Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:22 pm
Resident Isaka
OfWenzel
If They keep making movies about RE the way that they have been!

I liked the movies, it's not like the games but I think it's a good adaptation. If they were exactly like the games, we would know everything that would happen.
Holy crap, I never thought I'd hear anyone agree with me on that! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:25 pm
What would ruin Resident Evil? Wesker dying of a paper cut!  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:28 pm
Vash_the_gundam_pilot
What would ruin Resident Evil? Wesker dying of a paper cut!
Actually, Wesker dying, period. After we found out that he was alive in Code Veronica, it's like he's become a part of the legacy and if he dies before the end of the series, then it's gonna suck big time, because who's gonna be the next villain? We went through Alfred, Saddler, Chief Irons, they were pathetic. I loved seeing them die, but Wesker, the original villain, it the best one of them all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
OfWenzel
The Books Are Not Canon, and thus suck.
First of all the movie books are very Cannon to what the movies are. Apocalypse is like 80% cannon. Secondly, the other books may not be 100% cannon, but they're still awesome.

The Books and Movies are Good, but That is when I Consider them as : Seperate of the Series, and in a Different Multiverse, and when taking into account how HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sienna Guillery is! sweatdrop blaugh

OfWenzel

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:00 pm
OfWenzel
The Books and Movies are Good, but That is when I Consider them as : Seperate of the Series, and in a Different Multiverse, and when taking into account how HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sienna Guillery is! sweatdrop blaugh

Exactly! Just because they don't correspond to the games doesn't mean that they have to be discarded and unrecognized by the fanbase at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:37 pm
I Like The Movies, but I have to consider them in the Other Multiverse type way.

Example would be in that Movie with Jet Lee.

OfWenzel

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:56 pm
No, I understand exactly what you're saying, and I totally agree. So I don't see why people get all bitchy just because Anderson made his own plotline and not based the movies entirely on games.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No, I understand exactly what you're saying, and I totally agree. So I don't see why people get all bitchy just because Anderson made his own plotline and not based the movies entirely on games.

I would probably enjoy the movies if the virus' were created by the same people. That is about the only major complaint I have with the movies, oh and besides the fact that Nemesis was a pansy.  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:09 pm
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME

I would probably enjoy the movies if the virus' were created by the same people. That is about the only major complaint I have with the movies, oh and besides the fact that Nemesis was a pansy.
What do you mean, same people?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:29 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME

What do you mean, same people?

As in Marcus/Wesker and Birkin creating the T-virus and Birkin creating the G-virus.  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:33 pm
Lord Travis
As in Marcus/Wesker and Birkin creating the T-virus and Birkin creating the G-virus.
Well who says they didn't? I mean, sure Ashford created the virus itself, but who knows who were the original reserchers in charge of the bio-weapons themselves. And since Wesker's probably gonna be in the next movie, maybe we'll find out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:36 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
Well who says they didn't? I mean, sure Ashford created the virus itself, but who knows who were the original reserchers in charge of the bio-weapons themselves. And since Wesker's probably gonna be in the next movie, maybe we'll find out.

I probably won't see the next movie, they just don't interest me much anymore.  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:38 pm
Lord Travis
Well, it's your funeral...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
Well, it's your funeral...

Not really, it's me saving money so that I can do somthing useful with it.  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:45 pm
Lord Travis
Not really, it's me saving money so that I can do somthing useful with it.
What if the movie's really good and you miss out? I mean, it's just a movie, like any other movie. Doom doesn't interest me, but I still went to see the movie, just cause I heard it was cool, and it was. Sure I'm not a doom fan, and most Doom fans hated the movie, but it was still a kick a** action flick.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff