Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 am
Terry began running towards the dungeons in the direction that Yagami went to. He waved to Billy and shouted, "Thank you!"

As soon as he was out of the eye sight of Billy's, he transformed into his golden wolf form. Running at top speed now, Terry soon found Yagami nailing down Old Man Yagami's sarcophagus. Transforming back into human form, Terry said to Iori, "Yo, Yagami, you're needed at Battle City. Don't worry about the restaurant. Dee and I can run things while you're gone."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 pm
Iori finished nailing the sarcophagus shut " Alright I'll head over there right now." With that said he head off to Battle city.

Lily Kane looked at the Ninetails in awe. She then asked the other Lily" What did you mean little Vulpixes?"

Lily replied " It's what he started out as. That and a friend of mine has some what of a relationship with it."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:52 pm
As Dee strolled back into the lounge, having defeated the stiffs, overheard the last bit, then commented to it. She said, "Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone we knew had a relationship with another species. Think about Kitty and Blaze. Blaze is an Orochi Warrior, which means Fire Snake Wielder. Kitty we know as someone from the Lunar Galaxy. At least, I think that's where she's from. Another fine example would be Link who is my son and he married an ice elf guardian. And don't even get me started on William-Tyler. He had married and then remarried... heck right now, he has as much bloods as I do, and what's really strange is he can give birth to over 1000 children at one time himself. How is that possible? Through the many bloods he's aquired thanks to the Alchemic blood he had flowing through him. And my half tuffle blood."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:00 am
Lily Meira and Billy Kane just groaned as Dee went into detail about the different relationships. Billy looked at Lily and said " Check....Please"

Lily said " Be right back." She then went to the back to get their bill.

Lily Kane said as she pet the Ninetails" That's.....interesting"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:18 am
Dee then added, "Ninetails is also known as a Fire Fox Demon holding nine tails. Each time it shakes one a different natural disaster occurs. Naruto Uzumaki had one of these creatures meld into his very flesh. Now that is what I call interesting fusion."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 pm
Lily Kane soon stopped petting Ninetails and gave him a strange look. She asked" Do they really cause that to happen?"

Lily return with the bill and handed it to Billy. Billy looked at the bill and payed for his and sister's meal. He then left Lily her usual tip.

Lily thanked him and said " Shall I make reservations for you two for later this week or next week?"

Billy looked over at his sister " It depends on if she wants to come back. "

Lily said before heading to the back " Well if not, you could always take her to that little bakery/cafe. The one with the little red cloud sign"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:44 pm
Dee replied, "Only if they shake wildly. Ninetails is also a Pokemon. Fur made of volcanic string. Its very well insulated and I should know. I owned a ninetails once and thanks to the physical contact and my Tuffle alien blood, I can transform into one. See?"

She transformed into a cute ninetails. She then spoke in human speak, "There, I am a ninetails. Oh relax, Lily, I won't shake my tails. Not unless someone puts some grooving music on that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:03 pm
Billy got out of his chair and said " Well it was nice seeing you again Dee but Lily and I must be going."

Lily Kane said her goodbyes to everyone and followed her brother out of the restaurant. She looked behind her to get one last look at the castle/restaurant only to discover that the ninetails from earlier was following them. She said to her brother" That ninetails is following us...Do you think Dee sent him to spy on us?"

Billy looked back and said " Nah..Raph always does that. He shows up here when Kitty goes to visit her sisters at the cafe. For some strange reason he doesn't like to be around the cafe when she's there. I don't know why....Kitty, one of the quite type saiyans that wouldn't hurt a fly......maybe it has something to do with Kusagani's son?"

Raphael thought to himself " More like that little monster Kitty carries around with her."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:59 pm
Dee giggled when she saw Raphael following Billy Kane. She asked through her mind, "Raph, are you suggesting that you want Billy Kane or Lily Kane being your trainers?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:39 pm
Raph replied " Nope....I just don't want that little brat to see me."

They all were down the street from the cafe. Lily noticed that Raph had stopped. She said " Why'd you stop, Raph?"

Billy answered for him " That's why" The three of them watch as Kitty left the cafe. They all noticed something peeking over Kitty's shoulder.

Raph thought " Saury"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:07 pm
Dee had to giggle as she caught up with Raph in Ninetails mode. She said in human speech, "I had no idea that this form could be this comfortable! Walking on all fours...oh, I know! Who wants to join me in giving Naruto and the people from leaf village a tiny scare? Innocent prank? I am in ninetails mode and I know how to use my powers... I wanna see what they do thinking that the Fox demon had returned only to discover it was only me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:37 pm
Billy and Lily said " We'll pass on that"

Raph walked as Kitty walked home with Saury still looking back at him. He said " No thanks" He then ran into the cafe and sat in his usual spot.

Lily said " He seems happy now"

Billy replied " Yep just so long as no one else decides to visit and bring Saury with them.

(gaia really needs to fix the pm system. It'll start out fine but then it decides it doesn't want me to receive any PMs)  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:25 pm
(Thanks for the warning "Goten". You may have just seen something that might be happening to all gaians soon.)

Dee excited to see the prank play out, she made head way for the Leaf Village. She only hoped that someone would come by and see it. Someone she knew and someone who loved pranks more than anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:15 pm
Link, who finally had some time off from his usual tasks at his own diner, and there wasn't anything more than the usual trouble going on in Hyrule, decided to head on down to see Yuki and Shuichi.

Along the way, he saw Billy and Lily Kane. He never forgot how Billy had one time tricked his father, Terry into a fight knowing how weak Terry's heart was. The so-called vengence Billy had was taken.

But, Link felt this inner animal anger that he wanted to seriously hurt Billy for hurting Terry like that. This caused Link to transform into the Shadow Wolf and with a short growl, Shadow Wolf Linken Bogard aimed to attack Billy!  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:50 pm
Billy quickly pushed Lily out of the way and used his staff to block off Link's attack.

Before Lily could even say anything, she saw two massive snakes shot out from behind her and wrap themselves around Link. Lily said " What the....?"

Billy recognizing the snakes and said " Thanks Vi. I owe you one."

Viper stepped out of the shadows and replied " You owe me a lot Billy. The only reason I stepped in this time is because I have a bone to pick with this little mutt."  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff