Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:37 am
Jason smiled, leaning back also as he face got less red, he then leant back also, "didn't know if you'd like it or not," he said, looking back up at the clouds.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:56 am
She was glad that it had worked. Somehow him not smiling just didn't look good on him. After hearing his comment, she laughed, still not looking at him as her face was almost more red than a setting sun. "You didn't know if I'd like it or not? When has that stopped you in the past since you met me?" Rein sighed, but she still couldn't help but sense that uneasy feeling inside her gut.  

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:00 pm
"Ye, but this was more........." he trailed off, looking at the sun set, then back at her.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:08 pm
"Ah . . . I see." Rein thought that she understood him a little better. And yet she still wondered how things had happened so fast. She sighed and leaned back to where she was lying down flat on the grass and looking at the sunset. "This is nice . . . I enjoyed it a lot . . . She trailed off, tired all of a sudden. A lot more than I thought I would . . .  

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:16 pm
Jason turned to her again, "ye......," he said almost in a whisper, leaning forward again and kissing her again, heolding it a little longer this time before breaking off, and putting an arm around her. "i enjoyed this alot too

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:23 pm
((lol, wow, making out by the lake, are we?))

She leaned into the kiss this time, half expecting it. "That's good . . ." she managed to whisper back before falling asleep where she lay.

((This is about to get weird . . . cause of her clan. Just warning you.))

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:29 pm
(yep, plant transformation thing?)

Jason smiled, kissing her on the forhead before looking at the sunset again.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:38 pm
((You're very smoochie. 8P ))

As Rein slept, she dreamt of her garden back home and of Jason. While she slept, small flowers began to bloom around them, first, just near Rein, and then a little farther out. Also, vines began to grow out from her body slowly starting from her mid-section and spreading out.

((Yes, vines must grow from her body. Very strange picture. o.O))

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:41 pm
((is it clan or bloodline?, just remembered, if it bloodline, it would be surpressed by my bloodline crusher....and meh, might as well get him as much as he can considering you'll be in that for 2 days.....maybe rp days.....))
Jason looked at the flowers around her, not noticing the vines from her stomach, but he did remove his hand from around her, so as to pick one of the flowers.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:48 pm
More and more flowers were sprouting and the vines were reaching past her chest and her knees now. Her entire mid-section was already lost under the vines.

((Tis a Clan, not a bloodline. ))

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:50 pm
Jason watched as the vines grew, rolling away a little to give them some room, his eyes not moving from her face.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:01 pm
Now the vines had completely covered her feet and were about to reach her face. She was smiling as the vines crept closer.

Simultaneously, a giant flower resembling the one that was placed in her hair by Jason earlier was blooming underneath her now.

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:05 pm
Jason smiled back at her, his eyes not moving from the spot.

(is she moveable when cocooned?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:10 pm
((I dunno. I'm assuming yes since it is a coccoon.))

As the vines finally closed in around her face, the giant bud below her began to wrap her up so that even the vines were no longer visible. The end result was a giant, white flower coccoon that Rein had disappeared inside of.

Sine_Amore

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:13 pm
Jason stood up, moving up to the cocoon, he tested the wieght, and found it barely liftable, so he picked it up, and made his way to the dorms with it.....

((dorms are safer))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces