Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:30 pm
Seth gave her a big smile. "Of course you can, i wouldn't have come over here if i didnt want to be your friend.."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:34 pm
Her smile grew.Yeah I guess I really didn't have to worry about not making friends.Tina was practically jumping up and down with happiness.  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:36 pm
He laughed at her excitedness. He put one hand on her shoulder, attempting to calm her down. "So, what do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 pm
jax walked back up stairs he forogt to get somthing before leaving he went into his room and got his necklace he keeps with him and left the room  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:43 pm
erin stretched as she finally woke up from her afternoon catnap in the sun coming through the window then she got ready and bravely came out of her dorm, but now had just human features, but being part cat she was extremely slim and pretty. she was wearing jeans and a tank top with some sandals and was heading down to the library to check out a book.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:43 pm
Tina thought for a moment."Well here are a couple things we could do we could grab a bite to eat if you're hungry or maybe we could browse the school together."I already made a friend.She thought to herself happily.  

Angelic_Gurl909

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:02 pm
once she finally got to the library she found the book she was looking for and curled up in a beanbag to read for awhile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:04 pm
jax went down to the libaray to look for a book on animals and nature once he was there he checkedo ut his book and sat down at a table and began to read  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:06 pm
finally erin finishe her book and as she was going to put the book back she saw a boy in this normally deserted library and said "hi im erin, who are you?" politely to the boy  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:07 pm
jax lokoed at the girl "i-i am jax its nice ot meet u" he extended his hand for a firendly hand shake he used his werewolf sense to tel lwhat she was he msiled once he foundo ut "yuor a neko or is that only half" he asked clamly  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:14 am
Seth smiled. "Whichever, i havent eaten in awhile....any ideas on good food around here?""  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:56 am
(sorry its so long.ill try not to do this much,i get carryed away some times)
rouge finally found her room.the last one on a dark hall in the south corner of the school.a pretty big room with a nice comfy and old looking bed.she smiled a little and put her things away and lookd out the window and noticed the beautiful lake.she smiled even bigger then,she felt a little more like home now,it reminded her of the librarry.she picked a few books and things from her bag and quietly and nerviously left the room headed for the schools back door.she walkd down several stares,and walkd by a few students talking to eachother in the hall.one lookd like a nice but shady person and the other was a cherefull happy girl who had just made her first friend.rouge smiled a little under her cloakes hood and said nothing as she passd them and then she passd the librarry and the food cort.she said nothing as she headed out the back door and stepd into the sun.(i think its still day time)she smiled as the woarm rays hit her bdy and sent a warm happy feeling threw her,being a dragon she loved the nature and outdores.she calmley walkd over to a lardge weeping willow tree with a lardge thick over hanging branch cannopied by the willows hanging green hair.she smiled bigger and climbed onto the ranch.leaning agenst the trunk,she took out a pincle and a sketch book she had brought and as the water flowed under her and the buirds sang all arround the lake,she began to sketch what she saw.for the first time she relly felt at peace being at the school.dispite the fact she hasnt made any friends,she felt happy knowing she has found a place she can be alone and un afraid for a little while.  

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:27 pm
"There should be a food court around here somewhere."Tina said replying to Seth."I don't really know where though."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:29 pm
"I can probably find it..." He started sniffing the air, looking for the scent of food. He finally caught the smell of the food court. "Its this way." He started walking, weaving his way through confused people looking for there rooms.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:45 pm
Tina followed behind him."Hey you were right."Tina said as they neared the food court.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff