Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it'll be worth it?
  Yes!!!!
  Pffft. Enough with this foolishness.
  Haven't made up my mind yet.
View Results

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:18 pm
Exactly! I was hoping someone would get the reference. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:31 am
lol Yup. biggrin

Ada: my name is Ada, Ada Wong... *Stupid grin*

lol  

UmbraGallus

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:18 pm
I don't know if you guys seen lately, but Darkside Chronicles also put in the Code Veronica game! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:54 pm
That was announced a while ago. razz But I'm still glad! And I don't know if it's good or bad that Steve sounds more mature. I mean, it's good since he doesn't sound like he's 14 anymore, but... Well, it's bad for the same reason. That voice was great. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:52 pm
Canas Renvall
That was announced a while ago. razz But I'm still glad! And I don't know if it's good or bad that Steve sounds more mature. I mean, it's good since he doesn't sound like he's 14 anymore, but... Well, it's bad for the same reason. That voice was great. xd

What you said intrigued me, so I went to Gametrailers and I found new videos! I was having such a nostalgia trip while watching the CV videos. The only complaints I have are Alfred and Alexia's voices, and the new doodles on the walls (they just seem like a useless addition). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:38 pm
Ok I must say this. SCREW YOU CAPCOM! That's with a capital T for tyrant so you won't be able to sit down for weeks! Stop destroying other storylines. Luckily I still have access to CV through my cousin.  

Alkaizer87

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:35 am
Canas Renvall
That was announced a while ago. razz
For anyone, like me, that had been busy with live, this is new to us  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:12 am
Alkaizer87
Ok I must say this. SCREW YOU CAPCOM! That's with a capital T for tyrant so you won't be able to sit down for weeks! Stop destroying other storylines. Luckily I still have access to CV through my cousin.

The RE2 and CVX scenarios aren't canon, so it's not ruining them. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:50 am
Canas Renvall
Alkaizer87

The RE2 and CVX scenarios aren't canon, so it's not ruining them. razz
Oh really? Well I ca understand CVX, but why RE2?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:02 pm
Because it's going through Leon and Claire's overview of events. Pretty sure RE2 was an important event regarding their adventures.

And the game would be a lot shorter without it. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:23 pm
Canas Renvall
Because it's going through Leon and Claire's overview of events. Pretty sure RE2 was an important event regarding their adventures.

And the game would be a lot shorter without it. razz
Hold on....as in they stay together? If that's it than it sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:07 pm
Like I said, the RE2 and CVX scenarios aren't canon. They stay together for the sole purpose of multiplayer. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 am
It would be better if they actually made it seperate rail shooter....wait DC is a rail shooter right? Anyway split screen while rail shooting that way just like in the original re2 they would arrive and meet the same time they're supposed, and go their seperate ways too. but still it's no longer scary at all. no static cams and all that...*sigh* Capcom sucks. Konami is better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:14 am
Actually they're integrating more horror into the game. You can't say it's not scary without trying it. At least you're trying out RE5 so you can honestly say if it's scary or not. razz And that split-screen separate ways thing wouldn't work too well in a game like this because it's not like Time Crisis where the two characters are nearby each other the whole time, just in separate parts of the same area. In RE2, they almost never interact besides the opening movie, a scene or two in the game, and the ending. So it wouldn't work too well like that. razz

Though I will agree that Konami is better overall. Never really liked Street Fighter and Megaman was always fun, and of course Resident Evil. Compared to DDR, Metal Gear/Metal Gear Solid, and Silent Hill, however... Konami wins. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:35 am
Canas Renvall
Actually they're integrating more horror into the game. You can't say it's not scary without trying it. At least you're trying out RE5 so you can honestly say if it's scary or not. razz And that split-screen separate ways thing wouldn't work too well in a game like this because it's not like Time Crisis where the two characters are nearby each other the whole time, just in separate parts of the same area. In RE2, they almost never interact besides the opening movie, a scene or two in the game, and the ending. So it wouldn't work too well like that. razz

Though I will agree that Konami is better overall. Never really liked Street Fighter and Megaman was always fun, and of course Resident Evil. Compared to DDR, Metal Gear/Metal Gear Solid, and Silent Hill, however... Konami wins. razz

Yo ustill don't get it do you? That's what i want!!!!!!!!! The Rail shootedr will have the separated like they were in the original! So even though you're you on the same screen and you can see if your partner is dead or not they'll have this reaction once they notice it's too late." Oh no a zombi'es got me! But my friend who's beside me will shoot it off...no!!! Why did I die?! He shot the zombie but it didn't register." Then they load again, which will show that even though that see each other's screen their characters are at different places. after that" s**t!!! Not again, and this time I know he can't shoot it off. s**t heklpl me!!!" They pee their pants and have to do somethign to shake off the zombie instead of rellying on your partner like you do in UC. The reason the partner cn't shoot off the other's person's zombie off is because of this example: Player one registers with the wireless, player 2 does the same thing. Since the machines knows which controler is which they can't kill the monster for their partner. since it'll be split screen like Time crisis if I'm player 1(the top), then player 2 is the bottom. I try to help my partner, I use my controller which is registered as player one, to shoot palyer two's controller then it won't register as shooting the monster. On top of that, after seeing it has no effect they palyer 1, me , will notice he's reloaded, but in the time I went to help my partner the zombie or monster on my side is killing me and so it games over.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff