Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
THE worst/disappointing game you have ever played Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:24 am
wariodude128
Zephyrkitty
Harupiggy
Gikaru
I'm probably gonna get a lot of fanboys or fangirls complaining to me, but if you ask me, I'd say any game that has the words "Tales" and "Symphonia" in it, and anything that is related in some way, is horrible. That piece of crap is the definition of RPG-ripoffs. The games, and I won't joke here, really make me want to stop playing video games altogether. If games like these are going to continue being made, I might as well gouge my eyes out.

Err, there's only the two with Symphonia in it. The rest is Tales of-. o.O
I liked them only cause of Collette. =/ The healers are always retards, I end up being them instead of allowing their AI to function. That's the only thing I don't like about Tales games.

Worst game I played, Zelda II. For me anyway. I get past two dungeons, and then I'm stuck. -_- It doesn't help that it's so ******** hard to get to where you need to go. Also, I hate the leveling up idea.
I didn't like the fact that TP didn't have any magic, but I did love it.

Even with her set to 'Heal', I was yelling at Raine constantly through the first part of the game. She'd run out of TP and then decide to run up and attack everything. Same with Genis. D<

See, that's why you set her to attack freely. Because believe it or not, Raine's AI is actually pretty smart. I would know since I went through the game with her set like that.

Set her to 'Attack Freely'? I will do that next time I decide to beat the game. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:26 am
Zephyrkitty
wariodude128
Zephyrkitty
Harupiggy
Gikaru
I'm probably gonna get a lot of fanboys or fangirls complaining to me, but if you ask me, I'd say any game that has the words "Tales" and "Symphonia" in it, and anything that is related in some way, is horrible. That piece of crap is the definition of RPG-ripoffs. The games, and I won't joke here, really make me want to stop playing video games altogether. If games like these are going to continue being made, I might as well gouge my eyes out.

I liked them only cause of Collette. =/ The healers are always retards, I end up being them instead of allowing their AI to function. That's the only thing I don't like about Tales games.

Worst game I played, Zelda II. For me anyway. I get past two dungeons, and then I'm stuck. -_- It doesn't help that it's so ******** hard to get to where you need to go. Also, I hate the leveling up idea.

Even with her set to 'Heal', I was yelling at Raine constantly through the first part of the game. She'd run out of TP and then decide to run up and attack everything. Same with Genis. D<

See, that's why you set her to attack freely. Because believe it or not, Raine's AI is actually pretty smart. I would know since I went through the game with her set like that.

Set her to 'Attack Freely'? I will do that next time I decide to beat the game. Thanks!

Wow, Gikaru didn't have a single reason why it's an RPG Ripoff. Unjustified hatred? I think so. neutral  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:00 pm
wariodude128
Zephyrkitty
Harupiggy
Gikaru

Yeah. I always set everyone to Freely. I mean, if I'm gonna be Marta, the hell's the point in having people who can heal, heal? I'm gonna do a better job anyway.
Marta's AI was a better healer than Estellese's though. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:01 pm
Ribbin
Zephyrkitty
wariodude128
Zephyrkitty
Harupiggy
Gikaru

Wow, Gikaru didn't have a single reason why it's an RPG Ripoff. Unjustified hatred? I think so. neutral

I've never played anything like Tales of Symphonia. It's nothing like any of the other RPG's I've played either.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:55 am
Guitar Hero World Tour: I had a mild hope that it would be better then GH3 and make me love the new GH stuff again. Boy was I ******** for virginity with that kinda thinking lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:31 pm
Harupiggy
Ribbin
Zephyrkitty
wariodude128
Zephyrkitty

I've never played anything like Tales of Symphonia. It's nothing like any of the other RPG's I've played either.

The only game that I know which is similar to Symphonia is Legendia. I don't think many speak of it since the battle system went back to 2-D. I don't know what problems people had with that. I liked it and thought it was good. Though the only character I found worth using was Chloe since she has a sword.  

wariodude128

Sazuka57

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:10 pm
CIMA: The Enemy, Lunar DS, and Luminous Arc fall under this category. Though I MAY argue that Luminous Arc was worth its money...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:15 pm
Spiderman for PlayStation. Never got past level one because you couldn't move the stupid bomb, and you blew up. And then the other Spiderman games that I've seen were also annoying for some reason.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

wariodude128

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:44 pm
You know what was disappointing?
User Image
Not much to do after you beat the game on easy. In normal mode, the shadow Kratoses always kicked my a** or killed his family. Same goes for this one:
User Image
Only beat it on easy, but I didn't think it would be worth it to play through it all again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:07 pm
GrowingDandelion
Spiderman for PlayStation. Never got past level one because you couldn't move the stupid bomb, and you blew up. And then the other Spiderman games that I've seen were also annoying for some reason.

You had to pick up the bomb, toss it in the safe, and shut the door to get past that...that was actually one of my favorite games back in the day...  

misternitsua

IRL Feeder

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:57 pm
wariodude128

Not much to do after you beat the game on easy. In normal mode, the shadow Kratoses always kicked my a** or killed his family. Same goes for this one:

Only beat it on easy, but I didn't think it would be worth it to play through it all again.

So it's disappointing, yet you bought the sequel?

Makes sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:14 pm
wariodude128

My sister's ex can play those games on the hardest setting. It's ******** crazy. He can go on an AVGN rant for two hours straight.  

5ir Psycho 5exy

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:29 pm
I changed my game. The Fifth Element. -_- It's surprising because I ******** love everything about that movie. The game was just, ugh. I mean, it might be because it was a ripped file, but there was no music. And the voice acting sucked. Well, there wasn't even any, the sound effects sucked. Plus, aiming the gun was a b***h.
I got through one level and didn't wanna play anymore of it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:51 am
The Tick videogame....it left me heartbroken gonk  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

5ir Psycho 5exy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:54 am
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
The Tick videogame....it left me heartbroken gonk