Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:59 am
"And? Did you have a good time?" He said still oblivious to what was happening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:01 am
NUR

User Image

"not really." Shoku says her face turning grim a tear welling up in her eye she wipes it away hopefully before Shiro notices.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:11 am
Shiro's smile went away. "Well what happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 am
NUR

"Its complicated, very complicated." Shoku speaks softly not wanting to troble Shiro.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:15 am
"I see. Well I don't want to force you into telling me..." Shiro started to smile a little again. "... So I won't. Let's move onto something more friendly then huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 am
"Ya..." Shoku still is in a weird mood is a bit awkward now. "If you really want to know someday I will tell you,, basically my world was turned upside down."  

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:30 am
"I don't want to know unless you want to tell me. I can live without knowing. But I do have something I kind of want to tell you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 am
NUR

"...I killed my father." Shoku says turning her head to the side her bangs covering her eyes and tears.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 am
Shiro was a little shocked by her recent statement. "Oh..." He walked up and held her in his arms. "I'm sorry. That couldn't have been easy. I am sure that you had a good reason. You didn't seem like the type who would have done this in cold blood."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:07 am
NUR

Shoku nestles herself in Shiros embrace for a moment and speaks softly. "He wasn't himself....he was possessed" She breaks Shiro's hold on her and takes a couple paces forward "He was a demon." She says turning around a sort of twisted look on her face she has quite alot of built up angst right now. "I killed him for killing mama."

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 am
"Then you had no choice. It was either kill him or he kill you. There was no way you could have gotten rid of that." He said while getting up right behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "It's ok. I understand why you did it, and I am sure everyone else would too. And if they don't... well I guess you and I will just be in the minority."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:22 am
NUR

"Ya I guess so..." Shoku looks down tears streaming down her cheeks. she holds onto Shiros arm. Wondering when he got so "friendly."

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:28 am
He could see the tears on her cheeks. "Hey stop crying. Come on cheer up a bit. Let's get you to your room huh? That way you can take a nice long rest and feel better." He said obviously having no ill intention trying this...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:40 am
NUR

User Image

Shoku looks to Shiro like he's crazy for just saying that. She frees herself from Shiros grasp once again. "Shiro...I can't." She plops down on her butt and looks at her hands, this damned bloodline of hers is to be blamed for the deaths of her parents, her leaving the family to become a ninja. She will make sure to get revenge one day.

Eris5

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:44 am
"Can't what? Go back to your room to get some rest?" Shiro paused for a moment before realizing what she though. "Oh... I think you got it wrong. I just want to get you to your room so you can get some rest and cheer up a bit. Once you get there and I know you are safe, I was going to go take care of something else."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff