Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley of WInd-Eastern Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:26 pm
The clone laid down the twenty headsets, leaving the note explaining the use. "I am the new Yukikage. Come by for some real training" Poof, and the clone was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:00 am
((I PM'd Eris and it turns out genin can learn jounin rank jutsu, but it take 20 posts...))  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:03 am
Plexilate
((But that says perform not know. I think the limit is only on the jutsu above your level right now. So, I don't know.))

Sano looked at the new arrival and pointed towards Sengetsu. "That's part of him, right there." He then went back to his scroll and started the next jutsu.

Doton: Gou no Doro (Earth Release: Mud Moat)
Description: This jutsu converts the area immediately surrounding the performer of it into a a deep murky moat full of mud. The moat is at least 6 ft deep and four feet in radius (6 feet radius for genin, 8 feet for chuunin, 10 feet for Jounin, 15 feet for Sennin). Due to the nature of the moat, water walking can not be performed on it. Only an area of 1½ feet in diameter remains of solid, dry land for the user to stand on.

Sano read the scroll carefully and performed the hand signs necessary for the jutsu. {1/3}
He then began to focus his chakra into the ground and it started to change its composition almost immediatly. {2/3}
Sano was now standing on a small patch of earth and was surrounding by 8 ft of mud in each direction. {3/3}
((Dude...read))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:29 am
Sengetsu rose from his seat. "I am the Tsuchikage, excuse me." he walked towards the headsets and the note, retreiving them. Turning back to the ninja he nodded. "What is it?" he asked.  

xLytez

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:47 pm
Plexilate
Plexilate
((But that says perform not know. I think the limit is only on the jutsu above your level right now. So, I don't know.))

Sano looked at the new arrival and pointed towards Sengetsu. "That's part of him, right there." He then went back to his scroll and started the next jutsu.

Doton: Gou no Doro (Earth Release: Mud Moat)
Description: This jutsu converts the area immediately surrounding the performer of it into a a deep murky moat full of mud. The moat is at least 6 ft deep and four feet in radius (6 feet radius for genin, 8 feet for chuunin, 10 feet for Jounin, 15 feet for Sennin). Due to the nature of the moat, water walking can not be performed on it. Only an area of 1½ feet in diameter remains of solid, dry land for the user to stand on.

Sano read the scroll carefully and performed the hand signs necessary for the jutsu. {1/3}
He then began to focus his chakra into the ground and it started to change its composition almost immediatly. {2/3}
Sano was now standing on a small patch of earth and was surrounding by 8 ft of mud in each direction. {3/3}
((Dude...read))

((Just ask Eris, I did....))  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:11 pm
Kyo prepared to learn the next jutsu on the scroll, while his clone stood watching with a bored look on its face.

taking a breath, he made a few hand signs. "Ryuusha no Jutsu (Quicksand skill)." the ground around the clone started to soften and turn to mud before hardening and returning to normal.
(1/2)

he tried again. "Ryuusha no Jutsu (Quicksand skill)." this time the ground turned to quicksand and the clone began to sink up to his knees in it.
(2/2)  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:34 pm
Kyo let the clone disperse, before taking a sip of water from his canteen. he took a few breaths and another sip of water before moving on the the next jutsu.

he made 3 clones and had them stand ten feet from him and five feet from each other. he made a few rapid hand signs. "Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)." a large mound of stone and mud rose from the ground, before starting to take the from of a dragon. before the dragons face could finish though, the entire thing crumpled.
(1/2)

trying again, he made the signs. "Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast). this time the stone dragon head rose from the ground and fired stone cannon balls at the clone on the left, dispersing it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:43 pm
Kyo took a breath. "one more jutsu Kyo, then you can rest for a few minutes. you must push yourself to become stronger. u may know many jutsu but without power you will be nothing." shin whispered inside his head.

his eyes narrowed as he made the hand signs for the next jutsu. "Doton: Ishi no Yari (Earth Release: Stone Spear)." spear tips started to rise out of the ground before crumbling.
(1/2)

trying again, "Doton: Ishi no Yari (Earth Release: Stone Spear)." this time spears rose out of the ground in front of him. the two clones left were impaled by the spears.

Kyo let the spears crumble before sitting down against a tree to rest for a minute. he sipped on his water while he watched the other ninja in the grounds, he watched the Sen more than the others. "that Kage of ours is very interesting, wouldnt you say Kyo? he and Senji are very much like us." shin whispered.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 am
Sen of the WInd
Sengetsu rose from his seat. "I am the Tsuchikage, excuse me." he walked towards the headsets and the note, retreiving them. Turning back to the ninja he nodded. "What is it?" he asked.

"I deliever a note from the yuukikage" Kazu then bowed infront of Sen and handed over the note

((Here is the note:

Hello,

Although I have not formally introduced myself, I am the Yukikage. My name is Yuukimaru Haku from the Snow. I have sent my ninja to your village in search of a group of scrolls of medical jutsu in scrolls. If you don't mind, please pass them onto our village.

Thank you,
Yuukimaru Haku.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:21 pm
Sengetsu held the note between his index finger and middle finger. His eyes darting back and forth rapidly as he read its contents. When he had finished he folded the paper neatly and placed it in his pocket. On his back rested a massive scroll which he drew with his right hand and unrravelled the parchment kon the ground. Biting his thumb, drawing blood he formed several rapid handseals. "Summoning jutsu" he remarked as the cloud of dust surrounded him and a dark black sleeping figure. As the smoke began to fade a large panther came ionto view. Sengetsu knelt next to the panther and cuffed his hands around his mouth. "Time to wake up!" he spoke rather loudly into the creatures ear. Awaking with a startled roar the panther faced his summoner, releasing a rather large and foul breathed yawn. "I need you to retrieve the medical scrolls from the archives." The panther roared before standing and dashing off towards the kage's office. "She will return shortly." He said to the newcomer.

xLytez

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:36 pm
Kazu replied "Thank you Lord Kage!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 am
Zarud looked over to the Iwakage "Thank you for giving me some of your time to train, but I must get going back to Suna..." He bowed and began to head home.  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:17 pm
Sen nodded towards the departing shinobi. "No problem...I hope you all don't mind but I fear there is something I must take care of." He turned towards the incoming shinobi. "please give her just one more minute...I'm sure she'll be here." On that note he dashed outward leaping from the cave, and vanished.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Kazu then started thinking to himself "LEFT BY THE KAGE TO ROT HUH?" "Dont say that! He said that the panther would be back..." "WELL WHATEVER!" Kazu then said "I can wait"  

RaiTenguOni

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:24 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki walked up to the boy. "So i see Sengetsu has been busy as usual, need any help boy?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff