Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:24 pm
User Image

In the trees around the meadow a figure moved silently, leaving no trace behind as she moved. She was like a shadow, she moved swiftly from the trees to the grass and moved in the tall grass unseen. Her path traveled parallel with Lazarus. Heading towards the same place  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:39 pm
Ryoko walked into the meadow. He took Kit's eye and pushed it into his own. The eye morphed into Eternal. Ryoko continued walking.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:13 pm
Lenon walked into the meadow, the grasses wiping past his pant leg. He turned to wait for his students.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:17 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara headed after Lennon and stood in the tall grassy field. Feeling the blades rubbing against her legs made her snicker lightly as it tickled. She stood there and looked to Lennon, waiting for him to show them the jutsu's he had mentioned. Amara stood with her hands to her side, saying nothing, but clearly eager to see what he had in store for them.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:29 pm
((I'll put up the Jutsu for you to follow.))
Kouten no Saiketsu (Heaven's Judgement)
Description: A technique that causes overall destruction and chaos, performing a number of seals a large spinning tube of lightning launches itself out of the user's body and speeds away in the direction that the Cloud-Nin was facing. Going at a particularly high speed this tube begins to tear up all peices of land it touch and bores large holes through anything that has the horrible chance of being in front of it and then explodes in a huge burst of electricity essentially electrocuting anyone within close proximity of the explosion.

Lenon began by rolling up his sleeves. He started forming handseals at a fast rate of speed, but he took some time because of the sheer number of them.

When he was finally done, out of Lenon's body shot a tube of lightning. It went at an incredible speed, and it carved chunks out of the ground as it sped on it's way to the other side of the field. Lenon waited. At the end of the field, the large tube exploded into a brilliant fireworks display, brightening up the darkness. Lenon heaved a breath and got ready for another.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:37 pm
((OO! It's effective and lovely biggrin ))

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara took a step back from Lennon and watched him preform the hand signs. There were alot of them to follow, and she began to wonder if all higher ranking jutsu's went through that many seals in order to activate them. when the tube of lightning left his body and sped across the ground, her red eyes went wide, but not as wide as they got once the tube exploded into a display of fireworks.

Fireworks, it was something that always amazed her, and one of the few things that got Amara to smile so wide that she actually looked like a normal person having fun. She clapped her hands together and stood there, watching the lovely display. "Oh my! That was brilliant!! Are you going to do another one?!" Her voice held excitement that most hadn't seen in a long time. She seemed to sound like a child who just got to see them for the first time. "Please say you'll do another one Lennon! Please?!"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:43 pm
Lenon smiled. "Always remember, though, if that hit you, you'd be dead." He turned again to face Amara. "This one I'll need you to be under a barrier for, or I won't guarantee your safety." He began to draw a seal, and after a minute, slapped it down in front of her. He turned.

Shina no Kourin (The Descent of Shina)
Description: A technique used generally to remove a huge group of nins or to breach a heavily guarded section of wall. After fully charging all chakra and then doing nothing but hand seals the Cloud-Nin is able to open the skies from above and as such a sphere of clouds about 14 feet in height and 14 feet in circumference slowly descends from the sky. It then slowly descends to touch the ground, and once it does everything in a 90 foot radius of where the ball dropped is attacked by huge bolts of lightning causing large amounts of property damage and what not.

After preforming many handseals, Lenon focused his chakara to the heavens. The skies began to cloud, then open up, and a sphere of clouds formed. It slowly touched the ground. Suddenly, the skies began to flash as lightningbolts began to rip apart large pieces of the earth where it was aimed. The lightning ripped down very far before finally stopping, the bright flashes gone. They would still be reflected in the eyes, though, when Amara blinked. It took a minute for the lightning to end, and the darkness became prominent once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:50 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara nodded and stayed put inside the barrier. She really didn't want to get killed, not when there was so much to learn. Her eyes were focused on Lennon as he unleashed the other jutsu. This one could pretty much be decribed as a continuous bang. The lightning striking all over was beautiful, though it did leave her still seeing the streaks of light when she closed her eyes.

This was very exciting. She turned to Lennon and clapped her hands together with a smile. "And you say you aren't as good as others. Please, I'd really like to learn those techniques! That was great! They must be really effective, especially the last one!"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:00 pm
Lenon raised an eyebrow. "Well, the thing is, the others have jutsu like this. There are some for all the elements. And you'll learn them later. These are the final stage jutsu for the Raiton Techniques. I have one more that I can preform that is powerful in the way of destruction. I suggest you stay under the shield. This is the second most powerful jutsu I know for Raiton, again, in terms of destruction." He smiled, then turned.

Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury)
Description: A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two minutes, if he moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is cancelled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shockwaves to affect the area 500 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat.

Lenon shot out a long line of handseals and ended with an odd seal that Amara shouldn't recognize. It wasn't in the handbook he gave her, nor should she have seen it before. He seemed to stand for a long while, nothing happening. The skies began to turn dark, and clouds formed, thick, over the meadow. It began to get hot and began to rain. Lenon stood, concentrating.

The sky suddenly opened up, and a huge beam of pure white lightning struck down a good thousand feet away from them. The lightning blast sent out shockwaves far from the center of the attack, and the trees at the end of the meadow were hidden in the white light. To look at it was blinding, and the darkness of the sky was wiped away for a moment, enabling Amara to see anything around her. Then, the beam slowly faded away, and the rain stopped. It cooled down a little as well, although the clouds remained. Lenon took several deep breaths. The ground where the beam had hit left nothing there, except a large crater. The trees around it had fallen, leaving wreckage in the wake of the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:09 pm
Yukio watched the lightning jutsus with awe. From atop a large tree he pulled out a notepad and started writing very quickly while keeping his eyes on the lightning. Suddenly a great wave of light slammed into his tree and he hid behind the trunk as it fell to the ground. When it was over Yukio popped his red colored head up from the wreckage. He'd been sure to keep his distance, and gazing at the vast destruction perhaps that was the only thing that had kept him alive.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:10 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Right, I'll be sure to do that." She wasn't going to leave the barrier until Lenon stated it was alright. She stood there and watched the hand signs. One in particular she didn't recognize. She hadn't even seen it in the book, but how could that be? She kept her eyes on Lenon as he performed the jutsu.

Her attention turned to the clouds as it began to get dark, then to Lenon when the rain started falling. He obviously was too busy with the Jutsu to notice or care. Her red eyes looked on as the sky finally opened up to release a beam of pure lightning. The light was so intense, that Amara had to raise up her hands just to keep the light from killing her sight.

When she could, she looked around to see nothing but white. It made her feel a little uneasy. But then again, she didn't really care for the color. As the Jutsu finally faded, she looked to where it had been aimed, and saw there was nothing left. "My...such destruction...I take it this is only used when there is a numerous amount of enemies around?" She turned and looked to Lenon who seemed a tired from the jutsus. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:15 pm
Lenon shook it off. "I'm just not used to this kind of chakara drainage in such short of a time...oh, god dammit. Stay here. Stupid genin..." Lenon seemed preoccupied as he felt Yukio's chakara after the blast. He walked over briskly, screaming, "YOU IDIOT! YOU CANNOT LEAVE THE VILLAGE WITHOUT PERMISSION! AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE NEAR ME WHEN I'M PREFORMING SUCH POWERFUL AND DESTRUCTIVE TECHNIQUES! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" He stood, hands on his hips, glaring at Yukio. "GET DOWN HERE AND ANSWER ME!"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:20 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara looked over to Lenon and watched him head off. She cringed lightly as she heard him screaming. Obviously, someone was in a good amount of trouble. The masked woman stood with her arms resting over her stomach while she listened in. It wasn't like she really had to try though. But Lenon had a point. A stunt like that could get a genin killed. Even she wouldn't leave the village without someone with her, not with all the dangers that lurked outside and she barely knowing how to protect herself at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:26 pm
Yukio poked his head out from behind the tree trunk. "Damn. Game over." he muttered to himself before dashing over to Lenon. "To answer your question, I enjoy life too much to wish for death. What makes you think I left without permission though?" Yukio then waved a hand at Amara. "Hello. I don't think we've met, my name is Yukio."  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:29 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Amara." She spoke simply and kept her arms crossed. "You do realize you are being yelled at so that you won't make the same misake again right? How can you be so light hearted when you could have gotten yourself killed by wandering out here?" She tilted her head to the side and looked at the boy with a brow raised beneath her mask.

"I'm actually surprised you survived. It's a good thing you didn't come out here sooner, but it would have been better if you had been accompanied by someone who could put a barrier over you."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff