Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Luke opened his eyes.
For a second, he forgot where he was. Then he looked over, noticed Rhi sleeping next to him.
Oh yeah, I stayed at Rhi's. Reality came back to him. What had happened last night? He got drunk. Luke felt his face, it hurt. Oh yeah, he got in a fight with Lilah.
Then the headache came, a hammer pounding on his head. Ouch.
----------------------------------------------
Kat woke up.
Hangover. She looked at the clock: 8:34.
School just started, she was late. She wondered if Isaac looked for her in the morning. The thought made her smile. Last night...
Kat got out of bed, then looked down. She felt something sticky. Red...Damnit. She had started her period.
Then she remembered. They hadn't used a condom...At least, she didn't think so...
The thought got her sick to her stomach. It had been a couple hours, no way. She pushed the thought aside, walking into the bathroom to change. She slid on a pair of ripped, faded, black skinnies and put on a stupid band tee, not even bothering to see which one. Her hair was a mess, and she hardly straightened it, so she just pulled it back, leaving her bangs out.
Quickly, she put on her make-up. Eyeliner, shadow, cover-up, then walked out the strip the sheets, throwing them in front of the drier.
On her way out, she slipped on her converse, grabbing her school bag.
Wyatt felt uncomfortable.
He was in school, Seth a few chairs away. It was math class, and the teacher was droning on about something, Wyatt wasn't paying attention.
Last night...
Wyatt blushed.
Kat checked in at the office, getting a referral.
It was the third time she was late. She sighed, signing her name at the bottom. She took time at her locker, slamming it shut.
She had first period with Isaac, it was art.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:25 pm
Rhiannon felt her bed move rock slightly, and her eyes opened. She'd always been a light sleeper.
"Good morning, Luke," Rhiannon said, sitting up.
It was almost nine.
"I have to be to school at ten," Rhiannon said, getting up, "I'm going to get in the shower."
Rhiannon slipped her slippers on, moccasins, and went into the bathroom to shower.
----
Seth glanced over at Wyatt, sitting a few desks away from him. Wyatt was looking at him, so Seth looked away, back at their geometry teacher.
He really likes me, I'm sure. And I really am not over Foster. I feel terrible. Seth thought, tapping his pencil on his notebook.
Seth couldn't stand sitting in class. Just couldn't sit still. And now he felt like crying.
----
Foster was standing up by the teacher's desk in Art, helping hand out materials. The art rooms were all connected, but two different Art classes were going on.
Art 2 and 3. Kat was in art 2 and Isaac and Foster were in Art 3.
The two classes were working on a combined project.
Foster was sure Isaac and Kat did at least something last night after she left. It wasn't very likely they didn't. Foster wasn't jealous or anything, but it kind of made her a little upset.
---
Isaac was standing at his paper, looking over different examples of what they were making. He was too tired to be here. And it especially didn't help he was hungover.
"I don't want to do this," he mumbled to himself.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:37 pm
Luke lay back on the bed.
"can i crash here? Sleep in?" He asked, not wanting to go home.
It was still early, and he was really hung over.
----------------------------------------
Wyatt looked at the teacher, embarrassed.
"What, f**, got a little crush?" The kid behind him jabbed loudly. A pencil in his back. He flinched, tearing up.
The surrounding kids ******** off." Wyatt muttered. The kid stood up.
"What'd you say, f*****t?" He said. This kid was average, a stupid jock. Wyatt could take him, but it'd be close. Risky? He didn't care. His emotions went wild, it hit him. Seth didn't like him.
Wyatt teared up, spilling over. He bit his bottom lip and swung, punching the guy straight in the jaw. The guy, unprepared for the blow, fell back in his chair. Wyatt stood there, a little shocked he actually punched some guy.
-----------------------------------------
Kat ventured over to Isaac's table.
"hey," she said, flirting. "you hungover too?" She laughed. It was apparent on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:38 pm
Rhiannon laughed, "Yeah that's fine. I wish i could sleep in, myself."
Grabbing a towel from the cupboard, she went into the bathroom.
How long was she going to be with Luke? Really, she liked him...but he definitely was not the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.
Turning the water on, she stripped out of her clothes, then got in the shower, shampooing her hair.
---
"Holy s**t," Seth muttered sitting up. What the hell was Wyatt thinking? That kid could kick his a**, whether or not he thought could take him.
Seth wasn't sure he should do anything..he didn't want to get involved. Just then, the other kid got up, pushing Wyatt down onto the ground kicking him.
[[sorry for the mod..]]
Seth jumped up from his desk, grabbing the boy from behind in a headlock.
"Aaron, cut it out," Seth said, constricting his arm.
"Leave him alone. He's done nothing to you," Seth said, sounding thoroughly pissed.
---
Just until Kat had come up to him, Isaac hadn't noticed his mouth hanging open a little. Isaac laughed, nodding.
"Yeah, when I got home I think I passed out in my living room.. 'cause I woke up this morning and my forehead and arm were hurting."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:56 pm
Luke sighed, laying back in bed, feeling rather content.
He wanted to be with Rhi. It was someone he could be with for a while, if not for the rest of his life.
----------------------------------
Wyatt coughed, getting kicked in the stomach.
He stumbled up, grabbing the desk for support. He was mad now, anger and depression filled him. He was upset, it was plain on his face.
He swung, as hard as he could, punching him in the gut. Once more, and again.
Finally he stopped, rubbing his stomach. He got kicked 5 times, tasted blood in his mouth.
He looked around. A few chairs were tipped over, and the desks were moved.
Wyatt took one look at Seth, pained. He didn't care what would happen now. Wyatt walked out the door, slamming it behind him. He left out the south entrance. He didn't know where he was going, he didn't care.
He wanted to smoke, to drink.
Did last night change him?
-----------------------------------
Kat giggled.
"I slept sooo good last night." She said, a tone implying other things, too. Last night...The thought made a warm, dirty smile spread across her face.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm
When Rhiannon was done in the shower, wrapped in a towel walked out into her hall way, her closet right across from the bathroom. Picking out what she was going to wear, she went back into the bathroom to change.
After 20 minutes or so, she came out, clothed and her hair and make-up was done.
Luke looked like he was either nearly asleep or about to crash again. So she quickly wrote him a short note...
"Hey, I remembered I've gotta go in early to talk to a teacher about some senior project things I need to finish up. I'll see you after school? Maybe you can pick me up, unless you're busy.
See you, (:
"
Rhiannon put the note on top of his cell phone on her nightstand. Grabbing her things, she headed out the door.
[[i'm going to have her run into Wyatt somewhere..?]]
---
Seth let Aaron go as Wyatt had started to fight back again. Maybe getting involved wasn't such a good idea after all.
The teacher pulled Seth and Aaron out into the hall.
"Seth, you shouldn't have gotten into it. I know it's hard to sit back, but you wouldn't be in trouble now, would you? And Aaron, leave Wyatt alone, would you? He seems upset enough lately as it is. Aaron, referral and I'm pretty sure you'll be getting suspended. And Seth, you're getting a referral too," The teacher told them. Just then one of the school security guard showed up, taking them to the office.
---
Isaac laughed. He remembered last night, for sure.. but part of him wasn't so sure it was all intended. Especially getting head from Kat, he hadn't expected that.
"Last night was interesting," Isaac smiled back at her. He hadn't remembered much after the blow.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:34 pm
[[okay.]]
Wyatt wiped angrily at his tears. He was stupid, Seth was stupid. Everything was stupid, he didn't know what to do now, where to go. He didn't care.
Suddenly Rhi walked out of an apartment complex. He stopped, unsure of what to do, or what to say.
"Uhh, hey." Was all he managed out.
---------------------------------------------------
[[quick un-important thing.]]
Aaron sat in the office. He heard the teacher talking to Mr. Neville, the principle.
"Wyatt..He always seemed like such a nice, quiet kid. Sure, his piercings maybe make him look rough, but he's never had any problems, perfect grades. His parents are both good, up-standing people. Something must've happened, for him to act like that today." The teacher said.
---------------------------------------------------
Kat blushed.
"Yeah." She said quietly.
"Is there anything between you and Foster?" She suddenly asked. It was a blunt question. She might have asked it before, she didn't know. She couldn't remember his answer if she did.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Rhiannon was a little confused, seeing Wyatt out of school.
"What the hell do yo- Wyatt, you've got blood coming out of your mouth...Oh my gawd, are you okay?" Rhiannon asked, looking at him closer. It looked like he'd just stopped crying, and he was holding his stomach.
"Awh, Hun. Did you get in a fight? What happened?!" Rhiannon asked, concern filling her.
---
Seth huffed, mumbling to himself. Mrs. Holman was right, he shouldn't have put himself into the situation.
But sitting back and watching Aaron beat up Wyatt wasn't right either...
"Why do you mess around with kidds like that? Just because they're different doesn't mean you have to fck around with them," Seth said, looking over to Aaron.
Just then Aaron jumped up from his seat, looking about ready to hit Seth.
"You really wanna do that? Get yourself suspended longer?" Seth said, gritting his teeth.
"Whatever," Aaron muttered, sitting back down.
---
Isaac was a little shocked by her question, but answered it anyway.
"Well, we went out freshman year for almost two months, but we're just friends now. Being in a relationship with her was okay, just hard since we'd been friends for so before that," Isaac said, wondering what it was to Kat.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:59 pm
Wyatt couldn't talk, not without spilling.
He just nodded. He bit his bottom lip hard, it drew blood on the inside.
Rhi looked just about ready to leave.
"Can i stay," he muttered, looking down. Tears spilt through his eyelashes. "at your house for a while?"
--------------------------------------
Kat mulled over that for a few seconds.
She liked Isaac. For real. Not just because she wanted a boyfriend too. She wondered who he liked...if anyone.
"Just wondering, you know?" She said, smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:29 pm
Rhiannon shook her head, "I'm sorry kidd, right now isn't a good idea. and plus i can't go back and open it up for you. I've got to get to school. You prolly should go back. So what if you get trouble, you will eventually. When you go back. Consequences are unavoidable," Rhiannon said, looking at her cell phone for the time.
"I feel bad," Rhiannon said, trying to think of somewhere he could stay.
"Here," she said, grabbing his hand. Out of her bag, she wrote down someone's phone number.
"My friend, Bianka. She's not working today. She'll let you hang out at her place. Tell her, you're a friend of mine. She'll come get you," Rhiannon said, kissing his cheek.
"I'll see you," and then she left, heading for school.
---
Isaac nodded.
"Of course i know," He said. It was just kind of blunt was all..
The teacher came over to Isaac and Kat.
"Need help getting started?" She asked, resting her hand on the table.
Isaac shook his head.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:40 pm
Wyatt took the number, and tried to calm down. Rhi kissed his cheek, then left.
He stared at the number for a minute, then took out his phone and dialed.
"Hello?" he asked, someone picked up.
----------------------------
Kat shook her head, pretending to work on the project. She had no idea what was happening.
"It's cool." she said, then the teacher left. Kat chewed on her bottom lip.
"Hey Isaac, who do you like? You dont have to tell me." She said, slowly, looking at her paper as she doodled a dinosaur.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:10 pm
"Yeah? This is Bianka, who's this?" Bianka, Rhiannon's friend answered. Bianka didn't have the number in her phone and it sounded like some little teenage boy.
How'd he get my number? she thought to herself.
---
Isaac wondered why Kat was so interested suddenly, asking him all these questions.
"Well, I like you, and there's a few other girls i have crushes on, but it's nothing huge," Isaac said, clearing his throat.
How come she'd never been interested in him before? She always had seemed to like Seth. What caused this sudden change?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:34 pm
Wyatt felt like hanging up.
"Oh, hey. I'm Wyatt, one of Rhi's friends. She told me to call you...Uhh..." He really didn't know what to say. Rhi shoved the number at him and left.
His tears ebbed to confusion.
-----------------------------------------
Kat thought about that.
"Just crushes." he said.She bit her bottom lip again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Bianka listened to the sound and tone of Wyatt's voice. It sounded as if he were crying or had been.
"Alright, well do you need something? And are you okay? You don't sound so good," Bianka said, getting up from her table. She walked into the kitchen, looking for her wallet, and keys.
"Did Rhi tell you I'd come get you or something?" Bianka asked. Rhi had done this once before.
---
[[for the kidds at school let's time skeep to lunch? confused ]]

Foster handed the lunch lady her money, picked up her tray, and left the kitchen line.
I really don't want to do today. I'm not even hungry. Foster sat down at a table, by herself, knowing her friends weren't in the cafeteria yet.
--
Isaac was waiting in the lunch line. He wondered where Kat, or Foster was. He'd heard about Wyatt leaving school after a fight in first period from Seth, texting him. Seth luckily hadn't been suspended like the other boy, Aaron had been.
Isaac pulled out his phone, a text from Foster.
"You in line?" was all it said.
"yeah." was his short reply.

I wonder where Kat is..
The line moved, Isaac took a few steps.
--
Seth had been in the office for an hour after he'd been sent down there, waiting for the office to get a hold of his parents. They'd talked to him for a long time; both his parents and the office.
Now, he was headed from his most recent class, since the teacher had been talking to him about something. He wanted to talk to Foster, so he hurried to lunch.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:59 pm
Wyatt sniffled.
"I just need to calm down. I need somewhere to go. And yeah, Rhi said you'd pick me up. I can walk there..." He said, not wanting to cause trouble.
--------------------------------
Kat saw Isaac, near the back of the line.
She walked up, rushing, then ducked under the safety line, unseen by the janitor.
She stood back up.
"Hey." She said, smiling.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games