Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:55 pm
Chazz took a sip of his drink and said " Yea It is time for her to get back to work. All I've seen her do is brag about Trunks and duel. That mystery chick I heard that Crowler is looking for her. She's another topic everyone is talking about. Some of the girls are saying it's them but then we find out they were lying. Whoever it is better be ready to lose to me."

Yugi brought out Chazz and Kaiba's dinner. He set the plates down in front of them and stood off to the side with the other servants.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:01 am
Seto raised his glass to Chazz and replied, "Yeah, well, I am going to be the final opponent so I expect nothing less than a top rate match. Now, let's eat before I throw up."

The president of Kaiba Corp had to admit he was feeling hungrier than ever.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 am
Chazz nodded and began to eat his dinnner.

Vega pacing around her room trying to figure out what to do" I can't give him too much information cause he'll find"

Sven read over the information Vega was starting to prepare for Jaden" That sounds good what you have right now. Just don't mention any of the guys names who where in New Domino city during this.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:59 am
After Seto had finished eating, he went over to a curio cabinet and took out a golden flute. From there, he closed his eyes and began to play a soft, soothing melody.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 pm
Yugi noticed the sound of the flute was starting to put Chazz and his dragon to sleep. He thought " Perfect idea, Seto."

Chazz yawned " what a soothing melody..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:39 pm
Seto looked to Chazz as he continued playing. The particular melody he chose was one he learned from that blasted adventure dealing with Scott Irvine. He remembered the Lord of D playing it to summon the three blue eyes white dragons. It was a tune of ancient times used to either summon or silence dragons.

He also played this very song once for Mokuba when Mokuba had a dragon raged fever, which worked on him. His goal was to put Chazz to sleep and the dragon, then to have Azrael take Princeton home. Princeton will think that this meeting was but a mere dream, thus perhaps realize where Seto's loyalties lie at the moment. Plus, it was a touch of payback for trying to hurt Azrael.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:42 am
Chazz and Sevie soon fell asleep dreaming of their loves in life.

Vega finished putting the work together and said " I'll wait a week or two and then give it to Jaden. Now how are we going to deal with the problem of Sven's fan girl?"

Sven said " Find her another dragon to love. If she found out the truth about you then she would really never leave me alone."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:00 am
Looking to Yugi, finally done playing the song, Seto asked, "Would you keep an eye on these two while I get Azrael prepared for the journey to New Domino City?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 pm
Yugi nodded and watched as Kaiba left the room. Chazz and Sevie were fast asleep and dreaming. Chazz began to mumble in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:31 pm
Azrael was soon ready to take Chazz and Sevie back to New Domino City. Seto then said to his dragon, "If they look to be coming to before the ride is finished, bring them to the nearest city and set them on the bench to see what they do."

The dragon nodded and soon the dragon took flight with his two passengers.

Azrael soon landed in New Domino City where Jack Atlas noticed the dragon in the sky.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:23 am
Jack looked up from his practice session to see Azrael flying over " What's Kaiba's dragon doing here?" He decided to follow it and see what it was up to.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:04 am
Azrael landed near the Obelisk Blue Dorm section of the city, set both Sevie and Chazz in comfortable spots, shed some skin for warm armor so they wouldn't freeze, covered them both then took off once again towards the island where Seto and Yugi were.

Meanwhile back at the island, Seto asked, "What is your request for a reward? You played that perfectly and I am a man of my word."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:25 am
Yugi wasn't sure what he wanted " I can't think of anything right now. But I'll let you know when I do."

Jack made his way over to where Chazz and Sevie were laying.

Chazz still mumbling in his sleep" I'll beat everyone........including the duel queen.........."

Jack's face posed a smirk when he had overheard what Chazz had said. He thought that this would be perfect information to expose and in a way, set him up for a good beating. The idea was so inspiring, that he raced straight away to the B.A.D. Area, where Yusei Fodo was at this moment, sleeping.

He was going to bring back the idea of territory domination through dueling. If Chazz lost to anyone, then he'd have to shut up for good or at least until he dies of embarrassment figuratively speaking, of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 am
Yusei woke up when Jack kicked him awake. He asked, "What's going on, Jack? Something important?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 pm
Jack said " Yea I came up with a way get those annoying little loud mouth punks to shut up. " He then began to explain the his plan to bring back territory domination through dueling and how it would silence some of the loud mouths.  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff