Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glacirus

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:50 pm
A good half hour in total preparations, and the meal was finished. Serving up a total of five bowls, Seto set the still hot chicken soup onto the bar two bowls at a time. "All done! Hope you enoy it."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 am
She smiled as she followed him to the bar seats. "Seems like a little much...doesn't it?" she asked as she seen him make another two trips to finish bringing the bowls of soup.  

First Lady Jocelyn
Captain

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Glacirus

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:44 pm
Shrugging as he set the last bowl down, he looked out towards the door he had seen others walk otu of, "Well, I figure whatever they're doing out there is going to build up an appetite...that and I'm used to preparing big things and then portioning it out. As it is, there's enough for seconds and possibly thirds after these bowls are emptied." Laughing a little, he leaned against the bar, waiting and watching for an approval of the dish.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 am
She couldn't help but let her mind hit the gutter as he made his remark about the others going outside and building up an appetite, her face flashed hints of red as she blushed lightly at the thought of Wolfe. Trying to hide her color she took a quick bite of the chicken and blamed it on the heat as she nodded to the bowl to make her point seem legit. "Not bad, not bad at all. Actually it's really very good." she said as she spooned more of the broth and another piece of chicken and swished it in her mouth savoring the flavor and analyzing it at the same time, to try to find a fault, that she wouldn't find. "They better hurry if they want some, there might not be any left when we finish..."she said lightly, "By the way you got the job, come on let's eat." she mumbled as she continued to eat and casually look towards the door waiting for her fiancee.  

First Lady Jocelyn
Captain

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Amath Mortum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:20 pm
OoC: Yay! You get to see my REAL Amath in role play.

IC: Stumbling into the bar, Amath slammed up against the doorway, coughing up a little blood as he held his ribs. Damn Shemgar for taking that incredible cheap shot, he thought to himself as he fell to one knee wincing. This was quite possibly the most damage he had taken in all of his life, next to his encounter with Lucifer's successor, Bethresen. Noticing others in the bar, Amath decided to let himself go, falling to the floor unconcious before whispering, "<********>  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:34 pm
Fayth turned at the sudden noise and coughing thinking it was one of the three who had gone to the crossroads, but when she seen that it indeed wasn't she flew from her seat with vampiric speed. Her mind whirring on what to do next but the nurse in her was as strong as the bloodlust that was coursing through her veins. "I can heal you but first I need a drink of that which keeps you alive." she said in her soprano voice, the seriousness of it all seemed awkward against her high voice.

(OoC::you need to put an app in)  

First Lady Jocelyn
Captain

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Amath Mortum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:39 pm
Laying on the floor, Amath barely remained conscious due to the impact shocking his body. As the female ran up to him, his eyes clasped shut once more, his breathing becoming light and his consciousness departed. Thick, dark blood began to pool beneath him, pouring profusely from multiple wounds on his body, hidden lightly under the black clothing he always wore.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:48 pm
"I can smell the blood, I know your dying. Im going to kill you the question is do you want to live?" she asked as the man began to fade. She could do this one of three ways: kill him and return is life with her shadow powers, loosing a art of herself in him, a total stranger. Or she could drug him, stitch him up and pray he lives with out an iron lung or let him die. She turned her head to Seto and quickly said "Hold the fort, I might not be all here depending on his answer."  

First Lady Jocelyn
Captain

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Glacirus

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:56 pm
Blinking and watching, Seto turned away as he began to see the blood, growing a little pale. He ha no problem with blood...so long as it was his own. Watching others bleeding...that was another story. Hearing Fayth's voice telling him to be prepared for things he noded and held a shaky hand up. "Right...I'll do that."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:02 pm
"He might not make it, I can tell he's lost a lot of blood. Floor's yours I'm going to have to save him I just haven't figured out how." Damnit this was her hospital she should be able to save him at least long enough to get an answer...she hoped. With that she channeled all the strength in her and lifted the man trying not to stretch his abdomen and carried him to one of the closest OR rooms in her facility and laid him on the gurney and tore off his clothes plugging her nose. Now was not the time for her bloodlust to get the better of her. She needed to see the wounds for herself. She hoped the shock of it all would bring him back for at least a minute she needed get some answers.  

First Lady Jocelyn
Captain

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Amath Mortum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:06 pm
In an instant, his consciousness returned to him. Amath bolted upright on the gurney, letting out an intense roar. His sword, which had managed to remain clutched in his clawed hands, was up in a flash, the razor sharp edge barely touching Fayth's neck. "Who are you?!" he roared before dropping the blade and clutching his chest, instinctively applying pressure to his wounds while wincing.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:10 pm
"I'm the one who's trying to save your a**! She shrilled as she raised a needle and tapped out the bubbles, "If you are what you smell like this will not work. I'd need a drink to be sure tho and you don't look willing with that sword on your hip." she said as she pierced the skin on his leg with the large needle and injected the anesthetic in him before he could touch her again.  

First Lady Jocelyn
Captain

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Amath Mortum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:14 pm
Try as she might, the needle simply would not pierce his skin. Grabbing the needle, he threw it across the room before bellowing, "What do you think I am?" he asked as he pointed hastily at his long fangs in his mouth with a clawed finger. His eyes were burning a bright red, releasing large amounts of red fumes into the air before lightly fading away.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:14 pm
Nodding more, Seto turned to the bloody floor now, quickly beginning to mop and wipe it clean. Without the actual body bleeding, it was easier for him to calm down now. The clean up was fairly easy too, which left him with not much else to do as he waited for people to show up or come back from what they needed to do.  

Glacirus

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

First Lady Jocelyn
Captain

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:18 pm
With a feral grin she nodded and softly said "Then you know what must be done." She wondered if there was any toxins in his blood that needed filtering, the more ancient the blood the better. Then again she had the sweetest blood Wolfe had ever had, said it was as sweet as sugar and pure as a virgins. She wouldn't know. Step two blood bags or be a donor. The latter of the two hadn't pleased her.  
Bar {Rp Area}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff