Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Stonger (Like the song) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:57 pm
"Uhhh sure...." he says reluctantly. "On one condition."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 pm
Midnight blinked. "You mean like heaven?" She said awkardly. "The pleasure is mine." She never had a confersation with a person for this long. She woundered why she was even talking to her.

Kalina stood by stores. Anger was going through her for some reason. She gripped her hands and the glass around the stores imploaded onto her. Glass digging threw her. "Ow!" She screamed as she got hit back across the street. She landed on her back. She let out a moan. "What was that...?"  

ElectricCandii

michael j rox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:23 pm
Sammy looks to Zac. "And that condition would be...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:07 am
He begins to walk in the direction of her building. Then he turns around. "You have to turn all the lights off."  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:50 am
Jina Everlong
He begins to walk in the direction of her building. Then he turns around. "You have to turn all the lights off."

"Oh, ok." Sammy says. She was expecting something a lot more complicated, but this was simple enough. She walks up to her apartment and turns the hall light off. "My room's just upstairs." She tells him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:08 pm
He follows her directions to her apartment. "So uhhhh when is it?" he says.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:14 pm
Sammy quickly turns off the lights as she enters her apartment room. "It's right in here..." She quietly steps into her room, observing the clock that now read 12:32.

"Here it is..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:52 am
"Mind if I?' he says and picks it up. He closes his eyes. He imagines himself holding the clock. In his imagination the clock's configuration begins to come apart then go back togather. He opens his eyes. The clock became a small pile of scrap metal in his hands.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:46 pm
Sammy looks at the busted clock. "That works too...But it's still cool, how you totally took it apart." She looks up at him. "You have like, superpowers?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:23 pm
"Not that unual for me." he closes his eyes. The scrap metal in his hand begins to form into somthing. For a moment it looks slightly like a heart. He squints to see it. Seeing the heart he trys again. It becomes a contemporay looking alarm clock. He opens his eyes. "That should work better."  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:52 pm
"Oh wow..." Sammy sighs. "You're like one of those guys I would hear on the news every now and then. That's cool."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:31 pm
"You can say that I'm from the heavens. My home is a beautiful place, soemthing you would just want to gaze at all day," said Starnova with a smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:42 pm
"You have to keep this a secret." he says without looking up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:27 pm
Sammy nods her head. "I will, you can count on me."  

michael j rox

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:00 pm
"Amazing. I have always wished I could see the heavens. And more..." Midnight said the last part quietly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff