Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Forest of the Unknown Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 pm
Sindenky stepped forward slightly, making his presence known, "excuse me. My name is Sindenky Sosei, and I may be able to help. If you will allow me to offer my survices. I'm not acustomed with the way Kiri handles thingsv so forgive me if I'm out of place." He said with a verry small bow. Somethin the boy screamed for him to help her, it could have been Ameme, but he was to focused to wory about details.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:37 pm
Yun looks at the man, his eyes still purple, meaning he was still merged with the one-winged angel.

"State what you will be doing."  

Cain the Blade

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm
A small smile came across the chunins face as the kage concidered him. He stepped a bit closer, approaching them slowly as he spoke "I will use the secerate arts of my clan to dive into her thoughts. There I can speak to her and discover the source of her ailment. I'm addept at understand the mind and how it works, and I may be able to....correct the problem, in a way." He finished explaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:46 pm
Faster than lighting, the image of one of Yun's Kiba Swords hangs in his hand, Rin still in his other arm. The legendary blade of the Mist 7 emitted lightning that jumped across the blade.

"Nobody will be going into my student. Not I, and not someone who I just met."  

Cain the Blade

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm
The kumo ninja halted his approach as the blade was drawn, lightning dance in a threatening manner. He looked nervous, not wanting to risk his life over nothing, but refusing to give up. "Trust me, I may be the only one who can trully help. I do not know either of you, and neither of you know me. But what if she allowed it? What if she also belived I could help?" He said, standing still merly ten feet from the two Kiri ninja.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini's struggles died down slightly as Yun's hug pinned her arms to her sides and her back to his chest. She let her head drop forward, tears dripping from her eyes. Her feet -- bare and scratched up, since she had not taken the time to don her shoes during her frantic scramble out of the Hospital -- throbbed slightly from the abuse. She rocked slightly forward and back with each shuddering breath as the Mizukage and Sindenky spoke over her. It took her a moment to realize that she was muttering softly and quickly, but even then, she could not bring herself to stop the frantic words. "Don't look. Don't see. Too much blood. Red. Red. Paint it red. A ring with three sides. Isn't it pretty? Looks better in red."

At the sudden shift in her captor, Rini lifted her head. Her eyes followed the length of Yun's arm to Sindenky. A faint, dry laugh shook her frame. "Sin. Is it sin to see? But you do. You see and hear and no one knows. But do you choose to see or does someone see for you?" Her head tilted back against Yun's shoulder, her giggling continuing faintly and erratically. "Pretty lights can't stab the dark. Too bad. Too bad, my Lord."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 pm
((Cain I really like Yun xD. Serously everything about him. But he would possbly get along with Kemuri better, in a violent sort of way lol.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm
"Nobody will be entering her mind. She says she doesn't want anyone intruding, and even I, the Mizukage, know when to stand down. You will not be touching my student."

His eyes returned to normal and then his right eye changed, to that of a dragon. Despite his medical treatment, he was ready to release his dragon form in order to defend his student, even if it was against an allied ninja.  

Cain the Blade

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 pm
Hearing that he was speaking to the kage himself, Sindenky felt a fresh wave of fear. He stood his ground however, shaking his head, "'izukage sir. I am sorry but I reffuse to accept this. I'm not going to harm Rinin in any way! All I want to do is help! You should be thinking of her more. Clearly whatever you or others have tried before has failed, or at the verry least made everything worse. When a student of your is lost in the woods, afraid of every little sight and sound, you should take every opertunity to correct the problem." He finished his little pleeding speach. He ment no harm, but he could not take no for an answer, even though he knew it ment risking his life in so many ways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"Step into my parlor, says the spider to the fly," Rini drawled slowly, shifting her head to peer sideways at Sindenky. A faint grin pulled at her lips. "And if you're lucky, you won't get eaten." Another peal of giggles shook the girl slightly as she relaxed further against Yun and turned her full attention to the other Chuunin.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:14 pm
"And she is saying that she does not want anyone in her mind!"

The kumo ninja was only making Yun more aggrivated. His paternal instincts had taken over, as he sort of viewed Rini as his daughter. He needed to get her to Luna and quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm
((*points at insane rambelings that say leme do it* xD ))  

Sindenky

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 pm
((we posted at the exact same time....don't blame me))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

"S'not trespassing if you've got an invitation," Rini mumbled under her breath before sighing. "Too little, too late. Lies upon lies. Helping hands hurt instead. Fangs and claws rip and tear. Eyes see too much. Too much without asking. But he wants to speak with the fly. He wants to see this sin. Sin that knows all but nothing." Another giggle. "Silly little fly."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:34 pm
((********, not even Hidan was this insane))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff