Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:03 pm
Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu (Grass Clone Skill)
This jutsu creates a clone of the user from nearby grass or plants. Mainly used as a decoy, the clones created are incapable of causing a noticeable amount of physical damage and can be destroyed by 1 or 2 hits.

User Image Shoku points to the Kusa Bunshin no jutsu on the scrolll "That seems handy!" As she points at the scroll, Andrew pokes her side she is suprised by this and rears her hand back into a fist ready to punch him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Shiro watches andrew as he tries it out. "Keep trying you should get it soon. And once you get it, try a clone jutsu after it." Making the signs slowly for it, he makes a clone of himself before dismissing them. He then turned to Shoku and looked at what she wanted to do. "Alright then. Well we can learn it at the same time. And the guy you wanted to hit is gone." He then turned to Areku as he came by. "Hello there."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:16 pm
"Hey sorry if I'm interupting anything just exploring." Areku said as he rubbed his head and looked around,"What are Grass jutsu?" Areku asked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:30 pm
User Image Shoku looks through the scroll and reads carefully, she can't help but to read forward on other jutsus of grass. She stands up and practices the handsigns for the clone its just two and they are rather simple. Yet Shoku is having trouble completing this jutsu.  

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:53 pm
Areku walked over to Shoku and grabbed the scroll and started to read it,"Mmmhh.... I don't get it." Areku said though he understood the hand seals just not the way how to use the grass,"Um can I try?" Areku asked.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:16 pm
Andrew tryed for the second time and did the right hand signs and yelled "Transformation jutsu," and he turned right into shiro but with a ear. Andrew converted to himself and he smiled "Got it kinda," he screamed and went to sit down  

teddy_byakuga

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:24 pm
Shiro looks over to Andrew and smiled. "Good now try the Clone Jutsu. I will do it again for you." He made the handsigns and in a poof, a second shiro appeared before being dismissed. He then turned to Areku and took the scroll for him. "We were using that. It would be nice if you didn't take things without asking. But yeah. You can work on them with us. It looks like most of them focus on grass. Either growing it or using it to make things. Well lets see if I can't make it too." Turning back, Shiro starts with the hand signs but nothing happens.

((Oh and teddy if you want, you can just prove you know them. You don't have to worry about training them for now. I know you know how to RP training. I just have to follow the rules and make sure you know them))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:38 am
There was a weird sound, something which resembeled a sound of falling water. Then a weird person rose from behind Shoku, actually ingnoring everyone in the room. Kami was somewhat... well saying he was excited would have been lying, he was burning from curiosity to see what Shoku was reading.

"Grass jutsus?" Kami said with shakeing voice.
Grass, jutsu, ninjutsu?!?!? What the hell, i have never hear about them... Grass like on a field ? hmm sounds green....
"Ummm may i see that too ?" Kami said trying to make as comfy and warm voice as he could, in his current state of mind.  

3Rton

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:19 pm
((Rule of Grass Ric, got to be a Ninja of Kusa to learn Kusaton 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:17 pm
call_me_ishmail
Shiro looks over to Andrew and smiled. "Good now try the Clone Jutsu. I will do it again for you." He made the handsigns and in a poof, a second shiro appeared before being dismissed. He then turned to Areku and took the scroll for him. "We were using that. It would be nice if you didn't take things without asking. But yeah. You can work on them with us. It looks like most of them focus on grass. Either growing it or using it to make things. Well lets see if I can't make it too." Turning back, Shiro starts with the hand signs but nothing happens.

((Oh and teddy if you want, you can just prove you know them. You don't have to worry about training them for now. I know you know how to RP training. I just have to follow the rules and make sure you know them))

((Okay xD i done these i while back when i was a leaf rpc but i wanna learn grass :{D))  

teddy_byakuga

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:47 pm
Vrail was forced in the door by his caretaker. He glared at Sanji, who was his father's friend before he died. Sanji bent down and patted the kids head "Now be good." he said as he walked out the door, leaving Vrail staring at the class.
Vrail turned red with frustration and looked down. He quickly walked to the back of the room and sat down. "Stupid adults!" he mumbled as he put his head on the table to help get away from the eyes that were watching him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:50 pm
((Yeah. I had a feeling of that. I just have to follow the rules of becoming a genin, which are the same as cloud. Meaning I need to see you do all three of the basics. Honestly one post each showing you know them already is good enough for me. I plan on using them just to see how a person RPs.))
Watching the new student get forced into the academy, shiro stopped his training temporarily. "Looks like someone new just came in. Keep doing what you were all doing. I will be back in a few seconds." He told the students before jumping into the window back into the classroom to get the new student. "Well it seems I just keep getting more and more people. This is starting to get annoying. Well no sense in sitting around here. Come on outside. We will start training out there." He said while walking out the door and back into the field stopping every once in a while to let the new student catch up.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:35 pm
Vrail looked up "No..." he said rudely and then he put his head back down on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:41 pm
((xD ill just do it now))

Andrew was kinda bored when he did his first jutsu. There was a smirk on his face when get got back up and went to Shiro and spoke for a brief moment "If I can show you all 3 basics without screwing up can i become genin?," he asked. Just then Andrew started to performed hand signs for his first jutsu the and he then took a deep breath and mumbled "Clone Technique," just than by Andrew right hand side appeared smoke and after a few seconds the smoke fated and a clone of Andrew was standing there but did not move. Andrew smiled and jumped in the air and looked at Shiro "Got 1 down," he said as his smile faded and he performed the second set of hand signs to the next basic jutsu. "Transformation jutsu," he mumbled it and then after a puff of smoke appeared he turned in to Shiro and looked at Shiro "Got this one down one more to go," he said as he went back to himself. Andrew then performed the last hand signs to the last basic jutsu and he mumbled "Substitution jutsu," he said and in a blink of a eye Andrew was in the tree above them hiding in it, while in the tree you could see the log that a clone was there and than turned into a log. Andrew got down and went to Shiro with a scary look on his face "I did all three without messing up so can I be genin?," he assked looking at him.  

teddy_byakuga

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:48 pm
((Works for me. Just assume you did those before I left into the room and I said ok and after you did them, you became genin.))
Shiro stopped at the exit to the room. "Liitle rude. Well I can forgive that. I guess you just don't know that I am the one who is to teach you, so you may want to follow me. That is if you want to actually go beyond this place."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff