Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? (Resolved! ^_^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isn't this godmodish!?
  Hell Yes!
  It's fine with me!
View Results

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:45 pm
@blood: ameratsu i dont think would ever go away, it has always been there  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 pm
What is the barrier wasn't a full 360 degee type barrier, but like 180 degrees...or is it already...It says wall but idk. I don't read the manga  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:47 pm
I am fine with the jutsu being gone, and I wouldn't mind the barrier having some type of weakness. The reflection is sort of fine if you don't make it selective. The way it is, the user could just absorb the minor jutsu being tossed at it but then reflect the big ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 pm
@bb: thats the thing, it is 180....i think

@ishmail: thats a good idea...but only can reflect a certain number of a/s rank jutsu before it cant be used or whatever.

but all in all, no offense darkninja, but the jutsu i think personally is overkilling the bloodline upgrade  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:51 pm
Yeah. I mean if there was something aside from eye contact to activate this next level of susanoo I might be more willing to be fine with it. As it is currently worded, you can't hardly fight effectively and avoid looking at the thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:53 pm
hmmm...like what? being struck by the sword the first time? well...that may not work seeing if you touch it...yeah that would suck. but then how would that work though? Have a small beam come from its head and if it hits your caught? and the eye thing shows only its activation and shows it can fire a beam per post?  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:55 pm
My main problem with the jutsu is that you basically have to avert your eyes from the person meaning byakugan is now worthless since you would technically be looking into their eyes and looking anywhere near the user would just allow them to quickly move susanoo into eye contact. I don't know what to use to get them trapped but something that doesn't require and instantaneous transference.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 pm
Test Subject 196 O
@blood: ameratsu i dont think would ever go away, it has always been there

I meant the uber jutsu in your bloodline not the prdinary ameratsu and + YOU GUYS POST FAST!!!  

Bloodfang23

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 pm
hmm...maybe have the eyes shoot beams that if contact is made instaid of being damaged your pulled into the genjutsu? I see your point in this....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 pm
SEE!? Who says bickering guildmates can't compromise!?

Test: What I suggest is actually making Susanoo move. In order to be caught, he has to catch the enemy in his palm. Of course, the user can't move while this is going on. This means they will have to use strategy to actually catch the enemy.  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 pm
I really don't care how it pulls you into the genjutsu so long as it doesn't do it the second you look at it. Give someone the chance to dodge and actually fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:04 pm
true true...we ought to post that problem is resovled and being worked on

actually...i like that idea. susanno catches you in palm inserting its full power into you, which puts u into the genjutsu and then all hell breaks loose. yeah, you'd have to not move otherwise the jutsu fails and susanno cant move for a post, making shield and sword not moving. but if you drop the jutsu it can move. is that reasonable??  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 pm
Again. I don't care. It sounds fine and I don't see any problems with it. I just want some way to dodge instead of the whole "hurrr I caught you, you are now dead"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:08 pm
Could you re-word that last part? I don't quite understand. If you drop the jutsu, Susanoo can move?  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:16 pm
Question: On this line

"Has the ability to reflect up to three of any jutsu (can only be done 3 times per battle"

Reflect up to 3 of any jutsu...does that mean you can reflect the same jutsu up to 3 times. Then the (can be done 3 times per battle) So does that mean you can reflect the same jutsu up to 3 times, but can only reflect 3 different jutsu. Meaning you can potentially reflect up to 9 jutsu? Me confused xp  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff