Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:32 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Kissing Vrail was so great. It made warmth fill her from head to toe. So it was safe to say that she was sorely dissappointed that he had to end it so soon. Still she couldn't help but smile. No matter how long the kiss it was still with Vrail, and that's all that mattered. She cocked an eyebrow as he stood up with a truly questionable smile. It was all too mischievous and filled with a plan. "What are you up to?" Her hands folded against her chest, well more like she cradled the left arm to her chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:46 pm
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail pulled off the necklace he always wore. The necklace had a tiny but beautiful ring on it. He place it in the palm of his hand, caressing it lovingly. It belonged to his Mother, and had been in the family for ages. He knew what he want to do. He pitched it with his middle and pointer finger, then held it out to Aki "I want to make a Promise... A Promise to always stay together!" He said as he got on both knees and looked up at her on the bed "I love you Aki and I want us to be together always."

((Just a Promise Ring... I gotta plan the engagement!))
User Image

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

(( What a pretty ring.
owo ))

Eyes wide with awe, love, surprise, and joy she delicately picked the ring up from his fingers. It was a gorgeous ring. She brought her finger across the band. She couldn't believe it. Tears welled up in the corner of her eyes. This was a promise of love. A promise of salvation and protection. She would be disowned from her clan and cut off from her family, but that's what needed to happen. However, that fact wasn't the important one to her. It was that he truly did love her. And truly did wish to be with her.

Aki slid the ring on and was mesmerized at it fit snugly and dazzled. Suddenly she jumped off the red and nearly tackled him with a hug. "Oh, I promise. I promise!" She sung out and planted smiling kiss upon him. "Always and forever."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 pm

User Image

Vrail landed and kissed her back, he hadn't any idea she'd act like this. He wrapped his hands around her waist and took in her Pear Blossom scent. He felt the smoothness of her lips with his, his thoughts and worries melted away to the back of his mind. He didn;t know how long it last, and didn't care, but when he opened his eyes a doctor was waiting. He quickly stared at the man, wondering how long he'd been in there. He also noted that he held what looked like Aki's release papers, but was unsure for the lettering was upside down when he tried to read it.

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki clung to Vrail. She didn't want this kiss end. Who needed meds to relax when you could simply kiss Vrail. All her jitters were gone, all anxiety, all that was there was pure unadulterated love. She frowned as Vrail pulled away, a small pout of a frown. Her attention turned, unwillingly, from Vrail to the doctor. A sudden blush appeared on her face and she gave a laugh. "C-can I go now?" She held a small smile and stood up. The doctor sighed, muttered something about kids and handed over the release papers. Aki grinned at Vrail and waved the papers in the air. "Shall we then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:13 pm

User Image

Vrail couldn't wait any longer. He picked her up and set her on the ground, standing of course. He silently thanks the doctor, and walked out of the doors of her room, holding her hand. He wanted out as soon as possible. He had enough hospital visits already.

Hatake Family Tanto

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:45 pm
OOC;;

Tooo the ramen shop!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:47 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

It was a short flight to the hospital, and Yukio left his giant paper plane parked on the roof. He went inside and had the doctors there heal the wound in his shoulder, as well as the many scrapes and bruises he'd recently gained from his training. Afterwards he paid them with his own money and went to the front desk, where he emptied out Amara's wallet contents. He gave them all the money that was there, requesting that they use it to buy more sedatives for the patients there. Then, he lingered around a little longer to visit and steal random medical jutsu scrolls from the training facilities.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:05 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara ran into the medical facility. There were alot of people here so she was hoping that one of them had seen Yukio. Her eyes and ears were alert for any sign of that little trouble maker. She turned and ran to the front desk, looking around for some medical ninja. "Darn it!! Where is a person to talk to when you need them!!" She rose her hands up and slammed them down onto the desk in frustration.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:07 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio sneezed as he reached for another jutsu scroll. "Hmm, I wonder if somebody's talking about me?"
"Hey you! What do you think you're doing!?" A doctor shouted, pointing at the scroll in his hands.
".......taking the next step to becoming a great medical ninja." he muttered before running away as fast as he could. The man and a few others followed him, but Yukio turned a sharp corner into a supplies closet. He stayed hidden there even after the pursuers passed by, waiting for the heat to cool down before making his escape.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:08 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru came in panting after her. He hadn't been in the medical facility since he was very young. He looked around curiously while keeping an eye on Amara. He'd rather she didn't kill a random patient...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara looked up when she heard some peeople shouting. She grinned, it had to be that little brat, it just had to be. She turned around and looked at Shima. "That has to be him. Shima! Go check the roof, when he was at the tree he came in on a paper plane. There was a tree missing so he might have done the same thing again. If you find him, give him a good beating for me." With that, Amara turned and started off down the halls where she had heard the shouting coming from.

She was going to find Yukio, and she was going to make him pay for what he had done, and probably give him a speech he would never forget in his entire life.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:15 pm
(sry, gtg)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 pm
((Alrighty, bye bye))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:24 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio slapped his forehead. "Wait a minute. I'm a shinobi now. I don't need to hide." He made a handsign and transformed into Lenon. "Hmm, on second thought, Lenon is well known around here. I don't want people coming up and asking me questions or anything." He made another handsign and transformed into Amara. With that he calmly walked out of the supplies closet, and approached the window. A doctor, breathing heavily, suddenly grabbed his shoulder, making him jump.
"Excuse me, but have you seen a boy with red hair and a white collar shirt around here recently?" Yukio stared blankly into the mans red colored face. "Uuuummm.......no?" "I see, thanks for your time." the man said with a disappointed look before running off again. Yukio sighed. "Close call."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff