Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Welcome to the World Of Pokemon: Introduce Yourself. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:19 am
Mornin', Evenin' and what not to you trainers.
My name is Luxy.
I'm 16 years old and I've been a fan of pokemon since it first came out in not Japan.

I'm a huge fan of the manga and I seem to enjoy blabbering about Wally, Aaron and Pearl/Barry. I obviously have strange tastes.

I tend to prefer dark type pokemon but I have a huge mix of favorites.
Currently it stands at: Sneasel, Houndoom, Scyther, Beautifly and Arcanine.

I hope I get along with you all.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 am
Uh... hey.. my name is Cammy.. I'm 17, and I turn 18 in June. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since it started in Japan, since I was their when it was made ^^; I'm from Shibuya, Japan, and I moved here when I was 12. Um, my favorite pokemon are dark, ghost, and dragon-type. I have way too many favorites, but to name three; Umbreon, Salamence, and Houndoom. They change, depending on the day..  

Hazard_Puppy

Dizzkota

Profitable Prophet

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:38 am
Hello! I am Dizzkota (Dakota in real life) I am 15 and loved pokemon every since i was a wee little lad. I got started watching the old cartoon when it came out in the U.S.A. After that I haven't stopped loving Pokemon. My favorite types of pokemon are mainly Water and Dark types, though I love all of them equally. As you can see in the signature of Cammy above my post, me and him are going out smile I saw he was in a Pokemon guild so I decided to look through it and BAM! I'm here smile <3 you Cammy!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Ohai. I'm Izak. I think Pokemon is awwwwesome! ;p I'm 15 as of right now.  

izakt

Ryuustrasza

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:56 pm
Yo what's up? My name is Alex I am fifteen and I first fell in love with the world of pokemon at the age of four when I went to the three pokeballs on Professor Oak's desk saw a miniature dinosaur with a plant on it's back and then said "I WANT THAT!" only to face my rizal to see a salamander with a flame on it's tail only to say "I CHANGE MY MIND!"

Personally I like Grass Type, because they have been pared with almost everytype besides normal, fire, rock, and electric and you can do almost anything with a good team of them.

My Team right now is: Moltres, Torterra, Tyranitar, Lucario, Alakazam, and Feraligatr. But as everyone else, there is never going to be a PERMANENT team. So, if you guys have any ideas of what I should do to get my team better I'd like to hear it!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:01 am
so umm...i'm eversoris(clearly)
i've been playing pokemon for 8 or 9 years...blue was my first game and i've tried to play one game from every reigon.
my favorite pokemon is dragonite jsut because he's that cool...

that's about all i can think of...  

Eversoris

Mad Cup of Tea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:27 pm
Tell us a little bit about yourself. Your partners, your favorites--spill it here, and get it out of your system.
Hey there!!

I'm new here (obviously) xd
The names Mad Cup of tea, but you can call me, Teacup/Tea or Mad.
I Love random Profile comments, and making friends mrgreen
I own a Gameboy Advance and DS + Wii systems.

I've been a pokemon fan since it came out, I own all the cames that have come out in Canada/USA (ie. red,blue,silver, Pikachu edition, crystal, gold, yellow...ect) and I love all the movies.

My favourite Pokemon is Snorlax
I pretty much like all types of Pokemon but my top few are:
Fire, Normal and Water
My team...ehh...i'm too lazy to list all the teams i have.

If ou want to be friends PM me sometime and we can talk

Sorry if this is long, I just like to write 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 pm
Hullo. I'm Haiku. 8D I'm fourteen, and I've been a big Pokemon fan ever since I was a little kid. I've competed in a lot of TCG events and whatnot. And, er... well, that's pretty much it. There's a sizable blurb about me on my profile, so no need to ramble on. :]  

Honeydew Haiku

Witty Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200

Scottie2010

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Come away o human child,
I really don't like doing these things because I am shy, but I thought I would give it a go.

My name is Carrie but I like my nickname, Scottie, better. I will answer to either. I am 18 and a Senior in High School.

I have been playing Pokemon ever since it first came out. My favorite game is Yellow and I am currently trying to complete the Pokedex in my LeafGreen game.

Umm, I am generally a nice person and if you want to know more just pm me.

P.S. Rapidash is my favorite Pokemon!

to the waters and the wild.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:51 pm
Hi, uh, I'm Zoe. I've loved Pokemon since... as far back as I can remember, I've loved it. I would always watch the show and ask for pokemon cards for my birthday. Unfortunately, I never got any games because my parents never got me any games. But I guess I really don't have a good reason for WHY I love it so much. It's just something I grew up with and I won't be able to stop liking it.

P.S. Charmander is my favorite Pokemon! That's something that will never change!  

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SageKyuubi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:13 pm
Hello! I'm Kyuubi!
I liked pokemon for about 11 years now maybe a little bit more! I watch the anime and play all the games from Will to DSI. My fav pokemon are Latios and Latias because i really like the movie with those to pokemon!
Thats all! Add me if you wanna chat about PKMN or battle on wi fi!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:33 pm
Hello there =)
First of all, thanks for accepting me into your Guild.

You can call me Venom, I am 18 years old and I am Egyptian. I have been a Pokemon fan since Yellow version.

While I may not have played all the Pokemon games, I did play quite a number. I've had Pokemon Yellow for GBC, I tried Gold (though I've always wanted Crystal crying ) and I also played Ruby for GBA.
Last but not least, I was playing Platinum last summer but I never got the chance to finish it up because I entered university and became quite busy. I plan to get it done, though.

As far as the anime goes, I used to watch a dubbed version on TV when I was a kid but they cut it off midway (and it was dubbed in Arabic so it was kinda weird).
But lately, I started watching the whole series from the beginning. I watched all Indigo League episodes (including the banned one concerning Porygon which gave seizures to many kids when it first aired). I am now watching the Orange Islands League episodes.

My favourite Pokemon are mostly the Generation I ones, but I also fave a certain kind of affection towards Generation III.
My favourite Pokemon are Absol, Lapras, Staraptor, Celebi, Mewtwo and maybe Pikachu (stereotypical, I know xp )

Well, that's about it =)
See you around the Guild!  

Venom The Hellraiser

Dapper Millionaire

10,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:15 pm
Hello! I'm Tia, and I've been a Pokemon fan for about ten years now. My very first game was Pokemon Yellow. Though I've embraced other games since then, I've never stopped playing Pokemon! I'm so glad I was accepted into this guild! heart Milotic is my favourite, but I also like many others. Gengar is another of my favourites. Anyway, it's great that I shall have a chance to chat with my fellow fans! Oh, I'm Australian by the way. And I'm 19... I think that's about it! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:45 pm
Hi, I'm Nikki. Thanks for accepting me into this guild! : D
I've loved Pokemon ever since I first got Silver. It was my first game ever, and I've just gobbled up Pokemon games ever since..and they're pretty much the only games I'm any good at. sweatdrop Uhm...my favorite starter has gotta be Chikorita, as it was my first ever, but Piplup is a super close second(because i love penguins heart ). As of late, I've been anxiously awaiting the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver, and trying to fill up my national dex in Pearl....and right now, I'm trying to defeat the Elite Four after a year hiatus on Platinum, so...yeah. sweatdrop

MoonlitShadow87

Friendly Friend

9,550 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Crack Shot 50

TM97 Promise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:21 pm
*pokes head in* ...Is this thing on? ...Good.

Obviously, I'm Clair, though that's subject to change soon and prefer to be called Sek or Psycho by friends, 16 years old, and I'm a Pokemon Hoarder. Anything Pokemon could surely be found in any crack or crevice in my room. Seriously. Go look for yourself.

As long as I can remember, Pokemon have been a part of my life, and I'm not about to let that slip away from me because everyone says, "You're too old for such childish things." XP I'll have you know I love my childish attitude, thank you. Pikachu had been my right-hand man Pokemon since first grade, with the only ones coming close to such a bond being Darkrai and Giratina, two dark and dastardly Legends recently introduced in the 4th Generation. I think I still have an old Pikachu plush doll somewhere on my bed. Somewhere...

I also love to draw and write just as much as hang out in my room with my old Gameboy and Red Version for hours and hours and HOURS. Honestly. So, naturally, I love the RP. And, when two great things like Pokemon and RP come together, it creates a magnificent new thing, one to be cherished. Of course, too many a person have attempted in creating their own wonderful creation without the proper skills and utensils, and, well, it flops on them. Now, while I've created such things myself as well, I do not see myself as one of these people. Of course, everyone is still entitled to their own opinions, and this is mine.

*sigh* Well, I think I got down everything vital. So, with that, I'd like to say this: Hello, people of Pokemon Defenders! It's nice to meet you all. ;D

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff