Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:46 pm
The servant flushed, "My apologies, your majesty." he said with a bow as he quickly released Arueyan. "I will have breakfast brought out at once..forgive me." he said with another bow before hurrying off.

Arueyan rubbed at his arm, miffed at that and having those lies about him told..he was not his son's younger brother, nor his wife's child. "Have you found a counter spell yet?" he asked irritably, looking sullenly up at his wife as he crossed his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:52 pm
Julia sighed. "No." she said, rubbing her temples. All that reading had started to give her a headache. She glanced down at Arueyan and couldn't help the small smile that came to her mouth. He just looked so adorable with his pouty face and crossed arms . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:57 pm
Arueyan saw her smile and frowned. "Stop looking at me like that. This isn't funny." he said before walking away and stubbornly sitting at the head of the table where the king was to sit. Julie was to sit on the right of him as his wife, and any children he had would sit on the left.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:06 pm
Emilio frowned seeing Arueyan sit at the head of the table and smirked as he realized what the lie meant about where Arueyan now had to sit. He walked over and picked his father up out of the chair and placed him two seats to the left. "No, you sit here now." he said with a smirk and then sat next to him to the immediate left of the head seat.

Julia sat at her normal seat to the right of the head, smiling a bit at her son and husband.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:16 pm
Arueyan found himself being picked up and then set two seats to the left. Children sat in order of age, with the oldest getting the honor of sitting right next to the king. He glared at Emilio, "This is not my seat." he hissed, "And I am not a child, don't pick me up again." he hissed commandingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:21 pm
Julia sighed. "I'm afraid until I can find a counter spell and figure out how to work it, that is going to be your seat from now on." she said, frowning a bit.

Emilio just smirked. It was fun to see his father getting riled up for a change and not being able to do anything about it. He would definately pick him up again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:25 pm
Arueyan frowned and then glared. "This is all your damned fault!" he ran a hand through his hair. "Until you find a counter spell, I'm leaving. I'll go our Whitecroft manor and wait there. But I refuse to stay here and be treated like a child." he said angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:39 pm
Emilio sighed. "You'll be treated like a child no matter where you go. You look like one after all, and no one ever takes what a child says seriously." he said in a deadpan voice, rather annoyed with his father now.

Julia didn't look at Arueyan. She had been hoping that by him turning into a child, he'd start to act like he used to when he was younger . . . but it didn't seem like that was the case. And everything he did just seemed to shove that painful needle into her heart more and more.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:46 pm
Yes, but at Whitecroft he'd be away from his wife and son. "I don't care what I look like, I am king." he said angrily before shoving back from his seat. "I'll return shortly." he said curtly and headed out a door leading to the hallway opposite where they had come in.

Within a moment of that happening, the other door burst open as in walked Kaysal, Emilio's uncle, and the one year younger brother of Arueyan and Julia. "My dear family! I have come home!" he said with a grin, carrying several bags which he set next to Julia as he leaned down and gave her a hug and an kiss to her forehead, "Hello, beloved little sister." he said with a mischevious glint in his eyes, still teasing that she was the younger, even though she was a year older.

And then he headed around he table, standing by Emilio and opened his arms for an embrace. "Well, little nephew? Where's my hug?" He'd been away for six months on a diplomatic mission. And to add on to the age-fuddling jokes, Kaysal had been born the more slight of the brothers, and he was a little shorter than his own nephew..not that it stopped him from teasing the other about being his 'little' nephew. Kaysal smiled at Emilio warmly as he awaited his hug.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:53 pm
Julia got up to go after Arueyan. "You know full well I'm a year older than you." she said with a bit of a laugh and then went after her husband. She went though the doors as she chased him. "Arueyan, wait!" she called out after him, not wanting him to leave, though she wasn't quite sure why. Maybe she just worried that he would do somthing rash while he was gone.

Emilio smiled and stood up hugging his uncle. "And how's my favorite little uncle doing?" he asked, turning the joke around like he did so many times.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:59 pm
Arueyan was heading up the stairs and paused as Julie called after him. He scowled down at her, "What is it? I'm just going to wash my hands." he said annoyedly.

Kaysal play-grimaced, looking up at his nephew and ruffling the other's hair, "Damn straight I'm your favorite!" he teased before smiling widely. "Better now that I'm back. Being a diplomat is booorrr-ING." he said with emphasis and a roll of his eyes before chuckling. "What about you? How goes your life, kiddo?" he asked as he released Emilio and stepped back to look up at him with a happy, pleased expression. It was one that spoke volumes of his love and pride in his young nephew..a look that should have been greater and more present on Arueyan..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:11 pm
Julia sighed in slight relief. "Your brother's here." she said softly.

Emilio shrugged. "Eh . . . Rather confusing actually." he said with a chuckle. And it was the truth too. His life had become rather confusing as of late. He enjoyed the look that his uncle gave him and really wished that he could see . . . even a shadow of it on his father's face . . . though he doubted that something like that would happen.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:19 pm
Arueyan grimaced. "Now he comes home..little rascal.." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I suppose I can't avoid him forever." he muttered before turning his back on Julie and starting to walk away again as if she were not even worth a dismissal.

Kaysal tilted his head, "Is something wrong, Emi?" he asked, using the endearment nickname as he placed his hand on Emilio's shoulder. Kaysal was shorter and less muscular than both his brother and his nephew, but he could fight like a berserker if he chose..although with his magickal talents, intelligence, and smaller size which gave him quite a bit of speed, he rarely chose to fight physically. All the same, it was Kaysal who'd taught Emilio swordplay after Arueyan stopped. It had been Emilio's gypsy friend that had taught him archery. But Kaysal, after finding out about her when Emilio had snuck off to see her once, had been sworn to secrecy about her by a rather insistent, younger Emilio.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:33 pm
Julia sighed and walked back into the dining room, a fake smile plastered on her face. Once more she could feel that painful splinter driving itself deeper and deeper into her heart.

Emilio shrugged. "It's both the usual problem," the usual problem being, of course, Arueyan, ". . . and . . ." he trailed off, looking over at his mother, not sure that she wanted to tell Kaysal.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:37 pm
Kaysal blinked at Emilio's words before looking over at Julia. "What's wrong? What happened to Arueyan?" he said, thinking Emilio meant that Arueyan was injured. And then he took a good look at Julia's face and frowned as he walked over to her, brushing a hand against her cheek as he looked to her in concern. "Jules..what's wrong?" he asked, clearly concerned for her..something else he had that Arueyan seemed lacking. Kaysal was being better to Arueyan's family than Arueyan himself was.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff