Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

--Winters-Cruel-Fate--

Hilarious Regular

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Hi all!

My name is Kayla [female btw] but people call me: Niki, Nikita, Nik [Each of those being the name of my roleplay character], Winters-Chan, Fate, and Winters. My favorite color is blue and white though I like other colors as well, right now I use magenta because I've been in an Arche Klein mood from Tales of Phantasia so you'll have to ignore the brightness xD.

I'm 19 and am going to G.E.D. classes to get my G.E.D. of course =D. I've been homeschooled most of my life. I'm also working so I might not be on as much as I used too.

My addiction is heart anime heart ! I draw anime, read anime, watch anime, and am working on becoming a mangaka artist!

Umm.. also I'm not interested in dating, never dated, don't plan on dating. I don't like make-up or fancy clothes xD *buys from goodwill* all in all that is all I can think of xD.

User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:39 pm
Hello there, everybody. I feel honored that I was invited to the guild and I think I can handle the honor of being more than passable man candy for the guild. xD. First of all, I enjoy to roleplay, very much. Its one of the reason that have kept me on Gaiaonline for so long. Note: This a new account. xD. Do not let the Gaia Age fool you. I've been on gaia for about three years running. I am bewteen the ages of 12-15, if you really want to know just ask and I will tell you. I am in school still, sadly. xD. Math is one of the things I hate the most.  

Charlie Dorth

YoTsunade

6,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:06 pm
Hiya people!! My name is Yotsunade but you can call me Yochi. Most of my friends on gaia calls me that.

I'm 22 and i been on gaia for 2 years...i think. I'm a late college student and i'm working on my general ed classes right now.

Thanks for inviting me. ^^

I love anime and manga. Right now i'm trying to collect all my favorite anime on dvd and collection series of my favorite manga.

I love to roleplay. But all the roleplaying forums i have tried doesn't keep me into the story.

I love to read and write fanfiction stories.

I have a bad side and a good side...it just depends on what side of the bed i wake up on.

If you want to add me as a friend go ahead and please go and check out my profile and leave a comment if you want too.

Have a nice day everyone. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 pm
hello i love anime manga drawing... well artsy stuff! been on gaia for about 4 years i suppose. and yea.... pm if you'd like  

Mysticfyreangel8

Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,140 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cyanide Lips

3,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 pm
I am from Germany and take pride in my German and Native American blood heritage. I love to read and write, I write short stories, poems and lyrics. I also do personal avatar art(if anyone is interested please PM me though I am not without a price). I reside in the mountains of Tennessee and I love it here. Though I am not much for fashion, I do love a good sense of style. Which I make my own style, and don't copy anyone. I like uniqueness and originality. But I don't like liars. I've been told I am a very out spoken and very opinionated person, so beware, I will tell you what I think very truthfully. I play the piano and sing(to my shower walls). I am into meditation and the arts of Tai Chi. I am a sort of tarot card reader, so if you find me in person that is likely the first thing I will do when we meet. Don't worry I'm friendly and very honest. I love airsoft and paintball. I love to 4wheel and get dirty. lol. I am not like most girls you meet I guess. My friend requests are open if anyone is looking to get to know me better, I could use a good conversation. I'd love to make some new friends.

Sincerely,
Carmella
True Daemon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:45 am
I'm 15 years old ~

My name is Kisara ~

I live in London ~

I luff eye liner , other than that I'm bad at makeup ~

I'm completley a fail when it comes to nails and new hairstyles ~

I love photography ~

I been on gaia for less than a year ~

Taiyoko Utsukushii

6,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

SolarLunix

Premium Genius

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:17 pm
Hey everyone, I'm going to be 18 years old come April of 2010, I'm going to be graduating this year and go on to be a Genetic Engineer. I'm very interested in the sciences, but I always balance it out with reading writing and drawing. I look at myself as a girl who is into everything, as I do like to get all dressed up, however i don't mind getting all dirty on long four-wheeler rides. I love to just hang around and talk with friends...

Boys.... I'm sick of them actually, they either follow me around like a puppy or knock me off to the side... I dated for two years, and just recently broke up because nothing was getting done on his end, and I just couldn't take it anymore...

I am going to end it here, because I can go on and on, especially since I'm in quite the writing mood right now. So, if anyone wants to know more or talk to me, they can shoot me a pm, or something. I'm open to meeting new people and talking with them ^_^!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:02 pm
My name's Britt. I decided to take a break from Gaia and it lasted a year and now I'm back. I've been on Gaia since 04 and I was invited to this guild by Madame Vita after lurking and posting in forums. I live in Florida and I dislike not having an eBook reader and I like love my iPhone. I'm glad to be invited to this guild and looking forward to being a part of a wonderful community of girls. smile  

Faia no Renkinjutsushi

2,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kitai-kun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm
Hello everyone.

I'm Kitai, currently cosplaying as Link. I am male behind this avatar. I've been on Gaia since 04. I'm 23 yo and currently attending law school. If there's anything you'd like to know about me, don't hesitate to ask, k? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:33 am

Hi there guyz ;P
First of all, tnx for inviting me here.
Well.. All about me ;3

...My rlyf name is Elaine....
...I'm a 13 yrs. old highschool student...
...I live in Philippines...
...I'm a 100% proudly pinay wink ...

...Nice to meet you all...

Existing Otaku

3,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

Keystomyheart

Romantic Guildswoman

7,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:53 pm
Hello! I am the newbie here and I have come to introduce myself. I just graduated from Western Carolina University with a BFA in Graphic Design. My first anime was Sailor Moon and from there I was introduced to anime, manga, and the Japanese culture. :3 I am also a gamer and my favorites are Kingdom Hearts and Suikoden, although I do like a few random games from different series such as Odin Sphere (which is complete eye candy for those who enjoy playing beautiful 2D designs), Tales of the Abyss, Mana Khemia, and DDR. I'm currently working at a print making company that I joined just this week. I also have a dA account that you can access through my profile. :3 There you can see some of the art that I've done, even commissions that I've done here on Gaia. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 pm
Hey hey guys! My name is Jenn! I'm 21 I'm a psychobilly sweetheart and I love pin curls!  

TheMerryQueenofHearts

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:40 pm
User Image~Hi, I'm Rose~

I'm 18 years old and a senior in high school. Come Monday I find out if I'll be moving to Tokyo Japan in August, so wish me luck! I am a bit of a moderating nerd as I own two guilds and a clan so far, but I'm also a VC or crew member in a lot of the other guilds I am part of. I also make animated banners for free for guilds that I am a part of and really like, so if you're favored, you'll know it! Aside from my guilding and freebeeing, I'm soon going to be opening up a banner shop as well as an avi art shop, so if you are into that kind of thing, just wait for my signature to change! ^_^

At this point I would like to say that I know we all have grammar and spelling errors from time to time, but really bad ones make me twitch a little bit. It's night quite as much of a twitching reaction as I have to crazied out twilight fans, but as long as you aren't going to rip my throat out for disliking the series we should be fine! On the same note of grammar and what not, I'm a LITERATE roleplayer for the most part, so if I hold a roleplay in a guild, you better believe I'm going to be posting just about every day. Sometimes I do have a hold up, like when I was working on research paper and ready to kill anyone that even touched the table i was at. Needless to say, not such a fun time.

I'm also an anime fan, not Naruto or Pokemon though. I watch Bleach, Code Geass, Death Note, Skip Beat!, Ouran High School Host Club, Hellsing, Devil May Cry, XXXholic, Fruits basket and a few I didn't feel like listing because I'm really too lazy to sit here and think of every anime I've ever watched. In general I watch more in the way of unisex type animes, so if their is one you think I should be watching, don't hesitate to be like "Hey, Rose... this anime's pretty epic, you should go watch it right now". Granted if you get me hooked on an anime I might not be talking much for the next couple of days, but it'll all be good when I come back.

I also like to read Manga. A few of my favored are Hana Kimi, Vampire Knight, DNAngel, Never Give Up, Wild ones, Ceres Celestial Legend, Absolute boyfriend, OKAY! I'm a Shojo Beat manga kind of girl, but that just means I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. ^_^

Another interesting bit about me is that I'm in my third level year of Cosmetology shop, or to the rest of you, beauty school. I specialize in hair colors and cuts, make-up and formal styles, occasionally I'll make some awesome punk-rocker hair (mainly on my own head when that mop was black and silky... Now that I'm blond it doesn't work as well). I'm not really a big fan of manicures and pedicures because my hands shake a little, but I made some pretty epic nail art back in my first year! ^_^

If there is anything else you wanna know about me, I like random comments and PMs...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:37 pm
Hi, I'm Arael, I'm honestly not sure why I got the invite but what ev. Can't hurt to meet new people.  

Arael Sasnunesael

Romantic Survivor

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200

Bulma_Bunny86

5,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:54 am
Hiya everyone thank u very much...... My name is nancy but i like being called my nick name it is Bulma or bunny which everone u want to call me^.^
Im 23 and have to beautiful kids..... Love anime,video games and spending time with my Family... ^_^ ^.^  
★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff