Reply RPing
Hotel Liebe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:48 pm
Kiiyuko smiled lightly. "Thanks. " She said. She barely leand over on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:28 pm
he smlies back at her."its no problem". the least i could do is be there for someone who had a terrible past like mines.  

Zero Hour17

Angelically_Enlightened

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 pm
"So how in the world could you help? " She asked curoiusly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:29 pm
hmm if i knew where you got the first vile from i could sniff it out and find the source  

Zero Hour17

hivesliver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:31 pm
*walks into the woods looking for a nice big tree to make my fortress home in so i would not need the hotel but find none big enough*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:33 pm
"You mean the vile thats supposed to help or the kind that i have to put in me every day. This one that makes it better some guy gave it to me. And the one that i have to put in me everyday multiple times, I can just show you where I HAVE to make it. " Kiiyuko said.  

Angelically_Enlightened

hivesliver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:02 pm
*a new smell comes across my nose*
"were is it"
*begins to look around*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:38 pm
The receptionist looks at the long line and realizes he wont be able to help them all in a nice and orderly fashion. He pulls out a notepad and speaks in a loud clear voice, "Please write your name and room number on this pad and retrieve you keys from the machine located to the right of the desk." Thank you all.

Lazer looks into the forest. "I wonder if there's anything beyond here." Thinking about the subject for a while he decides that it doesn't really matter. Lazer walks back into the hotel and proceeds to the steam room.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:23 am
"then by all means show me" 3nodding he said as he look at the moon and started to transform  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 am
*growls as one smell begins to dissapear and another one begins to take its place*  

hivesliver

Seraphina_Skye

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:22 pm
*Vee looked up suddenly in surprise as the receptionist spoke out louder, having been kind of out of it whilst waiting. He breathed a sigh of relief that everything would be sorted so much faster, writing down "Vee Tsudu - Room 9" on the notepad before taking the key and wandering off. He glanced at it for a moment longer, considering all the trouble could so easily be caused if he tried right now...it wouldn't be worth the repurcussions though, so instead he took the key and headed off to his room to store his stuff away before exploring the hotel more fully.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:31 am
*walks deeper into the woods as the sell gets stronger*  

hivesliver

Zero Hour17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:29 am
"just like i rember back then" he thought as he looked at his self. he still had the scars from when he attacked the pack that killed his father."if your gonna show me then"he said turning back to look at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:09 pm
*Tana sighs and signs her name next to room 15, she takes her things and begins to look for her room*  

pink_sparkles_20

hivesliver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:23 pm
walks back to the hotel  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items