Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: EspaƱol, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply Rp//Game
The Vampire RPG -- When The Moon comes Out -- RECRUITING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:54 pm
"I try my hardest not to think aloud" Sam said funny "and yeah I saw this was gonna happen, anyway what are you doing here" Sam laughed "Don't tell me you came to construct a house?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:43 pm
"I never met my grandmother, or my grandfather." mark said obidiently. "All I can tell you is that my grandmother would be" mark though for a moment "341years old, I think. and my grandfathers name was Antonio Ragalli." he said, like a child reciting a lesson from school.  

planetearth237

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:01 am
"I meant when was the last time your mother saw her" Charm said stiff but calmed "And you forgot to tell me about your mother". Then Charm remembered that he was a human boy and wasn't capable of retaining much information as vampires did, she calmed down even more.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:05 am
"My mother... we would probobly have to ask her, but maria left teresa, my mothers name is teresa, when she was 15. She visits occasionally I think." mark said. "Maybe a trip to Italy is necessary?" mark thought out loud.

(We might need to recruit more people soon, the story is expanding)  

planetearth237

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:27 am
"I really don't want to go over there" I thought but he shouldn't find out why there are a lot of secrets involved in her life. "It looks so"she said lifeless "do you have to call your mother?" Charm added sharply, she wanted to relax a little bit, but it wasn't a great night.

(Yeah we need more ppl)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:00 pm
(I guess I'll have to RP a little for the mom, for now)

Mark nods and takes out his cell-phone.

The conversation goes like this

Teresa: "Ciao?"
Mark:"Hey, mom?"
Teresa: "Oh my boy! How have you been?"
Mark: "I'm doing ok. Look, ma, the reason I called is-"
Teresa: "Do you need money?"
Mark: "No, no! I'm doing good! It's just... I met a girl-"
Teresa: "Oh mark, you've got a girlfriend?!?!"
Mark: "No, mom, she's... she's a vampire"
Teresa: *Silence*
Mark: "Mom? You their? You really need to hear me, this is Important."
Teresa: "I thought I left this part of my life behind me"
Mark: "Ma... You know we gotta make sacrifices for each other-"
Teresa: (Screaming) "I THOUGHT I LEFT THIS PART OF MY LIFE BEHIND ME!!!!!!" *begins to cry*
Mark: *Sighs* "Look, ma. All I need is information. You don't gotta do anything. I'm coming to Italy, With the girl."
Teresa: *still crying* "Put.. put her on the phone"

Confused, mark said to charm "She wants to talk to you" he held out the phone so she could grasp it.  

planetearth237

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:04 pm
Charms says "what for?", but takes the phone from the boy a little bit irritated and confused.

Charm: Yeah, what do you want to talk with me?
Teresa: What do you want with my child?
Charm: *huh* I'm just trying to help him out.
Teresa: Stay way from my boy. Don't want to see him hurt.
Charm: I'm not gonna hurt him.
Teresa: YOU think I don't know what your kind EATS!!!
Charm: See the point is that I'm not like the rest of my "kind".
Teresa: Yeah, yeah whatever. The point is that I don't want to hear you are still with my boy. You hear me??
Charm: Yeah I think you could speak louder so the people in the next town hear you. Anyway I'm not going to stay out of his way as long as he wants me around.
Teresa: *SCREAMS ANGRILY* STAY WAY!!!
Charm: Sorry ma'am but I'm gonna HELP him find you MOTHER.
Teresa: So this is what he wants, find that soulless mother that I had.*She says angrily* I don't want him near her, please don't help him *Her voice changed to a tender sorrow*
Charm: But why??? *She says impatient*
Teresa: She's not a good person. That's all. *She had recovered herself and said those as if those were her last words*
Charm: What do I get to tell him?
Maria:..................

She had already hanged up. What was I going to say to Mark? Should I help him anyway?

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:40 am
(sorry if i confused u, the grandmothers name is maria, and the mothers is teresa. maybe we should change that to something less confusing?)

"So did you mean what you said? Are you going to help me?" Mark asked hopefully. He could tell that mom didn't like the idea of getting involved with vampires. But dad.... Mark flipped open his cell phone and dialed another number.

Alex (Marks dad) : Ciao.
Mark: Dad, I have something very important to tell you. I don't know if you're going to like it, but you need to listen.
Alex: Hello mark. Um... go ahead
Mark: Is mom around?
Alex: No, I'm on a buisness trip in Milan. What can't you tell your mothe-?
Mark: I found vampires, dad. They want to meet my parents but-
Alex: But ma said no.
Mark: Yeah. So I was wondering if we could talk you to you about stuff.
Alex: Mark, I would be betraying the woman I love.
Mark: ... But i need to know this stuff. This is my entire life! Please dad.
Alex: *sighs* If your vampire can get you to Milan in 3 days, I will talk.
Mark: Thank you so much dad, you won't regret this!
Alex: Lets hope not *hangs up*

Mark, looked to Charm with a grin on his face. "Were going to Milan." He said with a smile.  

planetearth237

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:44 pm
(*ups.. redface Already fixed it!)

"Whaaat??" Charm said aloud without even wanting, she got a little bit furious, but then cooled down at least it was not Italy, not the place she didn't wanted to go. "Ok, I see." she said calmly forced a smile and said so "Are you ready to leave?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:51 pm
"I might want to pack a few things... but all we would really need to do is go by my place for a couple of minutes" he said. "I know you heard me think this but, how are we going to get to Milan?"

(what did u fix?)  

planetearth237

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:43 pm
"By plane, for sure not" Charm said laughing."It's faster if we go by plane" charm said serious again "But we can always run to your house" She said grabbing the guy's arm, but before she started running, she looked around. Where were the others two guys, "would they come with us? or what?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:03 pm
"I don't know. Can either of you help me?" he asked the other 2 vampires. If they eat humans, get us out of here now. mark thought, intending Charm to hear.  

planetearth237

Katarmie

Demonic Hunter

15,875 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:02 pm
Sam looked at the boy "Hell, yeah!!" he was a lot bored, it was time for a little chase. Sam already knew it was gonna be a little harder, than the boy thought the fact that he was surrounded by vampires should gave him faith but Mark was only scared. The women (Maria) is a tricky one, Sam needed to see how it would end up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:16 pm
While Charm looked at Sam, she knew that he knew that she could read his mind he could see the future "Okay let's take you home" Charm said turning her face to Mark's he didn't seem scared anymore, he was starting to rely to much on her "big problem" thought Charm right away.

Charm took the boy's arm and took him at lighting speed, she had already seen his address in his mind while Sam was a little behind. Guess the boy had the ride of his life.

TeDdY_bEcHiA16
Vice Captain

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • First step to fame 200

planetearth237

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:01 pm
The first second, we were in the office building. The next, I was puking on the sidewalk infront of my apartment. As soon as I stopped, I ran upstairs to get a couple of things like toothpaste, a book, and other small things. Then I had an idea. Hey Charm? he thought to her How are we gonna pay for this?  
Rp//Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff