Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kannabi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:06 am
User Image
User Image

The man failed to recognize Rini's anger. He had never experienced other peoples emotions, and had never fought. His body however, had. He stepped forward, raising a hand and catching the blade. As the chakra soaked Obsidian dug into his skin, he let out a howl of pain.He had not expected this. Like a child who placed their hand in fire, he had not expected this. The blade was caught in the bones of his hand as he tugged to get free, every movement bringing more and more pain.
"PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP!!" he screamed out. His voice was the same as always, yet dripping with fear and pain. He wanted this to end. He wished right now at this moment he had stayed nothing, that he could return to his lack of existence, that he could just stop everything. He did not understand the words, but he wished he was dead.

As the pain washed over him in wave after wave, his eyes seemed to flash golden. For a split second, it seemed he would act, but it was quickly snuffed out with a twist of his hand and new wave of pain. Warm red blood was pouring from the wound, covering his arm and robes as he continued to beg those around him to end the pain. This girl. She had done nothing but hurt him, why did she hurt him? Did she hate that he had become something? Did she want to destroy him and force him to become nothing again? Would everyone treat him this way?

((That sucks, i want to RP this out more xD))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Several things occurred. A small battle had engaged on the cliff side. Aki glanced at it and noted that Riku had attacked the Mist girl who decided come along for the ride. Well, there's another problem to deal with. She mentally sighed. And then Masumi returned Sin. Alive. Eyebrows quirked in surprise at the sight. She'd done better than they expected. But something was off with the young man.

"STOP." Her voice demanded out. Not desperate, wailing, or howling. But strong and demanding. The Kusakage had already been on Rini's heels the moment she noted her change into anger. Aki skidded to a halt between the two and took hold of both their wrists. "Rini, take the sword out of his hand then sheath it. Please. I believe this is really your Sini. But I need you to remain calm. No more blood is to be spilled." She murmured to the girl once again taking the motherly approach. If it looked like Rini would comply with her request Aki would release there hands. In the meant time she looked to Masumi. "Masumi, I would like to speak to you." She called in a friendly tone to the woman.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:03 am
User ImageUser Image

No! she wanted to cry. He is not my Sin! But she held her tongue. Dead. She wanted him dead. Jashin-sama wanted him dead. She could not kill him, however, if Aki held her -- if Aki was in the way. So she forced down her fury, eyes studying the trickle of blood on her Fang -- which seemed to sing with pleasure in the back of her mind. Blood. Blood. Such delicious blood. "Calm," she murmured, voice even and eyes blank. "I am calm. No more of his blood. Enough. Enough. You believe. I believe. No more." She sighed, allowing her muscles to relax and finding no small pleasure in the fact that -- facing Rini's apparent compliance -- Aki released her.

The High Priestess retreated several steps, keeping her head down and submissive. "No more. I will make it stop." Her eyes darted to not-Sindenky. "I will make it stop." She moved her Fang as if to sheathe it, but instead dug the tip of the scimitar into her palm until her own blood flowed freely between her fingers. Rini dropped to the ground and spun, executing the few, precise movements that would form her Lord's symbol on the wood of the bridge -- a bloody circle around an equilateral triangle. Black spread across her skin, contrasted with skeletal markings of the purest white as a feral smirk spread across her face. "Yes, yes. I will make it stop."

With a high, unstable giggle, she lifted the obsidian scimitar to her mouth and ran her tongue along the trail of Sindenky's blood. Immediately, she felt it -- the rush -- the frantic heartbeat -- and followed her instinct to match her own pulse to his. Her laugh bubbled upward into a near cackle as she straightened back up and threw the impostor a wild smirk. "Got you." She then twisted her Fang, resting her hand on the flat of the blade and touching the tip to the center of her chest, angled to slip up beneath her rib cage. "You're already dead."

-o-o-o-
~RITUAL FORM~
-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 669

User Image

((Sadly, I do not yet have a picture of this particular Rini in Ritual Form . . . but I will have one developed soon. *nodnod*
Until then, use your imagination~
EDIT NOTE: She hasn't actually stabbed herself yet -- just gearing up/preparing to.))

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Aki furrowed her brow as she realized that she should not have let Rini go. Or even allowed her to come here in the first place. "Rini." Aki demanded as the young woman stabbed her self. The kage took a preemptive step towards the girl. "Stop it, I said no more blood." She urged as the skeletal markings appeared. What was she. It had become apparant though that simple words were not going to stop her.

Aki swiftly closed the gap between herself and the Jashinist, as she did so she manipulated her metal plates on her glove to extend out into an arm blade. The unarmed hand reached out to grasp Rini's hand resting upon the blade and pull her out of the strange circle. While the other swung to knock said fang from her grasp using her arm blade, taking care to not actually slice the girl. Her gaze was stern, but not cold. A worried fire burned in her deep green eyes. "I will not allow you to harm yourself or him. And if that means I'll have to shackle you. Then so be it Rini. This is your last warning." She was prepared to pull up the rebar within the bridge beneath their feet to bind Rini.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:38 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi sighed as she rubbed her forehead. "I knew this would happen. This is why I needed time, but appearently I don't get the luxary of trust anymore." She said walking past Sin and over to Aki, ignoring the crazy couple. What did she care if Sin died again, she could easily bring him back once more. "Need something Aki?" Masumi said casually since Aki did want to speak to her.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:41 am
User Image

User Image User ImageUser Image

User Image

Putrid flesh fell off of Kyonshi's side as he stood next to Mikyo, a blank stare seizing his eyes. Behind the zombie's mask, his mouth open and closed slowly, as if the undead were panting, but no breath or air came from his lungs. The only sound that emitted from it's mouth was a low, garbled gurgle. It was a sickening sound, but it didn't appear to be making it towards any individual. It was a state of being, for the zombie, an announce of presence, if you will.

The creature hid behind Mikyo, mimicking Sindenky. The man was acting afraid, so Kyonshi merely followed suit, jumping a bit whenever Rini went full Priestess Mode. The fullbody skeleton tint caused it's eyes to widen a bit, and the creature found itself creeping out from behind Mikyo to get a closer look.

xxxxxxTSFH - Zombie TrainUser Image  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini was so focused on her target -- her task -- that she did not immediately recognize that Aki was moving to stop her. It was not until the Fang clattered to the floor of the bridge and the Kusakage's firm grasp tugged her from her circle that the High Priestess returned fully to her senses. The skeletal markings faded from her skin and her breath caught in her throat at the sudden loss of Sindenky's heartbeat -- though all it would take to reconnect would be for Rini to step back into the ritual circle. All things considered, however, it appeared that would not be happening. Still, she had to try.

The chuunin planted her bare feet and tugged against Aki's grasp. "No! Let me go! He's not my Sin -- not my heart. My Sin is dead! That -- that -- man is not him! He-he may wear his skin but he's not -- he's not!"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 668

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mikyo stood quietly, his ghostly gaze wondering from person to person, not giving any notice to his creature that was now perched on his back. This was true however...we asked for his body but not his soul, Masumi could be right about the memory loss, for he himself contracted it when he was brought back from the other world. The pale eyes closed for a moment, the Metal Demon taking in a deep breath and letting out a small sigh as his eyes reopened on a new seen of Aki trying to hold the priestess back from killing her lover. "Priestess..." The metallic giant exclaimed. "This could very well be the man you loved. If this is memory loss, the best chance he has is you. So insted of attacking your husband, you should take him back to your residents, and see if anything can trigger his memory of you."  

Oni_Soul

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Laying on the ground seizing in pain, the man had no idea of this risk to his life, or even that he could die. This was all so unexpected, and in truth there was nothing he could do to protect himself in his current state.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini stopped struggling against Aki and, breathing heavily, looked between Mikyo and -the imposter- Sindenky. After several heartbeats of watching -the traitor- her husband writhe on the floor of the bridge, she seemed to crumple slightly, tears springing anew into her eyes. He was right. She had to admit. He was right. They both were. This man was not -- mentally, at least -- her fiance, but he could be. He could be. With slightly shaking hands, Rini slowly and carefully removed her other Fang and set it on the ground with a quick glance at Aki -- a sign of peaceful intentions.

When (or if) the Kusakage trusted her enough to release her, Rini quickly padded to Sindenky's side and slipped down to her knees. Murmuring soft apologies and broken words of comfort, she carefully pried his injured hand away from his chest and pulled it to where she could see it. So much blood -- his blood -- Sindenky's. Some small part of her recognized the taste that still lingered on her tongue. It was his. Tears dribbled down her cheeks and dotted her clothes as she gently began to clean the wound. "I'm sorry. Oh, Sin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was just so scared and angry and -- and -- shh, it's okay. I-I'm going to help you."

Gentle green chakra surrounded her hands as she folded them around his injured palm. She continued to speak gentle reassurances while the healing warmth of her chakra soaked into his skin and she focused on knitting the wound together -- fixing the wrong she had done. "I won't hurt you again. No more. Never again. I promise. I swear. I'm so sorry, Sin. I'm so so sorry." The wound finished closing, leaving only the thinnest scar, and she lifted the palm to kiss it and then press her cheek into it. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. Please, Sin. Please."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 661

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mikyo took the words right out of her mouth. She watched the transsision come over the girl as she sat the sword down. Aki tenativly released Rini. She followed behind her a few steps and kept her eyes on the pair. "So you managed to revive him." The Kusakage said to Masumi, never taking her concerned gaze from Rini and Sin. "Thank you Masumi."

(( Crap post is crap... ))

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image

The creature watched in awe as Rini held Sindenky, it's mind not able to register who each individual was.
                                                                  It didn't know them by name, nor face. It only recognized one thing: Their emotions. Fear, realization, joy, sadness. So many feelings were mixed together, but the zombie recognized them. The most potent emotion that it saw before him was something it felt now. This feeling of regret was shared not only in Rini's mind, for she had attacked the one she loved, but also in the creature's mind. It regretted the fact that he couldn't feel the same happiness and pain that they were now showing.

A familiar emotion, however, did touch the creature. Anger seeped through the corridors of the rotting mind. This anger originated from the simple fact that the creature could feel nothing else. With regret and anger mixing in it's newly reborn brain, Kyonshi took three steps back, away from Mikyo, away from Masumi, away from Rini and Sindenky. It turned it's face away from all of them, teeth gnashing in a near silent anguish.

Then it ran.

-If one could call it running. The undead's mad dash away from the group could only be described as comical. It stumbled, tripped, and fell over each and every object that blocked it's path, including but not limited to roots, bushes, small woodland creatures, and It's own two feet. Kyonshi continued this stumbling until it was well away from the group, the bridge, and even the entire forest. Where was it headed? Not even It knew.

xxxxxxTSFH - Zombie TrainUser Image  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:19 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi ran her fingers though her hair and tucked it behind her ear as she turned to the couple. "Bringing back the dead is easy, killing people is what is hard." She said not in a blood thristy way, just stating a fact as she folded her arms looking at the couple. "Living with yourself is the hardest though." Masumi said, the reason she did bring back Sin was more for herself. She knew what she did was wrong, and couldn't stomach destroying a family, a family she always wanted. "I'm really not as cold as people think." Masumi said softly rubbing her arms, she had done a lot over the course of her life. But she always tried to hold onto that shred of humanity, that shed of the little girl who was rasied in Cloud.

Sumi

I'll give it back ten fold"

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:26 pm
Sindenky
User Image
User Image

Sindenky lay on the ground, curled into a tight ball with teas streaming from his face. Pain was not a pleasant experience... At this point he felt hardly nothing in terms of pain, but the shock still washed over him preventing him from doing anything.

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini bit her lower lip as she gently stroked Sindenky's hair and watched him with increasing worry. She had never -never- seen him like this -- so weak and vulnerable and small -- and she definitely did not like it. "I'm sorry," she murmured again as she wiped his tears away with the pad of her thumb and bent to kiss the side of his head. "It's over. It's over. You're okay, okay? You're okay." She glanced briefly at Masumi before returning her attention to the man at her knees and continuing to whisper soft reassurances. The High Priestess did not care how long it would take. She would get her -real- Sin back. She would help him remember no matter what.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 660

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out