Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:01 pm
Well your my body guard...you tell me? I'm up for anything fun. So? What do you want to do...and don't give me the "I'm a guy I don't do fun" speech cause that is such bull....come on I have a feeling we're going to be together for awhile so lets go somewhere were we can get to know one another....*smiles kindly*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:11 pm
confused "r u comeing onto me?"  

Zeigrin

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:52 pm
um....don't flatter yourself....I just want to get to know you thats all. I mean we just met why would i be comming on to you???? Besides I don't flirt, I don't know how...and I've never had a relationship before so yeah.... *thinks* (shut up shut up he doesn't want to hear your lifes story geniues.) redface But thats off the subject, somewhat....anyways where are we going?*she felt her face getting hot* redface  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:25 am
*looks down in disapointment. has a weird feeling that she was not telling the truth about her feeling for him* " i think your not telling me the truth about how u feel. your trying to hide it....." *walks out door as sakura follows with a stunned look. she looks as if she wants to yell out rages but cant.*  

Zeigrin

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:50 pm
what did he mean by I'm not telling him my true feelings? I....I just met him how is it that I could have feelings for him....I mean I don't...do I??? I'm so confused...sigh...Grandfather was right I am obivlious to my own feelings...only time will let me know if I truely care for him...so for now I'm telling him the truth.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:33 pm
stare "ur silence speaks for its self. how do u feel about kids?" * asks sakura with a grin.*  

Zeigrin

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:55 pm
*without thinking about what he implied* oh kids are wonderful as long as their not acting up or being roudy....then again it all depens on the age group too....uh...why do you ask??  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:25 pm
"becuase i have a real job to tend to. did u think i was just another bum off the streets of byako?" * grins charmingly* "im a teatcher at a local high shool"  

Zeigrin

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:27 pm
oh.....uh...cool.....so you like teaching? you don't seem the type....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:17 am
"well i need to pay my bills some how so yeah i had to get a job and i like teens so im a high school teatcher at a ummmm how should i way this.... school for magic." well lets go" *exits the plushy palice and pub*  

Zeigrin

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:31 am
mew... *sits on the floor, his tail swishing*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:56 am
Danish runs back into the Plushie Palace & Pub panting for breath and looks around. Upon seeing Justice, he walks over to him. "Can I help you?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:51 pm
*he looks at him*may i have a bit of wine?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:44 pm
The large man walked through the door slowly and calmly, yawning as he did. Looking around, he spots an empty stool at the bar and heads over to it quickly. His large, calloused hands rubbed against the wood gently as he took his seat. He mulled over in his mind what he might want to drink and decided to wait a bit before ordering.
*Odd bar...* He thought to himself as he looked about at the array of characters inhabiting the place.
*Odd name too...*  

xXEnderXx

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:53 pm
Danish bowed. "Of course. Coming right up!" Danish did a backflip over to the bar, got a bottle of wine from Stitch-face and somersaulted back while pouring Justice a glass. "Here you are, sir."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff