Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:01 pm
((No i just pour sand in the ground for no reason stare and yes he is the one looking for the weapon. Just got....sidetracked.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:10 pm
(Owe. You mean you came here specifically to kill Z then go look for the twin blades. Is this because of the fight we had?)

As the quicksand began to form under him, he snickered. He didn't need to even look at the attacker. He simply sat there, beginning to sink.  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:14 pm
((No, you know exacly what this is for.....and it's worth 20k))

Hanako smiled as the sand ingulfed Z. " Name: Sabaku Taisou (Desert Imperial Funeral)" The quicksand started to crush and rip apart at Z. Quick actions had to made to dodge this.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:17 pm
(LOL. Actually, I have no idea what is worth 20k? Is it because I put a hit on people? I put them on Eris5 and TheWingsOfTheGods. Eris5 had someone bid higher on her heart so that one got cancelled for me, and someone else killed Jake Libra. What else costs 20k?)  

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:19 pm
((Don't play stupid and reply to my post. I should get Rahenno to kill, with the very thing you desire.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:21 pm
jims oreo
(LOL. Actually, I have no idea what is worth 20k? Is it because I put a hit on people? I put them on Eris5 and TheWingsOfTheGods. Eris5 had someone bid higher on her heart so that one got cancelled for me, and someone else killed Jake Libra. What else costs 20k?)

((SO it was YOU who re-put that hit on me...........your going down............... town bro.......))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:30 pm
(WTF. IDK KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. JUST TELL ME.)
(Wings: lol. Yeah, that was me. I put the two hits. I wish Yamikonton would tell me... crying )

(I need to be in Desert Coffin... stare You said I was going DOWN in to quicksand... which I don't understand if there is Grass around us...)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:32 pm
(yami posted saying that he was making sand around in the very first post so their sand....Now reply Jims.)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:49 pm
((Also, you paid 20k to test to take my demon and give it to you.

And, all you have to do is incase someone in sand and use the justu.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:52 pm
(lol. I don't even mind if my RPC dies. I can just make another. And I DON'T KNOW WHAT YAMIKONTON IS TALKING ABOUT...)

(I'll make my turn, but I need this to be looked at:
As a suna nin, I know of this technique very well. I need to be in the Desert Coffin Technique for this to take effect. He needs to edit saying Desert Coffin not Desert Funeral. It says that in the Desert Funeral Description this:

Name: Sabaku Sousou (Desert Funeral)
Description: A follow up technique after the Sabaku Kyuu(Desert Coffin). This technique is usually a kill technique that uses the sand trapping the person to either utterly crush them, or rip them apart.)

(So I ain't going to cheat, I just want to know...)  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:55 pm
Yamikonton

(Who the ******** told you that? Test told me that he wanted the Kyuubi. I'll give you the money if you release the jutsu. I never put a hit on you. I actually liked you. Who told you that though?)

(Owe, and if you want to do it like that, am I in the ground or on top?)  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:55 pm
Yamikonton

((....test wanted the demon for himself))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:59 pm
Masumi H Dekata
jims oreo
Owe well. He gets drunk too much IRL. It's because his gf left him.

Is there any Bijuu up for grabs? I am looking to get one, and am thinking of paying Test to get me one. He does hits outside of Light Assassins(I am aware of them being disbandded). He was going to kill Rahenno, but decided not to. I guess I'll ask him to kill Ban for me... there goes 20k...

A little piece of info you might enjoy since you are in Sand with Jim XD

((your in the ground. I dont see the problem, Gaara used sand tsunami then giant sand burial. Apparently all i need is sand.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:01 pm
(Yeah, did you read what Wings said. I'm not the one who did that. So your killing an innocent person. If you want I can give your 20k to not kill Z. I am getting to like him.)  

Zombie Swagger

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:01 pm
((your using the wrong jutsu, you need to use this jutsu to do it in the ground))

Name: Sabaku Taisou (Desert Imperial Funeral)
Description: After the opponent is literally buried in sand or is caught in quicksand, the user may use this. He gives up half of his chakra to bring over 80% of the sand in the present area towards the victim and it all compacts over and around him. This jutsu is basically an instant death. It solidifies the sand into relative rock, suffocates the victim and crushes his body completely.

Test wanted your demon himself, it wasn't a hit.....who ever told you that just wanted jim's dead but couldn't be bothered to do it themselfs  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff