Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:51 pm
Masumi flexed her hand and the chakra ball melted away his strings. She then took her hand and placed it right over his crotch and pulled him closer. "If you ever try this stunt again, I will make sure to completely take away your manhood." Her stare got serious cause she wasn't joking. "Do I make myself clear?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:52 pm
He couldn't see her face, because he still had his eyes closed, but from the tone, she was mad. Gasping, all he could say was "crystal" before gasping for more air.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sine_Amore

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:55 pm
Rein had turned around to watch now, her arms still clasped over her chest. She was thankful that Masumi wasn't actually going to kill the one called Shiro. She didn't think the punishment of dying was worth his crime.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:01 pm
Masumi then let him go as she walked back to the girl side and made a seal as a new wooden wall rose out of the ground and divied the sections. She flipped her hair back as she sat back in her spot and sighed. Masumi might have went a little to far, but the disrepect for that was just infuriating.  

Masumi H Dekata

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:07 pm
Shiro started coughing a bit and grabbed his throat to nurse the wound. Getting back up, he started to walk out, stopping briefly to ask them something. "Hey mind healing this gaping wound when you are done?" He said before walking out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:12 pm
Masumi simpley tuned it out since he wasnt even bleeding. It would heal on its own.  

Masumi H Dekata

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:24 pm
After several moments of silence, Shiro started leaving again. "I see. So thats how it's going to be. Just so you know I really didn't see anything. Everytime, something always happened. The steam getting in the way, that mirror. Everything." With that, he walked off toward the hospital to get the hole covered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:12 pm
After a few moments, Rein was finally able to relax again, but then she noticed by that point that she was getting a little pruny. "I-I've probably overstayed my welcome, and I'm sure you two would like to continue where I interrupted." She gave another bow--not dunking herself under the water. "Thank you so much again for your help. Perhaps when you are free sometime, you could teach me a few more things." And with that, Rein stepped out of the spring, grabbed her towel, wrapping it around herself, and started walking back to the front of the spring to retrieve her things.

((She's not gone yet if you would like to say something. Anywho, getting her out of the way. Maybe I'll go learn some more stuffs. 8P ))

Sine_Amore

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:50 pm
Masumi got up and walked over to where the things were kept, her towel wrapped around her. "So Rein your a Genin right? Do you have a squad yet?" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:03 pm
Shin overheard the commotion and decided since they were busy the office would be clear for him to check out without anyone spotting him so he stood and got out of the springs.
His goal must be achieved so he quickly changed and headed for the office.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:14 am
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Susumu notices that Masumi had gotten out of the springs and looks at her fingers"Oh my" She grabs her towel and wraps it around her hair then walked naked to the changing room and grabs another towerl she, smiles to Masumi and Rei. "I hope I haven't out stayed my welcome either?" She sits down and crosses her legs relaxing after a nice bath.

NUR

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image
Areku comes running to the spring as he did a few flips and jumped to the guy side of the spring taking off his clothes in mid air and sunk in happily that he was back to the village he remerge soon after with a smile,"YAY I'M BACK SO NICE!" Areku yelled out in joy .

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:47 pm
User Image
Areku was in the water for a few moments he hadn't trained for a while as he stood up and flash his seki- reigan then jumped on top of the water,"Okay let see." Areku said smiling as he made a lightning clone in front of him and they both left an after image as they moved away from each other then another and another and too Areku's surprise as the clone tried to punch him he was able to make another one and moved to the left of the clone and kicked him in the face and the clone poofed,"Yeah that was awe..." Areku was yelling in joy before he fell back from dizziness I guess I need more practice." Areku mumbled as he re emerged from the water.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:35 am
Masumi stared off blankly as her Wood Clone was destroyed in her office and relayed all the information back to her. "s**t." She said quickly throwing on her clothes and disappeared towards her office.  

Masumi H Dekata

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces