Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:34 pm
"Umm... See you later, Jenny!" gah, I'm no good at this romance stuff... Haki thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 pm
Jenny looked at him with a small frown as she turned the corner. She didn't feel like going to her room anymore, cause she knew her brother would ask whats wrong and then he would probably try and hunt Haki down and she really didn't need that right now. She just wanted to be alone. She decided to go check out the school gardens, just so she could be around nature. The plants would listen to her for sure.

When she arrived there, it was raining. She looked up at the sky as the drops began to drench her clothes. She walked over to the center of the garden where there were beautiful flowers she had never seen before, and smelled them. A smile replaced her frown.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 pm
Reagan, still leaning against the wall, didn't move an inch. Her eyes were still wide with fear and her cheek burning red from being slapped.

' All that-' she tried to piece it together in her mind,'All that negative energy..'

She slid down the wall till she found the floor as her chair. Glad people were starting to move away, she barely caught what Ialeia's last word was.

" No ffoooooddd!!!! UGH!" Reagan sighed, returning to her normal self. She smiled, stupidity bubbling inside her,' I don't know what they say but wolves are ssooo hot!'

She laughed aloud, before picking herself up and heading toward her dorm,' At least my plan worked..' she thought,' I got to see Aunty!'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:48 pm
Kunji walks pass the front gates to the school as the rain steams off his body "Hmm nice place time to find the dorms and see if there ready for me." Kunji walks pass the gardens and heads strait to the demon dorms  

galgoon

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:00 pm
(( Okay guys, Midnight over here so I'm heading to bed, it was awesome role playing with you, can't wait till tomorrow! And everyone better be on cause this was really fun lol. Don't forget to check the Events, Days, and Moon phases to tell where we are. Since this was our first night, Im not going to switch it to Thursday yet, but be expecting day change soon. Other than that, keep RPing if you want, just dont change to night yet cause we are in the afternoon right now and I'm going to bed! hahah, well good night guys, see you tomorrow))

Reagan made her way to her dorm, unlocking her room, and piling into the lonely place. It was empty, of course, with only a bed and a desk. She sighed, feeling a bit lonely, before collapsing on her bed.

She didn't want to think, didn't want to feel, and soon she drifted to sleep while the rain made little drops on her window, dreaming of wolf cubs running in circles around her.

She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:01 pm
Well, I guess I'll just go to my room then... Haki said, still in the hallway. He turned on his heel and began walking towards the Vampire Dorm. He also noticed that some of the classes were related to the Vampires around there. Abilities 101, Advanced Power Control, Flying He just kept on walking to his dorm.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:04 pm
Jake walked down the halls as he bumped into some guy heading to the demon dorm across the hall. "Ah damn! Your hot!" Jake said rubbing his shoulder. He looked around all the hallways as he noticed that guy from earlier who was hanging around his sister. "Hey! Have you seen Jen?" He asked worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:10 pm
Great im getting hit on by a guy on my first day thats a good start....Kunji walks down the hall and reaches the demon dorms and enters and find his room "Wow what a nice place i never known my room would be so nice." he stould there and then he starts to unpack "Hmm what sword do i want to take today." he chooses a black sword its some what short and he puts it on his back then he leave his room and starts to look around the school.  

galgoon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:15 pm
Haki noticed a guy walkind down the hall. "Why yes, I just saw her a few minutes ago. She stormed off, and it looked like she was heading to the school gardens."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:37 pm
"Ah. Thanks dude." Jake said as he ran off down the halls to the doors to the garden to see it raining. Damn that girl is crazy... He thought as he opened the door running out to her. "Hey kiddo, what's wrong?" He asked, running up beside her. She looked at him and shook her head.

"Nothing's wrong." Jenny said with a smile.

"Liar. What happened?" Jake said as he grabbed her arm to lead her back inside.

"Stuff. Fight. No Dinner."
Jenny admitted in a small voice. Jake shook his head.

"Should we try to steal some snacks?"
He asked. She shook her head.

"I'm not going to be hungry anyways. It won't matter." She said honestly. He poked her side.

"I meant for me. I'm the hungry one. All the time."
He said with a small laugh, and she laughed too. They were back in the halls again soaking up the rugs.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

galgoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:47 pm
Kunji walked past what looked like brother and sister and heads out side to mess around with his fire "Hmm its still raining well its not like i can get wet." he said as he pasted them and steps out outside his upper body is coverd with his fire to keep im from getting wet  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 pm
It was several hours later when a feeling of being watched cause Reagan to awake. She sat up, her hair in a poof out around her face, as she looked around. There next to the bathroom door of her room stood her great aunt.

Ialeia didn't say anything as Reagan fell back against the bed with a groan," I thought I’d already gotten my punishment!" she cried under the blanket that now covered her head. She snuggled up to a nearby pillow that was up against the wall from her lack of stillness while sleeping," What... Have you come to give me my death sentence?"

" You know better than to be that risky around the students, especially if you're going up against a wolf and his pack."

" I can handle my own problems." came her groggy voice.

" Other than betas, you are the closest thing to being human. The only thing you have protecting you is your mind and even that seems to be weak and full of holes." Ialeia stated.

" You are not as strong as them Reagan. You of all people should know that, seeing how Ala-"

Reagan threw back the sheets, anger rousing her body up, before her foot got caught in the covers and she fell.

" Ugh!" came her voice from down on the floor.

Pushing herself up, she grabbed the blankets, her cheeks burning red," I came to this school to return her debt to you," she glared," the least you could do is not talk about her."

Ialeia didn't say anything, she just stared at her with a blank expression.

" That necklace needs to be upgraded to your level. You haven't been able to get control of yourself since you got here." she stated more than asked," Get it fixed tomorrow, then come see me."

With that she didn't even have to use the door she just walked into the closest shadow, leaving the room empty once again.

Reagan turned around toward he single window and saw that it was close to twilight. She took time in fixing her hair before she left her room, dedicated on making friends before the day was over.  

PunkUnderPrep

rather_bored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:45 pm
Blinking at the earlier compliment, He was dumbfounded more than frozen. Then after a bit, he realized that he had been holding her up. "Oh, s-sorry. Who's Ivan?" Oh wait, that's the guy she was with before. "Hey, What does he look like? Maybe we could f-

f-find him

in this

c-crowd."

This was his fault, his conscience prodded him. He'd have to deal with the crowd, he owed it to her.

||Gah, sorry, I had to go to bed D8||  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:50 pm
Ivan and his pack were frantic then Ivan claped his hands once "Mates!" He said in a serious voice "Nika has gone missing and we must find her! We seperate and search the school for her. Use the pack howl once she is found and we will meet up. Do you understand these orders?" The pack were serious and nodded, they knew if she wasn't found soon that something bad would happen in this school "Alright then mates, spread out!" He commanded and then eveyone went down a different hall and door looking for Nika. As Ivan ran down the hall, looking for Nika he saw the girl that tried to save the vampire girl and another human. He stopped in front of Jenny and Jack "Have either of you seen this girl?" He asked in a worried voice as he pulled out a picture of him and his sister.

Nika looked at Demetri and reached into her pocket on her dress and pulled out a picture of her and Ivan "Th-Th-This is him" She said in an almost whisper, she never had been alone from Ivan without Ivan knowing before "I....I'm s-scared without h-him" Nika said as tear swelled in her eyes "W-Will you h-h-help me f-find him?"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:57 pm
Jake looked at the picture as Jenny glared at Ivan for a few seconds.

"Naw I haven't seen her." Jake said as Jenny stopped to look at the picture next.

"Oh. I think I saw her last with that boy with the tail. Remember? From the lunch room."
Jenny asked Jake. He nodded and looked to Ivan.

"I wouldn't worry about him with her though. He looks like he couldn't even harm a fly."
Jake said with a smile. Jenny muttered something under her breath as she looked over at the wall.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff