Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flutter824

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:17 pm
Flutter ran off to the beach to do some training  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:40 pm
jin arrives at melody's house"wow no matter how many times i come here im always amazed by the size of this house" he said as he walked up to the house and went in with his hands ready for what ever may be in there  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:37 am
A white wolf senced jin and stop up from its gaurding place near melody's room. It trouted down stairs and looked up at him and stated "Oh....it's just you jin.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:15 pm
he noticed the wolf and went into a defence stance then realized the wolf didnt attack and he loosened up "ok how am i supposed to talk to a dog " he said as he stared at the dog "so you are a pet of my sisters huh" he said as he walked around the house  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:37 am
The wolf took what he said defenceively. "I'm not a dog I am the great....." then she thought 'Oh yea that's right that pest of a girl locked me inside this dog body so I wouldn't be seen' the wolf signed and sat down. "You know me jin....rember I almost distroyed your sister...my master...I'm yuki..." she flashed her leg and showed a collar that had a bell on it and next to the bell was the kuni jin gave melody along time ago. She looked at him with sad eyes "She gave it to me...well she actually didn't she threw it away and I found it, jin please help her she changed...." the wolf said trying to hold back tears.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:09 pm
"why she seems to have finally got to be able to live now that your not trying to kill her " he said as he felt his body pulsing "why......why ....do i ....feel this way about this subject" he thought then looked at yukie "why did she throw it away how has she changed what caused it " he asked as he tried to calm his emotions before he destroyed the house with his ability as he walked away "ok yukie i have to go somethinf=g is going through me and i dont know what it is" he sad as he ran out of the house and jumped in the air and made a handsign and took off running on a heavenstring toward melody and oroami sensei " i have to ask her i have to prove it ...... i have to tell her how i feel ....... about why i have trained................." he said as he faded out from his speed increasing from the surface of the string is like your on a liquid  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:45 pm
Jin and melody arived at her house. "Jin...if the was some dangeras changes I'm sorry but I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to." A near by cherry blossom tree blew its flowers some of them landing in melodys hair. She blushed...she hated feeling this way around him, she always felt so well girly and protective of him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:49 pm
he walked over to her and started to pull the blossoms out when he saw he blush but played it off like he didnt" so even if they could possibly have bad effects on you you wouldnt tell me so i could help you get over them" he said as he felt his whole body start to try and push his emotions out of him "crap not now i cant show how i feel now not to her " he whispered under his breath hoping she didnt here him  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:55 pm
Melody smiled at him. More cherry blossoms landed in her hair making melody look like a cherry blosssom madien. She blushed her face turning a strawberry pink. "You can come in with me if you want" melody stated her voice shaking. As she walked past him hoping he wouldn't knotice her blushing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:02 pm
he walked in with her "so are you here to talk to yukie or some other pet i should know about" he asked as he looked at her and heard her voice shake " are you ok?" he asked as he noticed his own voice shaking and quivering and his heart beat increase and his hands were getting tense so he put them in his pockets  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:12 pm
"Yea I'm fine...." she stated quitly. She looked to the stair and called "Yukie came down here."
A white wolf troted down looking at the two thinking 'I wish they would go ahead and say how they feel to each other or I could tell them' she grined evily. She looked to jin and stated "Jin..she is not alright she's just nerves cause...." melody bolted next to yukie and covered her mouth stateing "Yukie...shush!!!" she looked to jin a sweatdrop forming by her forhead.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:20 pm
he looked at mel then yukie "ok you two chill if anything needs to be told to me then tell im not the enemy here im here to listen and try to understand" he said as he finally felt his body chill out and then he looked at melody go ahead and tell me ok" he said as he looked at yukie "you can stay out she will tell me if she wanted to " he said as he looked at both of them  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:27 pm
Yukie nuged melody. Melody looked at jin then quickly looked away and stated to yukie "Yukie you tell him..." Yukie looked at the girl and stated "No way you have to have some courige and tell him youself...be brave!"

Melody signed and looked to jin her face blushing up more as she asked "Jin..do you ever feel when your with a certain person that you can't show your real emotion...well I have to tell you that I...." Yukie said she knew this was as far as she would go so she stated "Melody loves you jin with all her heart."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:36 pm
he looked at her and felt his heart start to race again "you ..... mean it
" he walked over to her and sat beside her "melody" he felt his whole body jult and he put his hand on hers " I love you to" he said as he wrapped his hand in hers and felt his face turn red but this time he didnt turn away instead he looked streight into her eyes and smiled  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:49 pm
She looked at him and said "Yea I mean." She couldn't stop herself from blushing and smiling. Yukie walked over and put something around her neck and stated "I think you will want this back.." she smiled. Yukie had put the kuni jin gave melody around her neck like a necklace. Melody keeped on looking straight into his eyes not being able to tear away from him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff