Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 pm
Areku afterimage from the sofa and was in between him and Masumi with his sword out just in case.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:29 pm
"Regret? by now my life is almost nothing if i can't survive trash as your self, then I don't deserve to live"

katsuro said stopping the sickish purple chakra

"Anyone who talks to me like I'm trash even if that's what it appears I've been loyal to suna all along I even ditched out on training with jake because i wouldn't kill a fellow suna ninja there's more to the story and you judge me I've been loyal to suna always never hurting the ANBU that persued me and i won't even let anyone tell me that i ever was unloyal"

katsuro said looking seruis

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 pm
Masumi looked back up at him as she stood up and hoped over her desk and past Areku. "If your so damn loyal then go back to it. Those loyal don't go and join other villages. I am trying to be patient, but disrespect me one more and I will make sure you regret it." She said, which it would be unwise to go against her since this whle village is her power.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:38 pm
User Image

Spike Uchiha appeared in a flash of white light and a very loud Thunder clap. His Anbu mask was tilted off to the side covering his left eye so that it wouldnt activate. Spike grabbed Katsuro then they were gone in a flash re-appearing out of Katsu's jutsu by a couple feet. "Now i believe im proof enough of what Katsuro here has been through..." Spike said as he eyed the Kage and Katsu seeing as though they couldnt see any expression due to Spikes mask that covered his facial area.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:41 pm
((Manpish im surpised how you magicallyed appeared in my office out of no where, completely missing the gates and everything. Oh and meta gaming badly to find out about this))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:42 pm
"I don't care"Katsu said obliviously"god, your office must be cursed, people are just appearing out of nowhere"  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:43 pm
katsuro didn't budge

"You judge me as if you are wise yet you are not backing your words up. fight me!"

katsuro said arms folded

"I will not return to the village until I'm strong enoguh ot protect it and today showed me I'm no where near storng enoguh jake destroyed more things and i will not stop ti im strong enough stop that from happening"

katsuro then looked turned his back

"I won't be insulted abotu loyalty your strong and i know this, but my life is nothing compared to a village any village, and if i can't survive fighting you jake would kill me in seconds, so prove your worth as i porve mine"

katsuro spoek a bit more calm now

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 pm
((Rite on my right arm no meta gaming))  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 pm
(( sorry i forgot to post entering the village.... and yes there is a Rite Marker on his arm that allows me to travel to him freely. again sorry for this and i will post in the village gates.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:48 pm
((Dude wht? Rite? He still auto appeared in my office. And wht is a rite?))

"Oh gee maybe you have to do this thing called 'training' and I don't know your 'village'. If everyone left cause they werent strong enough there wouldnt be a village. My answer still stands. No." Masumi said pulling out her staff. Signalling he better leave this village.  

Masumi H Dekata

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:50 pm
katsuro turned and looked into masumi's eyes with olny his left eye the eye had some regret but then filled with a looked that signaled BRING IT ON!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:50 pm
Katsu appeared in front of Katsuro and made quick hand signs"Bankon no Jutsu (Entwined Roots Skill)"as roots broke through the ground and started tangling around Katsuro.

((this is the post i made before, but decided it should go here))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers