Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:59 pm
(sry about that, been busy >.< and I sorta forgot which guild this was in too ^^' I know I know, stupid)

Ella looked over and gasped," Oh my...". She said as she smiled wickly, the rest of the class now mocking Stella.

Stella slowly got up and dusted herself off, of course she had fell with the desk. She stood there, her fists tightening up..."Ha! What a baby.." One boy said. "What? What did you say?" She said looking over to him. "Oh here, I'll go call your mommy for you so she can get you. Or you just gotta cry, baby." He said bravely standing up. "You little-" She charged at him and pounced, she sat on him and started to punch his face repeatably. He flipped over and kicked her face, then tried to escape but Stella grabbed his foot and threw him against the wall. He got up, wiping the blood off his mouth, and started punching her. Stella blocked most of them and jabbed her knee into his stomach. The class crowded around the fight and started to cheer for whom they thought should win.

Bella got up, putting her stuff away, then stood next to Ella as they watched. Stella was now giving the boy a noogie, he flips her by grabbing her neck and jumped on top of her with a elbow to the back. " Owch.." She commented but Stella of course got him off then punched his face..a tooth went flying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:52 am
(it's ok mrgreen )
Sam kept in her desk. Now that's more like it! She laughed hysterically.  

WispingWillow

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:06 am
Ella stood next to Bella, and popped her gum. His own fault, no one calls my Stella a baby, she thought to herself as she watched the fight. Stella now got a good hold on the boy's neck with her arm and his face began to get red. But then one of the boy's friend jumped in, and pushed her into the wall then helped the boy up. "You alright, Jay?" He asked but was suddenly kicked in the back of the shin and he was now on the floor. This 'Jay' also fell as Stella stood up and high kicked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:11 pm
Kaori watched the fight in shock. Stella, she threw the boy against the wall by throwing him by his foot. She knew Stella was strong but that was..... Kaori shook her head. This shouldn't be going on. Security guards were running over to break it up.  

Radiant Princess Shari

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 pm
(heh true it has to end no matter how cool it is..)

The class awed as they tried holding Stella back, she broke away a few times and it took three guards to hold her back. "I'll get you!! No one calls me a baby!!" She shouted as they dragged her away. "Wow...Ella?" Bella said looking over to her sister.

" Don't worry, they will let her off the hook after a song or two. If not we'll break her out, then make them forget." She replied and spat out her gum at the floor then sat. Class would be over soon..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:15 am
Sam sighed as the fight ended. "That was SO worth it!" She grinned and leaned back in her chair. This is going to be a great year!  

WispingWillow

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:36 pm
BBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP-
This is the morning announcements, and I am your principal, Jade, welcoming you to another year of our high school. Usually morning announcements are earlier then this but I was off with other matters, today's lunch will be pizza and french fries. And as a welcoming present, each of you can have ONE slice of cake that our famous cook has prepared. For those of you who are interested in after school clubs or tutoring please go to the office after school for more information. And that's all of the announcements for today..(Miss Jade)..Ummm..(You forgot about it again)...I didn't forget anything..(The pledge!)..Oh crap- Please stand for the pledge.
A woman's voice said through the speaker then the national anthem was played.

(btw () whatever words is in those during announcements < is background voices)

Aku stood for the pledge and laughed with the class about how she forgot about it. Then sat when it was over, not really saying the pledge with the rest of class since she didn't feel like it.

Bella and Ella stood with the class for the peldge as well, singing along with them. Afterwords though both went to the teacher wanting to go to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:39 pm
Kaori did the same and stood with the class and placed her hand over her heart and said the pledge to herself, quietly. As she did that, she wondered what Ella meant by letting her sister get free by a song or two. She didn't let it bother her for too long though.  

Radiant Princess Shari

Adalissia12

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:17 pm
Aliza sighed and sat back in her seat.That was one BORING fight...And these guys are boring too... She thought and just stared at the front of the classroom, being silent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 pm
(...how on earth?....how was that boring...u know what- I wasn't trying to impress ya miss queen >.> I did it cause someone requested me to)

Ella and Bella was really where Stella was and laughed...........Stella came out smiling. "Alright Miss Stella, you can stay till lunch then go straight home." Ella joked.

Stella laughed,"Thanks, I have been praticing. I probably shouldn't go back to class though. See ya at lunc-"

Suddenly the bell rang for lunch, after it would be third block.

Bella giggled,"Lets go then." She said and they left for lunch.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleMissNonaFaye

5,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 pm
Fayra picked up all her stuff heading for the lunch room.

((Sorry for short post))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:08 am
The lunchroom was pretty big, and there was aisles of food everywhere. There was fruit, of all kinds. And a wide selection of different pizzas and french fries. It was like a 'all you can eat' buffet. There was even cake like the principal said there would be, but a lunch lady was there to make sure they got ONE piece.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Adalissia12

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Aliza yawned and got up to go to the lunch room. "Man since when did this place get so boring?" She thought outloud as she walked down the hallway. When she reached the lunch room there wasnt many people there, she got a few things to eat then sat down at an empty table and waited for people to go sit down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:30 pm
Ella entered the lunchroom, Stella and Bella not too far behind her. She flipped her hair and winked at some boys, who of course offered their cakes to her and Stella took them. "Thank you my dears.." She said blowing them a kiss and Stella just ate them. They got into the same line and got their food.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:46 am
(Umm.. should I send pms to everyone? It seems like you guys forgot Q.Q)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff