Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:23 pm
Selina looked back at the girl and nodded. "Okay . . ." she murmured softly before heading into the closet to search for clothes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:13 pm
Liava watched as the girl walked over to the grand closet of a deep chestnut colour that had carvings in it. Liava wouldn't admit but it was her favorite because it told so many different stories in thos echoing doors  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:20 pm
((o yay! Easter holidays have begun!))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:30 pm
((Not for me. T-T))

Selina walked into the closet, gently brushing her fingers against the door before gasping slightly at the clothes inside. Such finery . . . she really wasn't used to seeing such finery, much less wearing it. She searched for the plainest dress she could find and put it on before coming out and looking at Liava. "So . . . we go now?" she asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 pm
((oh noes, thats unfair!))
Liava nodded and opened the door to the hallway, waiting for Selina to join her and then realising that the girl wouldn't know the way she walked out slowly "so were do you come from? Do you remember your mother and father? Your mother must have looked nice because you look really nice" She started to blurt out nervously to make conversation  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:14 pm
((It's okay. We get Easter break, right after Easter. ^-^))

Selina bit her lower lip as tears welled up in her eyes and she stopped dead. "My . . . my mother and father . . . I . . . I . . ." The tears came forth in a torrent and she started sobbing, remembering when her dreams had caused the death of her parents. Her legs gave out from under her as she collapsed, continuing to sob as she hugged herself tightly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:23 pm
((yayness!))
Liava knelt next to her as she watched the girl collapse and hugged Selina, her small short arms trying to reach all the way around the girl unsuccesfully "whats wrong?" she said not understanding what was going on, what she had said was harmless right?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:38 pm
Selina just continued to sob as the horrible memories were replayed over and over again in front of her eyes. Her parents fright, the bandits lighting her house on fire . . . being taken away while her parents were trapped and left to burn inside their house. And her dreams had caused it . . . she had dreamt it . . . and it happened . . . it was her fault . . . "It's all my fault . . . It's my fault . . ." she sobbed out.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:33 pm
Liava held Selina awarkedly, as she didn't know what to say. She seemed upset about something, something must have happened to her parents yet all she didn't see how something in the past must have been her fault "how was it your fault?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:22 pm
Selina sobbed. "I-I dr-dreamt it!! A-and it ha-happened!!" she cried and seemed to try and shrink into herself. "E-everything's my fault . . ." she mumbled unhappily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:37 pm
Liava bit her lip tightly and then ran her tongue along them, as she tried to think of something to say "no .. no one can make dreams come true. Maybe ... maybe you have a gift from the gods! But also a curse, maybe" she said "I mean no one can make things happen from their dreams. I don't know anything! I'm just a ignorant girl" she said remembering what the king and queen had called her, along with Laung  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 pm
Selina started to recover from her sobbing fit and she hugged Liava. "I-I'm sorry . . . I-I didn't mean to break down like that . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:31 pm
Liava nodded and hugged Selina back tightly as she thought about what had just been told to her. "its okay, everyone is allowed to do" she said to Selina and then she started to hum softly as well  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:49 am
Selina smiled softly as she heard the girl humming. "You hum nice . . ." she murmured softly, finding comfort from the girl.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:19 am
Liava smiled and shook her head "no, the queen sings and hums better than me. I'll never be anything more than a ignorant girl. Which reminds me, we should be going to see them" she said trying to pull Selina up "come on"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff