Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:29 pm
NUR

Shoku and her bird fly over the shop, and town in general. Her tummy growls and she looks back at the ramen shop. "ooo why not." She jumps from the birds back and lands gracefully ontop a nearby building to the ramen shop. She jumps down from the building and walks slowly in the streets...walking to the ramen shop she orders a miso pork bowl and. Sighs whiles sitting down and taking her backpack off.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:40 pm
Jason made his way into the ramen shop, ordering a miso pork bowl, he leaves the shop, heading for the springs, getting into his newly made puppet.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:24 pm
Koi walked in and saw the girl sitting. He then proceeded to walk towards her and took a seat beside her. "What kind of soup do you reccomend?" He asked as he looked at the girl.

"I know that girl.... Wait a minute. She is the girl with those chakra hands. She was the girl I first fell in love with. Her name is... wait a minute... Shoku. That's it" Z said as he sat in the chair beside Koi.

"So, Shoku, what do you think?" Koi asked with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:27 pm
NUR

She looks over to him an evil look, how does he know her name? Her Miso Pork bowl is set out in front of her. "Get the Miso Pork or Beef." She says while slurping up her meal.

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
An incredibly loud explosion goes off from the rooftop of a nearby building, shaking the walls of the ramen shop.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 pm
The explosion gave away the location and Katsu used Mayfly to appear in front of the Ramen shop and looked around for Fenrir.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:42 pm
Jasons puppet was already at the scene, it's sensors had picked up fenrir's wind movements, Jumping from roof to roof, landing on the one where the explosion happened, the puppet scanned the area, it's radar system picking up everything in the area.

29 AC
20 G
5 C
1 J

(sensors can see your location if your here fenrir)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:43 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
As soon as Katsu appeared in front of the ramen shop a lightning fast black-colored handcuff with strange markings on it would fly from beside him and latch onto his wrist. A grinning Fenrir had been waiting right beside the door. "Haha, got you bit-, YOU!?" The smirk left Fenrir's face when he saw that he'd captured Katsu instead of Shoku, who'd set up several explosive tags on her clay bird atop a nearby roof. He'd planned on using the explosion to destroy her means of escape as well as bring her out the front door to see what caused the commotion. He figured she would be the first one out. That's when Fenrir would strike. Unfortunately, at the wrong shinobi.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The puppets sensors found fenrir, as it jumped down from the building, landing a few feet away from him, its explosive senbon launcher aimed at him.

28 AC
20 G
5 C
1 J

((lol....this is my Animal Class: The Wolf puppet))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:50 pm
NUR

User Image

((Jims that was metagaming....your sitting on the wrong side of me even to see the ring. Your character should have no knowledge of it either so lay off. ******** style="color: green">
Shoku fnishes her meal and feels the walls of the ramen shop shake "Oh come on! Can I not get any peace here." She stands up putting her backpack on. She puts her hands in her clay pouches and lets them chew away. She walks out of the Ramen bar and looks around at what is going on. She finds Fenrir standing out side "You idiot! DROP IT! YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WOKE ME UP LIGHT AS FREAKING CHRISTMAS TREE STANDING NAKED OVER ME!" her retractable blades extend out and she makes many slices at Fenrir, sliding downwards so she stays very low she taps on both her tattoo seals and pulls out one shuriken after another tossing a barrage at Fenrir from below. Shoku has no thoughts of escape she never runs away.

Eris5

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:54 pm
(ooops. I am on the right of you... sorry. I thought you had a right hand ring...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:54 pm
((I have to wait for Sarge. I just can't auto-hit with the steel of sealing.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:56 pm
((then remove them last second in your next move, and dodge, cause he's gone offline))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:58 pm
NUR
((my ring is on my right side but still to notice somethign that small is a bit trivial and a bit ******** up so don't freaking ruin my damn story dammit. Im getting pissed off with meta-gaming if anything it looks like shoku has been married. with her ring placement.))  

Eris5

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces