Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply Entertainment Talk - Music - Books - Electronics - Movies - TV - Fan Rant & MORE!
★ Movie Chat ★ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Movie Chat

★ ★
  ★ ★ ★
View Results

Albaniangurl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:20 am
hehe..that movie anywho I think they should of had at least one more season or 'book'
the spin off is only going to be like 12 or 13 episodes sweatdrop
xena91388
I heard about that! biggrin But I meant a reboot of the movie. XD In other words FIRE M.N.S! scream rofl

I hope they will have flashbacks of what happened during the 70 year time-skip! biggrin

Personally I think they should continue the series from where they left off and go on a quest for Zuko's mother or have Azula escape or something, I think this series had the potential for 8+ seasons.

Lady Reshiram
xena91388
*pats shoulder* There there. It's not easy watching the rape of your favorite fandom. Maybe Nickelodeon will agree to an epically awesome reboot (like they did with Batman) since Avatar was their best series and it's no longer running.

Lady Reshiram
Albaniangurl
I so cant wait to see avatar the last airbender

User Image

oh, The Last Airbender. . .

What a disappointment. I could rant for hours about everything they did wrong. They got /maybe/ six things right. Everything else. . .so, so wrong.

*cries*

They /are/ doing a spinoff smile 70 years later, Aang is gone, and the new Avatar, a girl form the water tribe is training with his son smile starts this fall.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:11 pm
I'm just wondering because I haven't met anybody who knows this movie yet ,but has anybody seen a horror movie called high tension  

China_Lover22

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100

sycophantic courtier

Eloquent Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:23 am
hey~
i rarely post around here D:
anyways, you guys know the movies 50/50 and the perks of being a wallflower?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:45 pm
Anyone seen Ice Castles? heart  

-Sweet Shiori-

9,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Mark Twain 100

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:54 pm
I just re-watched Star Trek 2k9 with my dad and that freaking beginning make me cry like a freaking baby!

Scene I'm talking about  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:32 pm
Okay, so, The Adventures of Tintin. New favorite movie ever! Any sparkle who likes adventure, loveable characters, and mystery should like this. The animation is beautiful (Tintin is a very attractive cartoon ginger, imho. ;0 ) and rich. If you're a fan of the original comics (I read a few, but not in order, and I haven't read the first ones) I've heard from other fans that they are very true to the story and do a beautiful job delivering it. So yeah, I've seen it twice in theatres and I regret nothing. NOTHING. emotion_dowant

So yeah, I'd say it's a good watch.  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:01 pm
I grew up reading the comics and even watched a few episodes of the animated series. The very second I heard about the TinTin movie, I SQUEEEEED all over the floor! rofl

I have yet to see it because of finances but I got a bit of money for Christmas so I'm planning to go see it on Friday! biggrin

Labtech Abi
Okay, so, The Adventures of Tintin. New favorite movie ever! Any sparkle who likes adventure, loveable characters, and mystery should like this. The animation is beautiful (Tintin is a very attractive cartoon ginger, imho. ;0 ) and rich. If you're a fan of the original comics (I read a few, but not in order, and I haven't read the first ones) I've heard from other fans that they are very true to the story and do a beautiful job delivering it. So yeah, I've seen it twice in theatres and I regret nothing. NOTHING. emotion_dowant

So yeah, I'd say it's a good watch.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 pm
*clutches heart* You guys have been talking about Avatar, Zombieland, and animation (I do want to see TinTin, I should do that soon). I'm _so_ glad I'm here ^_^

Side note: Who else has seen the new Sherlock Holmes movie? I loved it! Stephen Fry cracked me up and Jared Harris made a great Moriarty.  

SeaJewel

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:51 pm
I want to see it but I never got to see the first one so I can't watch it yet. Ya know, I find it utterly hilarious the RDJ made his career comebacks by playing an arrogant alcoholic and a jerky drug addict. Irony? emotion_awesome

SeaJewel
*clutches heart* You guys have been talking about Avatar, Zombieland, and animation (I do want to see TinTin, I should do that soon). I'm _so_ glad I'm here ^_^

Side note: Who else has seen the new Sherlock Holmes movie? I loved it! Stephen Fry cracked me up and Jared Harris made a great Moriarty.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:20 pm
xena91388
I want to see it but I never got to see the first one so I can't watch it yet. Ya know, I find it utterly hilarious the RDJ made his career comebacks by playing an arrogant alcoholic and a jerky drug addict. Irony? emotion_awesome

SeaJewel

Haha well apparently he's comfortable in those roles. rofl Seriously though, I really recommend both the Sherlock Holmes movies. They're smart action movies with entertaining characters and nobody's Hollywood perfect because it's appropriately British. I mean, to me, Jude Law _is_ perfect, but he's British perfect haha heart  

SeaJewel

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:16 pm
heart heart heart SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! heart heart heart

JUST WENT TO SEE THE ADVENTURES OF TINTIN!!

IT WAS AWESOME!!

I've invented a drinking game, every time you see Tintin knocked unconscious with either a blow to the head or chloroform, take a shot of whiskey.

THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING! It has every little minor gag from the books and then added some new slap-stick that fits right in with the action. The animation left me speechless! Everything looks real from the veins and wrinkles on Cpt.Haddock's face to the folds and wrinkles of the clothing! The action sequences are to die for! It felt so short though, I didn't want it to end crying

Oh goodness, from the very beginning I knew I was in for a treat! How? Well, I noticed Steven Moffat's name in the opening credits as one of the screenplay writters! Who's Steven Moffat? He wrote award winning scripts for Doctor Who for the 10th and 11th doctors and co-created the BBC Sherlock! whee

heart

This Tintin movie carries the Nickelodeon name with it, why couldn't they make The Last Airbender this awesome crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:39 pm
Have you guys seen Super 8? Now THAT is a thriller that needs to be seen. It's the best scifi thriller I've watched in awhile! I definitely DEMAND you watch it. XD

heart heart heart  

Lady Aryana of the Seelie

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:00 pm
xena91388
This Tintin movie carries the Nickelodeon name with it, why couldn't they make The Last Airbender this awesome crying

I know right. I'll never forgive Shamalayan, for butchering the name of my favorite show sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:46 pm
To add insult to injury, the only reason why he asked to do the Avatar movie was because his daughter was a fan of the show and a major fan of Katara! What does that say about his parenting if he turns a strong, empowering, female leader into a whiny, background, weakling that's afraid of her brother?

For my fellow Shayamdramallamadama haters.

Queen Aryana
xena91388

I know right. I'll never forgive Shamalayan, for butchering the name of my favorite show sad

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Blessed Lover

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:56 pm
ROFL XD
xena91388
To add insult to injury, the only reason why he asked to do the Avatar movie was because his daughter was a fan of the show and a major fan of Katara! What does that say about his parenting if he turns a strong, empowering, female leader into a whiny, background, weakling that's afraid of her brother?

For my fellow Shayamdramallamadama haters.

Queen Aryana
xena91388

Entertainment Talk - Music - Books - Electronics - Movies - TV - Fan Rant & MORE!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games