Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Akatsuki (important read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:24 pm
YOU HAD SO BETTER BE EVIL, OR SO HELP ME, I WILL KILL YOU AND RIP YOUR BODY APART, RAIDEN! Look at how the guild is going - 'Good' is winning. It is not balanced. Not yet - we need to fix that.

Evil unite!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:26 pm
and thats why Sypher will be your leader, he believes in good being a form of flaw in people.  

M o k i F a i r y

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:29 pm
Lenon I love you. I'm sick of it to. the balance is off. No one understands you cant have good without evil. If everyone good there nothing to do, no one to fight. everything just stops

Edit: To Jedi: was 6. Wings quit, Test and DSW betrayed, and that one guy died I think. So yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:33 pm
THANK YOU GOD!!!

Nobody really understands that anymore. People can be so...unaware. If we leave the world in it's natural Good/Evil balance, then everything will be fine. Two members of the Akatsuki? WTF?! Against what...five villages? How many people is that?

Oh yeah, Masumi? You're my new sensei. ^^ It should work out fine.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:38 pm
@lenon: 8 villages and soon to be 0.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:39 pm
hehe evil. Sadly I dont think I could make Masumi evil. She married to Rahenno. Kasumi could be evil. that would hit a spot to Oroami and Susumu. though I love them and dont wanna hurt them. I would make Masumi evil before Kasumi lol.  

Masumi H Dekata

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:41 pm
TRUE!!!

THE GUILD NEEDS MORE EVIL.

ok, so I guess I'll be evil again. God after the whole event from akatsuki/light assassins its gonne be confusing like hell.....god damn it what was i drunk?!? jeez....ok, guess will have to change it all. Let me see....blade did something to me while spirit form so...ok. for ppl in akatsuki lets just say I was brainwashed by light assassins XD. god this'll be confusing, but never agaiun will it happen. I switched sides to often. Raiden stays with akatsuki then, by the vote of people lol. Now I need to find out how to put this into play....any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:44 pm
Masumi H Dekata
Lenon I love you. I'm sick of it to. the balance is off. No one understands you cant have good without evil. If everyone good there nothing to do, no one to fight. everything just stops

Edit: To Jedi: was 6. Wings quit, Test and DSW betrayed, and that one guy died I think. So yeah

i need to restore things.....i didnt think about it at all. So guess easiest way to put it is i was brainwashed somehow. from the light assassin ring?

sry jedi, but they right. order needs to be restored. theres not enough evil at all. So I ask everyone for opinions. Should I go akatsuki for good or rogue and pull off an orochimaru thing?  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Um...Moki...there is such a thing as TOO MUCH evil. That's why I want a balance. If the villages rebuild themselves well enough, well...do it again. After a three year period or so. Destroy the villages that get too powerful. Be like Pein. ^^

If this continues this way, Masumi, I think you'll have to make Masumi turn to the dark side or else I'll go insane and blow up the Cloud again. -,- Maybe kill Rahenno for good measure...no, I like him too much. ^^

o,o  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:48 pm
The Sword of the Lesser Demons can cause much evil and destruction. You do know the Moon is Kageless and memberless. Someone could set up an evil village there lol.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:50 pm
M o k i F a i r y
@lenon: 8 villages and soon to be 0.

Keep all of the evil people alive, or those who support the idea of evil. Then we can make some type of alliance, Akatsuki or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:53 pm
Personally I support the Idea of Balance. The world needs balance, and I want to give it balance.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
bb3000ae
The Sword of the Lesser Demons can cause much evil and destruction. You do know the Moon is Kageless and memberless. Someone could set up an evil village there lol.

I'll do that if nobody does it by the time I reach a Jounin.

Hey, Raiden? Go ahead and be my guest. Imagine that...a safe haven for evildoers! Hehehe...an annual evil ball.  
Sorry bb the moon is on the soon to be gone list.  

M o k i F a i r y

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 pm
bb3000ae

moon gone? damn it, i liked the idea of an evil village lol  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces