His pale complection was the same across his body, pasty white skin with several freckles scattered here and there. His bright hair contrasted against his chest, somehow making him looking rather daring and rough. He turned back to the branch, not wanting to look at Kai's reaction...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:12 pm
Kai squirmed from underneath, when she couldn't get out, she stared up at his chest for a while, realizing that this would be quiet weird if someone saw them; as if they were doing it in a bush.. [[ LMAO!! ]]
She squrimed again, and jumped out of the bush, and slammed her back into a nearby corner in a wall. Breathing heavily, she streched out her two arms, gripping the other walls. She continues to gaze at Lorri and his head, but she felt weird, and yet upset when she couldn't see his chest..
"Lorri..?" Her dress was so crumpled, and the sky was getting a little bit lighter showing morning. She too, had lose threads on her dress.

[[ OMG... <3333 SHOULD WE HAVE HIM PIN HER AGAINS THE WALL SAYING SORRY? Like trying to apologize, but he's putting his hands on the wall beside her, to like trap her there?
WOOOOO MIXING THE BIG POTTA LOOOOOVE.]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Clara Sunaro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:36 am
"Woah! Careful! Are you alright Kai?!" Lorri asked frantically, leaping out of the bush after her. She had hurt her back and was wincing, eyes shut in pain..Or so he thought. ((She was really only closing her eyes for a moment to stop herself from blushing as she GAZED DREAMILY AT THE HUNK IN FRONT OF HER. X3)) Lorri took her by the shoulders, his biceps flexing as he moved his arms, and slipping a hand under her chin, raising her face to look at him. He was crouching down, peering into her tear-filled eyes; being a Gentleman again, his face only a few inches from his. He didn't realize this until the innocent little girl opened her eyes! He leapt back, Blushing and scraped his arm and neck on the spiky bush behind him. "O-ouch..Fff..sugar.."

He smiled and looked up at Kai, standing to full height once more. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes shimmered in the morning light, his hair was messy and hung untidily around his face. She has ripped her dress too...I'll get her to take it off later and i will mend it for her.. Realizing what he had just thought, he blushed a deeper red. What am i thinking?! She can't undress in front of me! No. I'll mend it once she is clothed- o////o;; She is very pretty..i wonder what she'd look like in a swimsuit..? Or a bikini?! O/////O His cheeks burned at the thought, and he quickly shut his eyes, trying to block out the images.

[[PERVERT. ISN'T HE PERFECT? 8D]]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:32 pm
Kai widened her eyes as she zoned back. "W-w-why a-are y-you staring at m-me like that?!" She asked covering her chest area with her arms. She scrunched up her nose angrily, and grabbed his hand dragging it along behind her. [[ The hand is inches away.. from her.. BUTT! XD ]] When she got to the tree, she climbed up herself, with ease. When they got to the top together, she sat on her bed and smiled. Trying to get Lorri to crack that he WAS indeed a pervert. Or maybe Kai was just a flirty kid now. EITHER WAY, she said casually, walking over to her bag of new clothes to pick out a short skirt, and a t-shirt to sleep in, "What do you think about going to the beach tomorrow?" She said shooting a quick glance at Lorri, and then she caught a glimpse of a bikini she bought; when she hid it, she turned around to face Lorri. "So..?" She said smiling sweetly, all of a sudden her anger disappeared, and no sign of trickery was on her face.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:54 pm
As Acura was going through file he found something that caught his eye. Opening it up and reading it he realized what it was. In shock, he knew what he was going to do for Kai and Lorri's training.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:24 am
((What Day is it? Saturday? They have training on Monday. 8D))
"W-w, Im not staring down THERE!" Lorri said defensively, as she covered her chest. Suddenly, she grabbed his hand and dragged him toward the house nearby, He followed her quickly up the tree. "You've improved at climbing, I used to carry you..~" He laughed, squeezing her hand quickly to show he was only kidding.
"T-the..B-b-beach?!" Lorri blushed slightly, the color spreading across his cheeks as his imagination run a little wild. He cut off the images, coming back to life. "Sure, that would be fun. Do you play VolleyBall?" He asked, smiling at her, I haven't played since i was a little child..I haven't been to the Beach with anyone since i was a kid..It'll be fun! He seemed to genuinely want to go to the Beach, and not for any perverted reasons either this time, much to Kai's dissapointment, which showed clearly on her face! Not noticing the glimpse of Kai's new swimsuit, Lorri lay down on his mattress, resting his head on the pillow, he was still shirtless!

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:57 pm
"Yes, I play volley ball." She said calling from the other room, which you can clearly hear the smile in her voice. She changed quickly, and walked silently to Lorri's room. She climbed next to him, and smiled, she put her hand on his shoulder. "We'll go early tomorrow.." She said, then walked away to her own bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:40 am
((The next room? How big can a tree house BE? I imagined they had one room, since it used to be just Lorri, It is square and there are two beds in the top two corners. Their 'rooms' are divided by a plank of wood that Lorri built when Kai arrived, that crosses half-way into the center of the room, but not all the way. So that neither can see the other when they sleep, unless they like..get up and walk around or something. 8D))

"Great, W-we'll leave tomorrow..Sleep Well..Kai~" Lorri replied, stuttering as Kai put a hand on his shoulder, but smiled as she walked away. He stood up and walked to the top end of his bed, tugging off his black Tshirt and his Jeans. He bent down and pulled, from under his pillow, a pair of Pyjama bottoms. He pulled them on and climbed onto the bed, lying on top of the covers. "G'night Kai." He whispered in the darkness, slowly closing his eyes...~  

Clara Sunaro

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:49 pm
Kai woke the next morning, all happy, and smiling. While Lorri was still snoring away, she quickly went to his side and checked if he was still actually asleep.
Then, she hopped on her tippy-toes back to her side. She changed franticly into her bikini, putting on a sweatshirt over it, and some shorts. She was amazed at how much she didn't want Lorri to see her in a bikini. Then she remembered that in American tradition, the Groom wasn't allowed the see the brides dress. This oddly reminded her of that. She shook her head, to get it out of her mind. She sat on her bed brushing her hair. "Bathroom.." She said silently.. She jumped silently outside down the tree, and then after a minute, she came back to the tree house. [[ Ew, lmao..]] And sat on the bed again, waiting for Lorri to wake up..
After waiting for a while, she decided to lay down again and wait. Lorri shall wake her up when he's ready. She tried to lay down, but it was so uncoftrable with the sweater zipped all the way.. She unzipped it to just below her chest, and took a little nap on top of the bed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:38 pm
Gaia name: Xombie 123
Character name: Shibito Naysuke
Sex: Male
Clan: Naysuke
Weapons/ powers: able to control the fabric of time in a limited zone uses basic tools and poisons and blades to pull off silent assasinations
Crush: Temari
Bio: Raised as a child as a slave he killed off the rest of his clan and forevermore has been in pursuit of of the power of sharingan to achieve magekyo and become indestructible.
Other facts: will go into a blood lust and is pretty much a loner.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Nathanderdethdealer

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:41 pm
Shibito was out on a mission to assasinate a rogue ninja that could hold some details about the sharingan when he saw the perfect shelter for the night.....a trehouse......"....." he then jumped up and saw the tow ninja lying on the bed.......then he drew out a poison arrow and a bow......  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games