Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tenchi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:00 am
Selene Nara
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth&Lightnen]

User Image

"true...but how come there is no one crossing the bridge now?" she asked him still lookin' at the leaf

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!
All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"There's two bridges, and we really don't receive many visitors in the first place." Arekku said simply,"We got some powerhouse shinobi though we tend to just attempt to blend it with Grass haha, so yeah."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:54 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

[[sorry i haven't been on for awhile got sick >-<]]
Selene tapped her chin for a bit thinking of yet another question it was impossible for her to be outa' questions 'so why do people only attack this bridge and not both?" she asked
[[bring in some action i'm bord xd ]]

All is lost again, But Im not given in! I will not bow! I will not brake! I will shut the world away!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:03 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

((It's fine really haha))
Arekku looked at her curiously and was rubbing his head as this girl had so many questions,"They attack both though this is a mission and the other bridge is a different mission." Arekku said as suddenly there was a sound of what seemed horses and wheels, as well there were people talking,"Mmmm merchant's I guess."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:12 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

she could hear it also as the sound got close "should we stop them incase it is merchants possiby hiding someone?it a good way to inffiltraite a village" she said sitting back on the ledge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:37 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Well that is your job." Arekku said smiling as people started coming and were stepping onto the bridge,"Just ask them to stop and that you need to inspect them simple as that."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

she nodded when the wagon they heard earlier was on the bridge or atleast about to get on the bridge she got up and walekd over to them "excuse me can i please inspect your wagon before you continue?" she asked

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:43 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku was sleeping as she went and did her job.

The people looked at Selene suspiciously at her for her then just gave a weak and nervous nod.

((Can you rp as them??? I'm kind of having writers block and such))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

[[ok]]
selene smiled and walked to the back of the wagon there was a couple boxes on the outside of it with a tarp in the middle it seemed to rise upa nd down a little she untie one end and began to lift it up but something kept pulling it back down like it was glued on the wagon!

the two people in the front looked at each other as one got off and crawled ont he other side a blind spot of selene and the other went behind arekku to sneak up on him
[[i think you can go off that right?]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:52 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku was so fast asleep something had just exhausted him as the two people suddenly got him and tied him up and he had a knife to his neck while Selene was inspection them,"Don't move or your partner gets it!" One of them yelled as they hold the sleeping Arekku hostage.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:09 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

selene looked at them "how cowardly! holding someone hostage who can't defend themself?" she said crossing her arms she couldn't risk arreku getting hurt while the one on the other side krept up slowely towards the back of her

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:08 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

They press the blade onto Arekku's neck as they laughed,"Haha we gotta make sure to complete our mission no matter what doesn't matter who we..." The man was saying when Arekku suddenly jerked his head hitting him with a headbutt and sending him flying though it seemed Arekku was still asleep. "Ahhh screw it kill that basterd!" the man that got hit yelled.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

the one behind her grabbed her feet tripping her as she kicked the guy in the face with anough force to make a nose bleed guess short heels work after all![like sakura's] as she got up standing beside arreku's seeming sleeping body "how can he sleep through all this?" she though expanding her shadow to catch the third person[you got the first] catching his shadow enabling his movements as she ran to the ledge of the bridge the man followed she jumped catching the side but letting go of his shadow climbing with a bit of a struggle up
[[hope that made sense>-<]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku stretch and he ripped through the ropes like they were pieces of strings as he sat up saw there was somewhat of a mess as everyone stop in the tracks to get Selene as they looked at Arekku,"Ahhh Selene how can ya have fun without me?" Arekku asked as he just stood up as the people went after him and tried to jump him though they stopped in the tracks as Arekku disappeared and was giving his hand to Selene, though moments later most of them fainted.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm
Selene Nara

User Image

"i could of handled them!" she said in a childish voice the ledges just had to be smooth....she kept slipping taking his hand heights wernt her favorite neither was work....

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff