Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveheart Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:20 pm
(You didn't believe meh, Im commin for dat eye Muda funka!!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:48 pm
((Tryin to keep my cool as I read this and this is the nicest thing I could say, The ******** are you doing?))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:53 pm
((I told you that you were going to hate me for this. I'll be back within an hour.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:57 pm
((Are you even able to do that? I don't think so.))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:59 pm
((Yea he is,nice moves fenrir,evil but sick at the same time.You are now my new idol))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:01 pm
KaiKousecgen
((Yea he is,nice moves fenrir,evil but sick at the same time.You are now my new idol))

((That's my OG sensai, so Ty I AM definitely gonna kill you...))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:02 pm
((Your really pushing it Kai))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:04 pm
((Sorry Rahenno,and Dizzle come on Rahenno was once my sensei too.Hes actually my favorite sensei but i really need a new idol since havock is dying))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:04 pm
(if this is possable then it should take a looooooong time with 2 people since 9-10 ppl take 3-4 days confused )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:08 pm
((yeah fenrir you cant do this, you can't copy the statue their is only 1, and the only way to take the demon is with a high power sealing jutsu only granted to the head of akatsuki.

p.s. seriously Kai shut up))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:10 pm
bb3000ae
((yeah fenrir you cant do this, you can't copy the statue their is only 1, and the only way to take the demon is with a high power sealing jutsu only granted to the head of akatsuki.

p.s. seriously Kai shut up))

((Yes sir sad ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:10 pm
((*hug Rahenno* you still got Kyuubi'z!!))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 pm
Rahenno seem to have been out cold, but he woke sometime before this "extraction" started. But just before Fenrir could start with his pet, Rahenno's skin started to peel away and reveal a crimson chakra color. He opened his eyes and completely shedded his skin. Rahenno released the chakra's stored pressure, and undid the seal that was on him. The fox fell to the ground and rolled over. He went to fours tails and turned his head. He was now looking in Fenrir's direction. But he quietly turned his attention towards the statue. Rahenno let off a roar and ran to the statue. He leaped and landed on top of it. He roared again and landed on top of it.
He raised his right arm and impaled the statue head. Rahenno pumped chakra through and shattered it to bit, flying in every derection. Rahenno jumped into the air while releasing small chakra spheres. He broke through the ceiling and released it throughout the air. Rahenno gathered the spheres at his mouth and bulked up, looking at the Graveheart Temple. Rahenno ate the large sphere that the smaller one's made. He fire a pure red chakra beam at the top over the tower and watched as it bursted right through the tower and exploded and watched the fireworks from the air. He landed far off the the outskirts and sprinted out of the immeditate area.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:28 pm
(yay i knew it wasn`t possiable.)  

Aro97

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:37 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

((If it wasn't possible bb then why didn't you tell me so yesterday? stare It would've save a whole lot of time. Rahenno you can't even move or use your demon. You've got my weapon, the Steel of Sealing handcuffs on you. Sorry, I was hoping to resolve this by just taking away your demon so that you couldn't use it to hurt the village, but if I can't do that, then I'm going to have to kill you.))

Seeing that the statue wasn't able to take away the kyuubi's chakra, Fenrir sighed and closed up the bone sphere surrounding Rahenno. There was only one other way he could guarantee safety for the Cloud village. He would have to kill Rahenno. He used the low air pressure jutsu again to put him under, and then attempted to shoot several bone spikes into Rahenno's vitals. Much like an animal, Fenrir tried putting Rahenno to sleep before making the final blow.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces