Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:44 pm
Kurai let out a mighty inhumane roar as he threw back his back and screamed straight twoards the moon, his voice was choking with blood and was filled with a animals fury. He then wiped his mouth and hunched back forward tilting his head downwards so that his hair covered a good portion of his face. His dirty white hair brushed about when Seyla unleashed her flame. The lights shined off his remianinig tattered blue shirt. the reflective walls of the Dorm building flashed back in response to the colours. Kurai's pale skin tone stained with the blood from both Matt's body and himself.

"Heh... Like you were any better Mattus.." Kurai taunted as he watched Mattus take over the new ladies Flame barrier. "How noble..." Kurai yelled out and then rushed straight twoards the violet blue flame and blast of other flames. "LEAVING YOURSELF OPEN!!!" Kurai yelled out and then rushed threw the flames His body ignited into and caught aflame of one of the blue flames as he broke through the other side where Matt was on. Kurai glowed a violent blue colour as the other flames from Enjou caught onto his remianing clothes, but he didn't care. he had one target he wanted and that was Matt.

"SHAAA!!!!" Kurai yelled out as he got a firm grip onto Matt's face with his right hand. HE clenched tightly onto his face as he dragged him along with his wild run across the dorm roof, Finally reaching the edge of the dorm building Kurai smirked happily and swung his right arm violently upwards into the air.

"DIEE!!!!!" Kurai yelled out angrily, With the mighty swing of his arm Kurai's blue flame which caught aflame on him from Seyla arced upwards mimicing Kurai's motion and off flung Mattus into the wild air. "GAHHAA! STILL WEAK!!!" Kurai yelled out before Gripping his own face and coughed some more. "KEEHEHEH!!" Kurai continued to laugh as he fell to his knees. Kurai'sbody couldnt take anymore soon and the flames still danced about his body eating away at his flesh.

((Matt and I decided on this movemebnt so i had his conset for tossing him off the ledge.))

"ara?" Jessica yelled out as something suddenly fell on her head.

"Mattus-sama's coat?" she asked in curiostiy and pulled it off. Kristen narrowed her eyes and then eyed the large Dorm building. Without saying a word she quickly rushed over to the dorm building. "Hey! Wait up sis!" Jessica yelled out carrying Matt's coat.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:06 pm
Matt's face turned to a look of horror as he realized his folly. He also thought to the cause of that. That stupid girl...Enjou...had she not stepped in...then maybe...

Matt's yell of pain was muffled by Kurai's hand over his face as he was flung into the air and off the ledge. He momentarily blacked out for a second as he flew, but quickly regained consciousness and twisted himself in the air. As he fell he smirked at Kurai. I'll get you later...

Matt then focused his attention on the here and now and pushed all thought's of what was going on on the rooftop out of his mind. The wind whipped around his body as he painstakingly contorted his body to turn the way he wanted too. He clipped his gunblade that was still in his hand onto his belt.

He narrowed his eyes on one of the electric cables that held the rooftop in place. As he neared it and gained momentum with his falling he kicked his legs around to swing his body in place. He then braced himself and grabbed onto the cable.

Mattus let out a scream as electricity poured into his body. He then clenched his teeth and held it in as he slid down the cable with his deathgrip on it.

As his hand slid along the cable, his skin started to melt away. Eventually it was down to the bone. It was exruciating. The smell of burning human flesh permiated the air. His hand glowed red, as his flesh was ignited by the electricity. Finally when he was about 10 feet away from the ground he let go.

He landed on his feet and stood there for a second, then slowly crumpled to the floor, unconscious. His hand wasn't bleeding at all, but instead was simply a shrivled black form. The wounds had been completely seared shut, but was now completely unusable.  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:16 pm
"GEhH!" Kristen let out in fear as she saw large flames igniting off the top of the building, several pieces of glass and debris fell from the sky and Jessica shielded her face using Matt's large coat. Kristen then concentrated on another figure which seemingly fell from the building.

"MATTUS-SAMA!" Kristen yelled out in fear. Jessica then removed the coat from her face and looked up too. "MATTUS-SAMA!!!" She yelled out in fear too. Quickly both of them ran forward trying to catch him. With Kristen ahead she stopped in front of the building as a bright blue glow shot from the sky. It was Mattus latching his own hand onto one of the dangerous chains which held the massive dorm building in the first place.

"MATTUS-SAMA!" Kristen yelled out again as she watched in horror and listened to Mattus-san scream as the sound of electricity screeched through the air. Quickly they ran about trying to get to their dear master as he slid down the chain at a high speed.

"Mattus-sama! What are you thinking!?" Kristen yelled out as they came up to his body. "Idiot!" She called out as she picked up a walkie talkie on her belt and quickly dialed for a medical team. Jessica came behind with Mattus's coat gripping it with worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:25 pm
Seyla looked shocked, in most cases she would have kept going on with her childish rage, but after seeing what Kurai had done to Matt. She couldn't will herself to fight anymore, even the glove seemed to listen, after having seen that kind of power.

She fell to her knees unable to comprehend what was happening, or rather what had just happened. It was all a blur, the way Kurai grabbed Matt and threw him from the rooftop. And then the scream. She shivered, clutching her head tightly, trying not to listen- it was hard, too hard. And odd smell filled her nose, it smelled like something was burning...a mix of rubber and and... human flesh... Oh god did he hit one of the electric cables? What if? I should have listened to him!

By now tears had started to form, a small pool of the saline mixture growing on the rooftop. She didn't dare look up, she was scared. What if he turned on her, what if? She didn't know. But she had to get Kurai back. Whoever this monster was, it wasn't Kurai and she was determined to get the real Kurai back.

"K..Kurai?...Wh..What happened to you?" she cried, through her sobs.  

Elpinoine
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:50 pm
Kurai's body shuddered in pure pain as the flames continued to burn away his own flesh. He griped at his face as if trying to get rid of the pain itself, a cursed smile was stuck on his face as he shook his body from side to side. Finally he shot upwards and yelled out at the moon again. He extended both arms out andhis hair shot backwards from his sudden movements, the blue flames as if having nothing else to eat at just shot off in different directions.

"Shaaa.. as i thought..." Kurai smirked as he fell back down onto his knees with one of his fist supporting his body. "Kurai's lifeforce is strong enough to be used as an energy wave. Even as a human.. " Kurai smirked before turning his head to Seyla.

"Your Kurai.... has become the one he truly was supposed to be.. young lady.." Kurai said with a wicked smile, and then coughed up more blood. his body was a mess now. Half eaten by flames and blood all over him, from both men. "Enjoy it.. young lady..." Kurai chuckled some more. "enjoy the last bits of time you have with your other Kurai.. before i take over him completely..." Kurai then let out a last chuckle and fell twoards the ground exhausted and half dead.

"kehee..."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:08 pm
Be sighed as she reached the rooftop. There seemed to be plenty of people already, none of whom she knew personally. A way off she could see what looked like a fight as someone was thrown off the building. "Why did I come here?" whispered Be as she sat down on a bench. Quietly, she pulled out a scroll from her bag, the wind playing with her blue hair. She opened the scroll and began reading, muttering ever so slightly. "...white lies and black spells lead only to destruction..." Just then, she sensed someone standing above her. She looked up to see a woman.

The woman grabbed her and made her stand up. "Where have you been?" she asked angrily, "Never mind that! I didn't think you would have escaped!" Be struggled as the woman began dragging her off. "Katana, let go! I don't intend to return to Salbagar! Ever!" Katana suddenly let go, "You're right, you don't intend to. But you have to!" She grabbed Be again, forcing her hands behind her back.

"Katana, I hate you!"

Katana's grip tightened on Be's bare arms, her nails digging into Be's flesh. A scream nearly escaped Be's lips, but Katana quickly covered her mouth, "None of that now, Araidiria is waiting." For a minute though, Katana's hand loosened a bit, allowing Be to yell, "Dinastus!"

A few minutes later, Katana had disappeared, leaving Be slightly dumbstruck. D-did I just do that? thought Be as she gathered her items, a little blood was dripping from her arm, where Katana had held her.

"Perhaps someday...I'll find out why they still want me." She said, before, in one second, she fainted.  

Charibert

Gracious Informer

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:40 pm
Miyu went on the roof with a backpack on her back. She glanced around and found herself a quite spot. She put down her backpack and opened it up. Out of her bag popped her white kitty, Yuki. Yuki meowed like crazy and rubbed against Miyu's legs. Miyu picked her up and held her tight petting Yuki softly. Miyu kissed Yuki on the head and set Yuki down. Yuki ran about a bit, staying close to Miyu, as Miyu gazed out into the distance. After a few moments, Yuki returned to Miyu and leaped into Miyu's arms. Miyu sat down and cuddled with Yuki still gazing out into her new world. Miyu soon drifted off to sleep. Yuki licked Miyu face and woke Miyu up. Miyu decided it was time to go back into the room, so Miyu put Yuki into her backpack and closed it as she made her way back to her room. It was nice to get out for both of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:40 am
She watched him with pure horror in her eyes. It was so..just unbelievable, first she had to experience the events of the church. Back then he was vulnerable, struggling for his own survival. But here it was so different. Little did she know that it was very much the same. He was so empowered, so out of control and just so different. Was this what happened to her when she lost control.

Seyla wasn't afraid to show her fear, there was no hiding it, it was just blatantly obvious. But...she had to do something! She couldn't let the same thing that happened to Matt happen to anyone else. With tears in her eyes she stood, now looking down on him -shadowing over him. It was then that he answered her question. She swallowed hard before screaming back at him.

"NO! I'LL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN! I know that Kurai's still there deep down inside. The Kurai I know is still inside of this monster that you are and just- He's not going to give up! He's still fighting! And I'll fight too! No matter how weak I may be in comparison! I'll still fight!" Her declaration was a brave, and a risky one at that. But she stood by it. She couldn't sit on the sidelines and watch this happen. She wouldn't let this happen to her friend, not Kurai. He was too precious, someone she needed.

Her eyes lowered, following the form of his body as it fell. She was quick to kneel beside him, figuring that the danger had subsided for now. She would need to bring him to Mother Aili while he was out (Note: whether he's unconscious or not doesn't matter, she thinks he's unconscious). Her gloveless hand reached to sit upon his forehead, feeling for the fever that might have been burning. Seyla frowned. What could she do?  

Elpinoine
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:45 pm
Joy was laying flat on her stomache,her long green pigtails slithering across the ground like snakes,as moon ligth shone down on the black goth loli wearing girl. Her black top hat tilted a bit,and she had to keep on putting it back in place so it wouldn't get in her eyes.

She wore her black dollie shoes,with bunny skulls on the buckles. Her black dresses trial bunched up between her legs, she swung her long graceful legs back and forth in the air. Her cat tail wagged meerily,as if it was the spokeperson for Joy. By its wagging,you could tell that Joy was as usual damn well pleased.

Joy had a bunch of crayons about her as she drew a picture on a piece of white paper. She seemed very concentrated as she grabbed the red crayon and started colouring something in. It was an adorable picture,with this girl with moon lit eyes,and brozen skin,so flawless and unmarked it was the skin of a beautiful Godess. And small lips the color of cotton candy,Joy was a absolute angel,that could melt away the devils heart. Or maybe she was a death angel,because you could see black wing tattoes on her back.

She was singing in her sweet childish voice though her face took one of happiness as if she had ,as the words got carried off in the wind,she swung her head from side to side as she kept on colouring. Her eyes held mischeif and untold secerets,her long green pigtails danced in the blowing wind,like thin threads of green silk.

"I was born from the death of angels
Born through the veil of a storm
Born without love
inside me
Born with a need to perform
Born out of vengence
Born out of scorn
Born out of hatred
out of love torn.
Born with a mission
born with a drive
Born with a need
with a will to survive

Now its time to show you
what im really all about
Theres no use hiding my sins deep inside
I'll wear them on my shoulder,as a badge of pride
Im a daugther of death
from my very first breath
Im a daughter of death
Blood red as mabeth
Im a daughter of death
The darkness of doom surronds me
the daughter of death."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:25 pm
Brent looks up to the sky.
this is now the only place i can go to keep my mined of girls
seing all the cuples together puts him in a state of eas.  

isis_knight

sldigfoiusdgfisdgffg

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:12 pm
Jonen was done with the hotspring. Oh how he enjoyed it. But he then shivered as he was now... on the roof top... "Damn..." He said to himself... "How did I get up here?" He side and sat on he ledge as he placed his sword to his side. "Well, no need to just let a view like this go to waste." He let his feet hang over the ledge and yawned, while laying back watching the moon light. "It's no hot spring... but it will do..."

"... for now"  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:42 pm
Rayne walks out onto the rooftop and looks around silently, her black hair briefly being blown back by the light breeze up here. The place was deserted, and looked as if it had been that way for over a month now. Rayne flicks her tail, then walks around for a bit, before sitting on the ledge running around the roof. Sighing, Rayne rests her chin on one drawn up knee as she links her fingers around her leg, right above the ankle, her other leg hanging over the edge and swinging slightly. Rayne looks out over the school and thinks.  

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sgt.Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:50 pm
Glancing about the ?night? sky his curiousty had overcome him when he had seen the open door. Looking around he had spotted that girl he had sparred with earlier. Thinking against he carefully made his way to the opposite side of the roof and sat down. "They say only angels and arrogant fools like high places I wonder which one I am", he said glanicing down at the school his leg dangaling over the edge. Sighing he lied down as he felt the wind brush against his body and watched some of his hair flicker in the wind. Looking around he noticed alot of other people and he never thought about it before, but they were so many other races. It was a really diverse school he supposed. His eyes piercing through the darkness he even spotted another were cat saying something very unusual. Curious he moved closer to hear what exactly she was saying.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:11 pm
Rayne glances over at Tam as she hears him come out onto the roof and tenses slightly, then relaxes as he heads over to the other side of the roof, as if knowing she might not have wanted to talk at the moment... then again...hadn't she been ignoring people enough at not only this school, but all of them? Rayne sighs and shakes her head, letting her chin drop back to her knee again. She knew she should be more outgoing, but knowing something and doing it was two entirely different things.  

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Sgt.Sunshine

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:14 pm
Deciding against it he backed away into the darkness letting it consume him as he walked towards the door. Going inside he glanced about to see if anyone else was nearby, no one. Sighing he walked towards the elavator and pressing the button he waited. Moments later it came and he quietly stepped in and lightly pressed ground floor as he listend to the music. "D'awww why do they have to use such lousy music", he said covering his ears as he finally reached his destination and briskly exited the elavator.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff